Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) (3332 Views)

A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. / *Tamar* A Must Read Story / A Must Read Story For Everyone. ERUKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2021
This story is all about my life. Every part of this story is non fictional as i venture into this. Please this is my first time of writing here in nairaland i hope ur encouragement and comments will moltivate me more, i hereby call on the blessedman,meneski,foxyflow,topherchris and appolux to join in this masterpiece
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chapter one

Doctor please do anything in ur powers to make sure that my wife is okay she is all i got, if i lose her am finished i can,t withstand losing her she is everything i got in this life. mr emmanuel we will do everything in our powers to make sure that your wife puts to birth safely,she has lost so much blood and am afraid we might lose her if she doesn,t allow us to carry out the operation on her. Daddy is mummy going to be okay?? Definitely my child she will be okay .buh the doctor said shh ozioma be positive okay? Okay daddy i will pray 4 mummy. Doctor i dey feel pains all over my body .madam u ve refused us to carry out the operation on you.doctor do u believe in miracle? Madam am not a fan of that . I will surely put to bed without you operating on my body. Can i be alone for a moment doctor?

2 Likes

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2021
that was a short rundown on how i was brought into this world.
this is how it began i was born into a family of 7 which consists of my mum, dad and my 4 siblings then me. we reside in eastern part of the country anambra precisely.
Anambra is recognised as the commercial heart of the eastern region if u have been to there u would knw what am talking about
My dad is a trader who deals on aluminium roofing sheets and my mum is a full housewife. We lived happily as a one family with many strings attached. We care for each other and we always look out for each other back until one day

Flashblack:- 1978
My dad hails from izi ogu in okigwe local govt. Area of imo state
his parents were dedicated christians buh they are regarded as one of the poorest in the community which means they eat from hand to mouth but then my father was very young he had dreams of helping his family out and that dream died until one day

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
My father family has nothing to offer in the community just because they are regarded as the term LOW LIFES in the entire izi ogu.
Then something happened...!! The community has this rule that male are forbidden to hawk around the community its regarded as a taboo because it is believed that the deity sees it as subjection to the neighbouring female deities so if caught u will be punished severly then u will have no other option than becoming an everlasting property to the deity
Knowing this, my father has no option to be disguised as a girl to hawk round the community and make a very profitable gain everyday due to there are limited hawkers in the community
He continued this act every single day until that day he was caught. My fathers parents had to snick him out early hours of the night to avert the predicament that wil befall him.but on their way to the escape along amuro market square they were caught. My father pleaded with the youths but it seems his plead fell on deaf ears as they are heading along achara river something happened

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2021
Pls ur comments are needed
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by sulorog(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Your story are too short, try to make it long bit
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
copied
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
During the journey to the eke obi square my dad being a crook guy of his age ran into a nearby bush with hot pursuit of the village youths.
He ran as fast as his legs could carry him without looking back. Being conversant with the bush paths he head towards umu agu community with the mindset of lying low until the whole drama reduces.
He stayed in umu agu community for 3 months without returning to his families house until he met a man who was a trader in anambra state. He deals in all kinds of damaged iron materials. My father having the dream of going to onitsha agreed to follow him and likewise learn the act of the business. But before then his comunity had to keep his parents hostage due to the sacrilege they said my dad commited then in his mind he concluded that he wil make everything possible to make money at all cost.

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Fast forward to 1979

I will give short narrative rundown about the traders background and family.
Maxwell is the first son of ejike mbaonu who his father is well known in entire umu agu community for his fetish activities in the community. He married three wives and had 12 children from the three wives. Maxwell was the second child of the third wife. Rumours had it that mbaonu literaly used most of his sons for his powers no one knew his source of wealth till this day.

With the help of maxwell father he relocated to onitsha when he was 15 and started learning trades of iron and steels in the famous main market in onitsha and later he started and was doing literaly well in the business.

Fast forward:--

THE JOURNEY TO ONITSHA

My dad followed maxwell to onitsha to learn the trades of iron and steel. During the journey to onitsha my dad never forgot his objectives of going down to onitsha. Then he remembered his parents and how they might be suffering, then he weeped inwardly and determined he is going to make a difference.
They spent 3 hours on the road before reaching anambra. I will give u short rundown on what anambra looks like. Anambra is one of the populated place in Nigeria and its considered as busiest in eastern part alongside aba.they mostly interact with their dialect (igbo) to indigenes and non indigenes of the place. To my dad anambra is a place that will alluviate poverty from his families life

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2021
I will update today by 3 pm meanwhile ur comments are needed
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
On getting to onitsha my dad was astonished on how busy the place were and how serious everybody was with what they are doing, mostly u would see women bargaining with their customers, children hawking different items and agbero boys taxing the bus drivers then he knew he was in for serious business.
Maxwell resides in a 3 bedroom flat with his wife and 3 daughters having numerous boys that is serving under him. His wife ada is a very beautiful woman with those killer curves that can drive men crazy. She is an average woman and could be at her early 30s.
My dad was welcomed warmly in the house and maxwell introduced my dad to his wife and kids then he showed my dad where he would keep his belongings and where he would be sleeping.
The following day my dad followed the other boys to main market to start begin his apprentiship. The main market has many categories of what individuals deals on like u would see something like ogbo rubber(rubber dealers), ogbo ogwu(medicine dealers) . Buh my dads trade is located at ogbo igwe(iron dealers) . The first day was hectic buh he made a lot of gain and more customers were made that day.
This process continued until one day something happened that changed my dads status forever.

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please u can help in pointing out my errors in the story
Thanks frank appreciates

2 Likes

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by henryvirus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Following
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
after 6 years of trade in onitsha main market maxwell literay chased my dad from his shop without having concrete reasons of his actions. my dad had to plead knowing full well that onitsha was a no mans land. He had to go to his wife to do thesame buh everything he does looks irritative to them then he had no other option than to go into streets.

My dad engaged in all kinds of acts in the streets just to make sure he survives for the day but one thing he never forgets was his parents. He engaged fully into picking iron remains in the road and later on sale them to the dealers in a very cheap rate. He continued this for a very long time with the hope of fulfilling his dreams of redeeming his family from abject poverty.
On 20th december 1987 my dad found a friend and had to plead to stay with him till he makes a little cash to rent an apartment his friend agreed to that and they lived well. Then on 15th may 1988 something happened

2 Likes

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Every single moments of life are orchestrated by GOD. Life is just like a drama where we are the actors and we play according to the directives of the play
Fast forward to my part of the story there are times i wished i was never born due to the circumstances of life i face, i always wished my life plays my own directives and fantasy like when i wished i was born with silver spoon and how i could be free someday to do anything i wanted, when i wished that buhari will someday come to the national television and make a resignatory message. i did alot of things a normal teenager could not probably think of. I made alot of mistakes which are hunting me til date.

1987 was a year my dad could not forget so easily through out his days on earth. He literary says it when we are on family gatherings and it seems he can never stop to cherish that year.
That day he was on a normal galivanting process with his friend to oba they were looking for any menial job they could lay hand just to make sure they have food on their table towards the popular market in oba my dad sighted a very beautiful blonde with a very nice curves that can make a married man divorce his wife just to spend a night with this angel then he instantly fell in love for this girl. Ifeanyi seeing that his friends attention has been drifted to another place asked him if there is any problem not knowing he has been chained in that circle of beauty.
He showed him what he was looking at and ifeanyi burst into laughter telling him to wake up from his slumber imagining a girl like that talking to him. My dad insisted on giving it a trial as he was about crossing to the other side of the road with out thinking straight he ran into a woman selling crates of eggs and you won't like what happened next

Sorry for the previous episode i promise i would update a longer one much later thanks for the support

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Please always feel free to point out errors and i am nt a fan of ghost reading you can motivate by commenting and inviting ur friends thanks

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Thanks u can invite friends also
henryvirus:
Following

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Athemisia: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Frank25:
Please always feel free to point out errors and i am nt a fan of ghost reading you can motivate by commenting and inviting ur friends thanks
Lalasticlala @papulee @seun @MANNABBQGRILL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2021
thanks
Athemisia:

Lalasticlala @papulee @seun @MANNABBQGRILL
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
it was a very hilarious scene to behold seeing my dad in a shocking mood over what was going to unfold at that moment he literaly began to plead knowing fully he had no dime on him and the woman on the hand was not in for that so she held my dad down and also attracting much people to tthe scene with her rains of insults.ifeanyi on the other hand was laughing hysterically on the basis that his friend should have listened to him. some generous men and women had pity on my dad and begged on his behalf buh it seems the plea fell on deaf cus people rumored that the woman known has no mercy on anyone trespasses on way.meanwhile the beautiful blonde on seeing the events that has unfolded had pity and called the woman and paid for the cracked eggs. yea u should have seen the face of my father when he was told that someone paid for his sins of damaging someones market. he was thankful not knowing the same girl that caused his ordeal that day was thesame girl that reedemed him of his debt. he was flabbergasted he instantly got goosebumps he was losts in own thoughts immediately the girl brought back his attention it was as if he was in a dream world. the girl introduced herself
Amara: i am amara udeagbara
My dad still in shock
Amara: helo are u there
That was when he regained his sanity
My dad:i am errm emm . He stammered and amara helped him in completing the statement
Amara:oh emmanuel is ur name
My dad:yea so where do u stay?
Amara:i reside at okpoko in onitsha what of u?
Then my dad had to lie to her that he stays in fegge then they exchanged contacts and amara advised him to becareful nextime and they parted ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2021
death is inevitable it comes and takes who so ever it wishes to take without asking questions or taking permissions.

on sept 25,2014 death took away the man that fulfilled the ambitions and dreams he had for his family without taking permission. today marks 7 years of his rememberance in my life and i will continue to remember his impact in my life

Tribute to my dad
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
I am about going to the second phase of the story which consists nothing less than every of my lifestlyle so sit tight as you join me ias we embark in this journey of my life.

I will start by making introduction of humble self....-.my name is frank chigozie but my guys calls me gozdon just because they believe am funny and lively at thesame time

Am the second child of my parents apparently they believed am special among the rest of my siblings on the basis that it was almost impossible to give birth to me(check the beginning of the story) buh am alive today (story for another day)

Before i was born many revelations was given to my parents concerning me not just prophesy i mean prophesies and funny enough those prophesies actually had effects on me majorly in my academy life. When i was young i actually see things that are scary but i kept that to myself.

I have this mark at my right wrist which i have ask my mum the meaning she had said when am older i would find out the purpose for that mark . Mysterious things happened when i was young buh i wouldn't want to deviate for now.

I attended creative model school which is located at iyowa odekpe in anambra state i had primary education there and to crown it all they are the best when it comes to teaching and moral values. Myself and my siblings were enroled at thesame time in the school buh we had different classes then.

Less i forget i had 4 siblings and they are fun to be with every one of my siblings has a very unique potentials. I cant mention their names here because of security reasons

I was apparently the best when it comes to mathematics and english in my class which made most of classmates envy me and also i was attracted to the females in the class.
There was this girl i had a crush buh we dont talk to each other. I hadly interact with people in class and this made most of my classmate think that maybe am a nerd buh i dnt give a Bleep about what they think i am

I actually caught her one day stealing slight glances at me at several occassions buh i couldn't muster enough courage to walk up to her and tell her i feel about her so this went severally until one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
I can see much viewers but less comments please u can actually contribute and show love by inviting ur friends and drop a comment

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Blaring from my tiny jamax earpiece was flavour's song like seriously am in love with that guy vibes and flow of lyrics when it comes to his kind of music. The sounds were doing some magic on body me on the other hand was reciprocating with my head.

I was on my way to my dad's shop which was located at bridge head in onitsha.
On a normal day i would have boarded a bike buh i had to take keke this time around cus i wouldn't want what happened to me the last time to repeat it self again it was a day i wouldn't forget.
I will briefly narrate to u guys what happened that day.

Flashback
I had finished taking my bath that day i was preparing to go to my dad's shop
I ate my breakfast and was about leaving i had this body language that something bad might happen but i couldn't place whether if it's normal or not i just waved the thoughts off.

I walked some distance to where we board bike. I reached the junction una know as naija okada riders dey do na as usual i was rushed.
fineboy come enter na make we dey go the other bike man was like no mind am i go comot money for u no b brigde head u dey go? within me i have made my selection of the bike man i would board buh i was having this feeling that something might happen not knowing what will befall me. i was about entering the bike it seems the bike was high a bit unlike other bike i strecthed my leg what i heard was pra pra damn my trouser got torn with my odogwu dangling in the air fuming with anger i got down from the bike

The bike man made it worse seeing that my trouser was damaged he was shouting at me he was like oboy this morning naim u one winch me with this thing pointing at my odogwu i felt embarrased i had to remove my shirt to cover my slight nude. I rained several curse on the bike man he had ruined my day with that his bike since that day i vowed never to use bike.

Present
I waited for several minutes without seeing keke i was becoming pissed cus those bikers were there. I made up my mind if iwait for extra 5 mins and don't see any keke i would trek my way out not up to 5 minutes i saw keke coming to my way i was relieved cus those bikers were thorn in my flesh(swearz) it stopped and i boarded.

I brought out my phone to change the song that was previously playing i noticed something! the guy beside me was acting somehow buh i shoved the thoughts off my mind he always will look out the window continually i minded my business.

He later dropped off along atani road he paid the driver and immediately we zoomed off i dipped my hand in my pocket to pay i couldn't find my money i checked the second pocket buh its still not there then i realise that guy dun rake me oh

We reached the junction i was trying to explain to the driver what happened to me he was like aboi that one u dy talk no concern me abeg give me my money make i comot here

He got down from his keke and held me with those his big hands i was feeling nausy cause the kind of odour that was oozing out from his mouth could kill a fly

Before i could say jack slap don land for my cheek as a 15 year old boy i dnt knw what to do than to remain calm and face my fate.gradually crowd started to gather i explained my ordeal to them buh it seems they are his fellow keke drivers, no b small thing dem do me there

I was praying silently for miracle to happen cus those guys smells badly if i stay there another 10 mins more na rumuigbo mortuary una go hear say my dead body dey

They were all beating me like a criminal and suddenly i heard the most angelic voice ever.

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
I won't post again if i dnt see any comment
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by nastynic(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Frank25:
I won't post again if i dnt see any comment

Lol
You don't just demand comments like that bruh,
If people enjoy what you are offering enough, they'll comment
Nice tale anyway
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 2:44am On Sep 28, 2021
I was receiving rains of slaps from the four cardinal points of the drivers direction without mercy and heard this voice . At first i thought i was hallucinating due to the slaps i received which has reset my brain badly and causing much damage to my control units

''leave him alone'' i heard the voice clearly this time around and she came to my rescue. Within me i was like ''if i survive this i will not board any keke in my life again'' (story for the gods)

I was shocked to the marrow when i saw my rescurer, she was the least person i expected at that moment. Amaka my crush at school

I was astonished at her boldness.she walked at slow pace to the crowd she spoke authoritatively to those drivers
Amaka: what has he done that has warrants such ill treatment
Driver 1: we wan teach this boy lesson wey im no go forget
Amaka: that's not my question i said what has he done to receive this kind of unmannered treatment
Driver 2: we no come here to come dy speak grammar with u this boy enter my guy motor im no gree pay im money
Amaka: wait because of 100 naira thats why u want to kill him
Driver 1: oya if na small tin pay us he money
Then she brought out 100 naira from her black purse and handed it to the driver and gradually they began leaving.

I was so embrassed within me i was like '' if i jam that guy i go make sure i gve am beta slap wey i dun receive here''

Amaka: what happened frank
Me: i will explain to u buh firstly thanks for coming to my aid. How did u know that it was me ?
Amaka: i was just about crossing to the other road when i sighted a small crowd so i was curious to know what was happening and i saw ur face how the guy on red shirt gave u slap.
Me: that guy slap na im nearly dun kill me oh
Amaka : so what happened

I explained how it all happened to her and she felt pity. So she told me she was off to meet her mum at ochanja and suggested that we talk later

I requested for her number buh my pfone was no where to be found

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
i couldn't forget that day easily cus it seems my village people followed me to the city.. ''i can't find my phone o'' i said to her

''what do u mean? have u checked yourself well? she replied and then i remembered the guy i met in the keke he has been acting somehow through out our ride and then it dawned on me that my phone has been stolen.

i have u checked if you left it at home? she said '' i am very sure someone took it . she scribbled her number down on a sheet of paper and gave to me and said i should call her once i retrieve my number she squeezed #500 into my hand and i bade her goodbye as she boarded a cab to her abode.

i was mesmerized by this single act she pulled i never fathomed this bae could ever do this reasons that we never cross boundaries except the eye contacts buh i know deep down i have strong something for this bae buh i couldn't muster enough courage to approach her . i made up my mind to make the move.

i went to a nearby shop and bought a sachet water to wash off my body cus i was dustY i drank some and relaxed my head on a wooden table and then suddenly i heard a group of thugs coming towards my direction shouting thief and then!!

1 Like

Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
I saw the angry thugs coming towards my direction i mustered courage to face them not knowing what will befall me that day

Deep down in me i knew i was in for serious problem so i prayed inwardly . They stopped at my front and the leader came out with a girl. I
Her face was familiar buh i couldn't place where i knew her from i was jetted back from my thoughts with a slap that resets clock and tears began to drop from my eyes

''onye obodo ima nwata nwanyi? (guy do u know this gal?) he asked me in his thick igbo accent ''i don't knw her i swear buh her face looks familiar '' i replied to him

Na english u still dy speak so u won tell us say we no go school shey? Before i can say jack the guy tear me another slap i became deaf for complete 2 minutes ''imatago onye obu? (have u remembered her?) then i looked closely and remembered she was the girl i boarded thesame keke with. '' yea i know her i boarded thesame keke with her'' i replied.

That was when the girl talked for the first time i have been receiving slaps '' where is my purse?'' i was shocked because i was hit by those words '' i don't understand what u mean'' my guy tear me slap again this time i fell to the floor i was hearing different kind of sounds

If ezenwanyi(viqueen) dy talk u no soppuse talk one of the thugs said then the girl said again where is my purse then it dawned on me that a in for serious shit

I swear i didn't take ur purse even my money and my phone got missing inside dat same keke u boarded then i remembered that guy was acting strange earlier then i said to the girl '' i think that guy stole those things from us'' and the gal said i think u stole my purse from me '' immediately the leader ordered them'' nna bute onye ka anyi ga gwo ya ji mmanu( lets deal with this guy in our barrack) i was pleading innocent for where dem dun make up there mind to deal with me then suddenly i heard drop him or i shoot!!!
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2021
I will be updating everyday this time around meanwhile ur comments are vital
Re: MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) by Frank25: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
am back again!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (season 1) – Episode 1 / A Maid For Him. / PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.