Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) (68729 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by kolade560: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
eleojo23:

Leave village people out of this.

Obviously, she was treating an undisclosed ailment before the wedding judging by the IV infusion line on her hand.

He's from Kogi and witchcraft killing there is prominent, so wat do u expect him to think.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Johngee07: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
May God forgive her short comings in life in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Johngee07: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
This world sha God have mercy
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Eulalia:
This could be as a result of all the stress she was made to go through at the wedding.

Imagine the hot sun they made her posed in and to think she just took injection and is prolly on drip. When she should be resting her nerves in a cosy environment.
This alone could have caused serious palpitations from dilated blood ( due to exposure to the sun)vessels causing blood to rush back in the wrong direction.

This so much ceremony at weddings should be cancelled abeg. Las las is for people to come and chop gbese on your neck. It doesn't add anything to you.RIP pretty.

Hehehehe. You have said it all. The idea of large weddings has never appealed to me. Even if you use event planners, you go still dey spiritually and financially stressed. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Hehehehe. You have said it all. The idea of large weddings has never appealed to me. Even if you use event planners, you go still dey spiritually and financially stressed. grin

My dear see me o. Hm
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

God bless you!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by OyinO: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people! village people!! village people!!! God will judge u people. Look at how beautiful this lady is and u people decided to take her life, there is God oooh.

This is the greatest problem in Nigeria - Blind Faith, religious insanity and religious nonentity. A people who use religion to cover their Wickedness. shame!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by OyinO: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to Her Husband and her family on this tragic event!

I Personally have Come to understand that Life is a dose of Complete Vanity!

Only one thing is Meaningful on this earth!

That is Living our Lives According to God's laid down Precepts for Mankind.

Every other thing we engage in here is Vanity!

Let's Ensure that what is Pirioty is made Pirioty!

What is Pirioty is to Live with Eternity in view..

What is Pirioty is to Surrender our ALL to JESUS..

Death is no big deal as it is Part of the Reason for our being Created..

But Departing without JESUS is a Great and Grace Disaster!

Let's Humble ourselves! And adhere to these Words..

Yet Jesus has no single solution to the problem.
Why did Jesus create death and come down from his sky to be killed by the man he created without solving the problem of death?
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by gwama: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people! village people!! village people!!! God will judge u people. Look at how beautiful this lady is and u people decided to take her life, there is God oooh.
Or spritual wife of husband. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
I suspect that man in face mask in the first picture to be one of the village people.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Smile4mee01: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Doing wedding with intravenous injection?

That's wrong.

I thought i was the only one who noticed it, the level women go far and beyond harming thier own health just to marry is unthinkable.

Men and women, we must learn to focus on what is important. I dont see why they could not have had a parlour trad wedding with dowry paid and moved on and later go to registry without any pop and peagentry and get your certificate.

Women, Women, Women.... Please make better choices, i know social media and society is putting alot of women under pressure to conform to a certain norm. Dont be swayed by it,

1 yr from now, the hsband would be sseing another woman.

Your health first, other things can follow.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Adetetisimi: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
15k for 10packs
And you resell all for 25k
Your profit is 10k
100% profit... Join our wholesale group today and thank me later..
https:///HFB2LYm4NAsAp5H2VUNfLb

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Not every untimely death has something to do with village people
no mind d guy , na her people and husband killed her she is sick even taking drips they still went ahead with the wedding stressing to death
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
ledaman:
I can't be provoked
Hallelujah!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
doing wedding with drip needle on her hannds?
why do a stressful thing as wedding when u not fully recovered
abi na ur pastor or husband to be insist u must do it now now?
biko we should take our health seriously
may she rip anyway
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Exercising 3x in a week could have averted this death. People should take care of themselves via exercise.
they said she had drip on her hands so it seems she had not fully recovered from an illness.It might not be obesity that killed her but exhausion from an illness.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by ledaman: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hallelujah!
Go and drink beer!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Lovisious(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Hezzyluv:

Your village ppl will not locate u. So all those wey boko haram dey kill, na dia time reach? or if you choose to comit suicide today, na your time reach?
and all those that survived wars and motor accidents are animals abi?
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Osker: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Because the virus’s undetected spread in Washington and elsewhere predated broad testing in the United States, a definitive timeline for COVID-19-related cases and deaths remains in question, scientists say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.