Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Gold Mine Of The Century Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Gold Mine Of The Century Snail Farming (175 Views)

Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine / Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gold Mine Of The Century Snail Farming by Christian768: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2020
*The Gold mine of the century*

"For the past one decade my question has always been, where is the World going and how can I get there First" Mark cullban.

Wait, I know you might has taken online courses which have resulted in failure. I understand that at one point or the other you might have been scam online and never believe on any Online training or webnair. I bring to you Agro gold mine of the century.

Snail farming business is one of the lucrative business that can earn you the fortune and the life you desire. The pass 5 years lot of individuals have be mining out this treasure and I believe it's time you get tap from this resource.

Snail farming have turn many into 6 figure earners on a monthly bases. Let me show you the breakdown

An average giant snail is sold for #600. Let do some math here.

#600x1000=#600,000

This is very well achievable. Let me show you now thing.

A snail can lay 200-500 snail in a clutter. Snail feeds are 90% natural which mean no extra cost on buying feeds. Lot and more will be dish out in the upcoming training. To join the snail training, kindly join through the link below.

https:///KlNKOhs72up2jNrKC2xmTy

Get the info on how to start your own snail pen at little cost.

(1) (Reply)

Standard And Quality Juveniles In Ado Ekiti / Rice Or Multi- Crop Thresher Needed (high Capacity Please) / Sesame Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.