Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr (2328 Views)

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020

I just thought I should apply the reasoning of those who ask people who believe in God for a proof His existence to my phone, since they consider a phone to be a proof of its maker's existence.

So I asked my phone which has the ability to do many things, even speak and answer questions, "prove to me your maker exists".

But Lo and behold, it did nothing! It was just starring at me as if to say, "fool! Is my existence and ability alone not a proof that my maker exists?"

But going by the thought process of those who ask someone for a proof of his maker's existence, since the phone couldn't 'prove it', that should mean its maker doesn't exist right?

Of course I wasn't that foolish to think such a thing but just trying to apply the foolish reasoning of those who would deem it wise to ask a living proof of his maker's existence for a proof of his maker's existence to a phone which they consider to be a proof of its own maker's existence to illustrate how foolish it was to do so.

So despite that it couldn't prove its maker's existence to me, I didn't take it in any way to mean that its maker doesn't exist, because its existence and ability alone was already a proof of its maker's existence, so I didn't need another one. Praise the Lord.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Benekkk: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning, God..."

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Foolish Stupid People.

Let me go and ask my Prado if it knows who is Creator is, may be it would answer me.

I"LL be back! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by truespeak: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin Surely my Laptop must know. Give me a minute, I'll be back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Missyajoke(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like you jare at least you made smile after an hefty work.
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 5:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Benekkk:
Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning, God..."
True. That's why He's called the "I Am!" Ever present!

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2020
You must prove it oh, otherwise... lipsrsealed
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by kingxsamz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Who's God's creator?

Christians: *applies special pleading*

Clowns grin

4 Likes

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
Who's God's creator?

Christians: *applies special pleading*

Clowns grin
Very predictable I must say!

The answer is none because God is number 1 and before Him you have a 0 (zero) just like it is in a countdown.

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
That settles it.
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Benekkk: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
True. That's why He's called the "I Am!" Ever present!
Yes. From everlasting to everlasting he is God! Evolution is an unproven fairytale for those who reject accountability - License to sin and rejection of moral values.

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Very predictable I must say!

The answer is none because God is number 1 and before Him you have a 0 (zero) just like it is in a countdown.

Yeah, special pleading.
Good day. grin

4 Likes

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by enthronedbyGod1: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

I just thought I should apply the reasoning of those who ask people who believe in God for a proof His existence to my phone, since they consider a phone to be a proof of its maker's existence.

So I asked my phone which has the ability to do many things, even speak and answer questions, "prove to me your maker exists".

But Lo and behold, it did nothing! It was just starring at me as if to say, "fool! Is my existence and ability alone not a proof that my maker exists?"

But going by the thought process of those who ask someone for a proof of his maker's existence, since the phone couldn't 'prove it', that should mean its maker doesn't exist right?

Of course I wasn't that foolish to think such a thing, but just trying to apply the foolish reasoning of those who would deem it wise to ask a living proof of his maker's existence for a proof of his maker's existence, to a phone which they consider to be a proof of its own maker's existence, to illustrate how foolish it was to do so.

So despite that it couldn't prove its maker's existence to me, I didn't take it in any way to mean that its maker doesn't exist, because its existence and ability alone was already a proof of its maker's existence, so I didn't need another one. Praise the Lord.

God bless Nigeria.

Wisdom.
Hahaha, so funny, got me laughing.

Very wise answer.

I can't stop laughing.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, special pleading.
Good day. grin
Your final straw got destroyed and you have nothing else to cling unto, so abeg find somewhere else to go and cry a river jare! Abi na me tell you to cling unto straws?
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Wisdom.
Hahaha, so funny, got me laughing.

Very wise answer.

I can't stop laughing.
Hahahaha

Lolz.. Let's laugh at the devil in harmony to the glory of God our Maker.

2 Likes

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Benekkk:
Yes. [b]From everlasting to everlasting he is God! [/b]Evolution is an unproven fairytale for those who reject accountability - License to sin and rejection of moral values.
Yes He is!

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2020
That settles it.
Hmmm...
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
So does it mean it's maker doesn't exist?
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by ublight: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2020
mehn... This logic is flawed. And for the fact that u can not see the flaw, jokes on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:
mehn... This logic is flawed. And for the fact that u can not see the flaw, jokes on u
On the atheists you mean? I deliberately used their flawed logic here so if you're one of them, the jokes actually on ya'll.
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by ublight: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
On the atheists you mean? I deliberately used their flawed logic here so if you're one of them, the jokes actually on ya'll.

hahaha.

Olodo himself.

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Martinez39s(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordReed, CAPSLOCKED, Sabr1na, HopefulLandlord, hahn, TheSoucerer, 1Sharon, etc. there are enough straw men in this thread for us to take home. Don't miss yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by hopefulLandlord: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
LordReed, CAPSLOCKED, Sabr1na, HopefulLandlord, hahn, TheSoucerer, 1Sharon, etc. there are enough straw men in this thread for us to take home. Don't miss yours.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Martinez39s(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Lol
I see you are taking yours home. As you do, ensure you keep it away from fire, and use a duct tape to seal its mouth because my straw man keeps saying out loud to itself "My atheism is based on faith because I can't prove god doesn't exist. I am an atheist because I want to sin."

What is your straw man telling you? grin
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
LordReed there are enough straw men in this thread for us to take home. Don't miss yours.

LMFAO! Indeed, I need some scarecrows, this is excellent material. Bwahahahahaha!

EDIT: He must have been using a dumb phone cos mine knows who made it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
^^^^^Lolz! cheesy How ironic! A phone now proves its maker's existence by just making a comment about its maker. My phone could also do that if that alone is what it takes to prove its maker's existence according to the logic of the atheists! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Modified: An atheist calling for backup and being the first and only one on this thread to do so stinks of desperation.

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:

hahaha.

Olodo himself.
When an olodo calls you an olodo, rejoice and be exceedingly glad because it means you're anything but an olodo!
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by ublight: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
When an olodo calls you an olodo, rejoice and be exceedingly glad because it means you're anything but an olodo!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

go and study bible oga. Stop being a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2020
ublight:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

go and study bible oga. Stop being a clown
Keep laughing at yourself because the joke's on the likes of you, as you should've already observed from the comments on this thread.
Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by budaatum: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You need to start being honest, you liar! By your own admission your phone did not "did nothing", since with your own hands you typed "It was just starring" at you. Not only that, but it even seems to have said "fool! Is my existence and ability alone not a proof that my maker exists?" So your phone did two things, it starred at you and it spoke to you, and I have the feeling that if your phone considered it not a waste of time, it would have pointed you to its "made in" wherever it was made label, so you could reason for yourself that it was made by people there.

Do know that I trust your phone more than most humans though, since anyone who does not say they were made by their mummy and daddy is either lying or think they dropped down from God's factory somewhere or are too young to know how humans are made.

Do let me know if your phone meets my criteria please. I'd love one that stares and talks like your's does and wouldn't mind upping my budget to get one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Playthepianos: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

You need to start being honest, you liar! By your own admission your phone did not "did nothing", since with your own hands you typed "It was just starring" at you. Not only that, but it even seems to have said "fool! Is my existence and ability alone not a proof that my maker exists?" So your phone did two things, it starred at you and it spoke to you, and I have the feeling that if your phone considered it not a waste of time, it would have pointed you to its "made in" wherever it was made label, so you could reason for yourself that it was made by people there.

Do know that I trust your phone more than most humans though, since anyone who does not say they were made by their mummy and daddy is either lying or think they dropped down from God's factory somewhere or are too young to know how humans are made.

Do let me know if your phone meets my criteria please. I'd love one that stares and talks like your's does and wouldn't mind upping my budget to get one.

Lol. You have only succeeded in contradicting yourself with this junk.

If you think clearly, you will know that he used the action of the phone metamorphically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr by Ishilove: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

You mean starres?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin / Top Hamas Leader's Son Converts To Christianity / It's Time To Tax Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.