Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Blackmail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackmail (150 Views)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Boko Haram: UNICEF, Others Indicted In Plots To Blackmail Nigerian Military / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackmail by baajman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
[7/21, 12:25 PM] Baajman: Blackmail is an act of coercion using the threat of revealing or publicizing either substantially true or false information about a person or people unless certain demands are met. It is often damaging information, and may even be revealed to family members or associates. It may involve using threats of physical, mental or emotional harm, or of criminal prosecution, against the victim or someone close to the victim. It is normally carried out for personal gain, most commonly of position, money, or property.

Note:
Blackmailing is not just saying negative things about someone but also threatening and/or demanding a ransome .

EXAMPLES:
1. You need to pay my rent or I’ll leave you.

2. You need to let me move in or I’ll tell your sister what you said about her.

3.What your brother said about me is truly annoying. Unless he apologizes to me, I will tell the whole world about your family how they killed the innocent housekeeper.
Re: Blackmail by baajman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
That family is known for witchcraft, don't marry from there.
This was what a lady said about you to me.

(1) (Reply)

Hall For Rent (meeting, Training, Seminars, Workshops, Etc) / Face Shield Available At 450 / Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.