Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap (58241 Views)

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by StagethemTVee: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Italian Coastguard Trying For Days To Free A Massive Sperm Whale From A Net Trap

Italian coast guards have been trying for several days to free this massive sperm whale from a net it got entangled in. Can you imagine if this was in Nigeria, south south to be precise? Do we have divers who will be willing to risk their lives for such a cause or we will be talking fish pepper soup by now?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/in.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/italian-coastguard-struggle-free-sperm-125705869.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXMxk9E33nk

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by estyvino(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm, in Nigeria, this would be understooded grin grin as natural palliative sent from above grin grin grin

370 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by martolux(m): 5:12am On Jul 21, 2020
The same fish that swallowed uncle Jonah.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Sabadon(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2020
wow this is massive, if na naija i trust say na in bits dem go dey dismember the parts

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by StagethemTVee: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020
What we have in Nigeria are coast assassins grin grin grin grin

273 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by princealexndre(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Anytime Nigeria is Ready, I’m up for hire, I love the ocean, and I’m also aspiring to be a diver. But I doubt Nigerian Government has time for such necessary Action

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by rowland545(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Wait y is it called sperm whale

Wait abi nah him pack other whales sperm abi wetin?? I wish I understood

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Therebellion: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Wow!
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Andrew13: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerians- pepper soup don ready

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by QuickStandard: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Massive sperm?

Na wa for Oyinbo peepo..

And for Op, that is asking if this could happen in Nigeria, walai you're not serious.

Was it in Nigeria the sea turned red a couple of days back, due to the festival of killing dolphins

The same people that will not let Cockerels and goats rest will be forming what I don't know.

For your information, God created both animals and fishes for our consumption.

Whether you eat or not is your business.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by spencekat(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
rowland545 post=91935024[b:
[/b]]Wait y is it called sperm whale[b][/b]

Wait abi nah him pack other whales sperm abi wetin?? I wish I understood
I was expecting somebody to ask the question.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Peace666: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
If this one mistakenly land in Bayelsa guys go don dey wield their saw, hammer, chisel and cutlass dey thank God for never abandoning them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by kalvoken(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Disgusting.

Not even Nigerians would eat this one.

Whale, na play I dey o. Don't near here, not even while dreaming.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by DropsMic(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Oyibo na oyibo
Black na black

3 Likes

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by kambili999(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
impressive
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by oz4real83(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
We haven't defeated hunger in Nigeria like those developed countries, most Nigerians still live on less than $2 a day. Most Nigerians grab with double hands whenever a source of food like this comes their way. In advanced countries, u may not be able to drive the most expensive cars, live in the most expensive homes or wear the most expensive clothes but one thing you are sure of is cheap food for almost everybody.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Arrewa: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Human activities is distroying the planet!!

Man is the wildest Animal

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by chukwuibuipob: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
cool trust Nairaland era hunter association with their snake president to show us pot of pepper soup
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Na Ronaldo be that fish grin
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by olu77(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
What we have in Nigeria are coast assassins grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I just pity any Nigerian immigrant crossing through Libya to europe at the time they are busy rescuing this fish, they can not leave this fish to rescue you if you are in trouble at sea. They coast guards will reason this fish as endangered and you as a danger. OYO is your case.

13 Likes

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by bolaayenimo: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Let's help them free it in Bayelsa
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by michlins(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Yesterday a thread was on the FP about a country who killed sharks, whales and even dolphins for sports and none of you animal rights activist were there. These animals are beasts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Ezedon(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
These people are not serious at all
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by jojofola: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
free am make e chop una immediately after grin

Meanwhile, there is hunger everywhere, please free the people.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Righteousness89(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Wonderful and Touching show of Love for that Sea Animal From the Italian guards!

Something touched me here!

This is the Sort of Love The KING of kings, JESUS Christ has for all of humanity!

This is Love HE has for us all When He decided to Pay the Sumpreme Price for all of our sins.

This is the Love that He has to Forgive anyone, no Matter the Sin you Have Committed!

This is the Love HE has by sending his Servants to keep reminding us that HE is Coming again..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Let us Embrace this Love and be Rest assured of our Eternity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by sapientia(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
If it becomes stranded along Lagos

It’s verdict would be different
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by morikee: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
God is Great
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Redomi(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
only Oyinbos will not eat. Do you think Naija people that eat Monitor Lizard with spare this mighty fish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) / Huge Kangaroo Punched Australian Man To The Ground (Pics, Video) / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Pangolin (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.