Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? (388 Views)

Learn HTML - HTML Training & Tutorials For Complete Beginners / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / Java Tutorials For Absolute Beginners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? by excanny: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
I've been writing codes for the past 13 years and I've learnt a lot of tricks over time which I hope to pass on to new developers when I retire from the programming profession.

But most times, these newbies who contact me usually don't have the funds to compensate for my time in teaching them.

So I was thinking of letting them access these knowledge base for free through making the materials available online, and hopefully I get some income to compensate for my time through the placing of adverts.

So that way, I get something for my efforts while the information is available for free.

So I'm thinking which is more easily accessible by newbies and new developers to learn? Written materials (blog) or video materials(vlog)?

Let me know your thoughts?
Re: Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? by Nickisindigo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vlog especially on youtube
Re: Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? by Synord(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
excanny:
I've been writing codes for the past 13 years and I've learnt a lot of tricks over time which I hope to pass on to new developers when I retire from the programming profession.

But most times, these newbies who contact me usually don't have the funds to compensate for my time in teaching them.

So I was thinking of letting them access these knowledge base for free through making the materials available online, and hopefully I get some income to compensate for my time through the placing of adverts.

So that way, I get something for my efforts while the information is available for free.

So I'm thinking which is more easily accessible by newbies and new developers to learn? Written materials (blog) or video materials(vlog)?

Let me know your thoughts?

Boss wassup . So what later happened with this ?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. / Please Help A Brother On This Question / Flutter App Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.