Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners (32048 Views)

Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue / Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Freelancerx: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Smartphone manufacturers keep releasing better smartphones each year. With these, smartphones have stopped being devices for communication alone but now smoothly perform several tasks like photography, shooting videos, and playing games, among others. With all these, you will need to have the right accessories to simplify what you need the smartphone for.

Here are 5 great accessories every smartphone enthusiast should have, in no particular order.

1. Earphones/Earbuds

With the availability of streaming apps plus music player, you can listen to your favorite songs on the go using your smartphone. For the best music streaming experience, you will need to use earphones/headphones/earbuds depending on your taste to freely listen to your music. Luckily, most smartphones come with earphones packaged in their boxes. However, these earphones are normally basic and might not fit your taste. We recommend buying quality headphones to enjoy better music play.

2. Power Bank

Imagine you are far away from home, in the middle of some work, listening to music and your phone begins to give low battery warnings. That’s a sad scene and no one deserves it. Carry around a power bank to offer you extra power in case your phone’s battery gets depleted. You can as well buy an extra charger that you can carry around to plug into any wall socket when your phone battery runs low.

3. Screen Protector

As a smartphone owner, you should be actively thinking about protecting your phone from possible damage. A screen protector, also known as a screen guard plays a huge role when it comes to the protection of your screen. Remember, replacing your phone screen in case it gets damaged is much more expensive than the value of a screen protector. You will need to select a glass screen guard as it is more durable than plastic and more realistic as many smartphone screens are made out of glass.

4. Cases and Covers

Still talking protection, you cannot guarantee that your phone will never drop when under your care. Replacing the housing of your phone after it has been damaged because of a fall is more expensive than buying yourself a protective case that can absorb shock and pressure in case of a drop. The beauty is that you can customize these cases to look as beautiful as you like. They will, therefore, add to the beauty of your phone.

5. Phone Holders

If you are going to drive and need your phone to direct you via Google Maps, it would be a great idea to mount the phone in a favorable position and drive without any interference. You might also be recording a video but do not want your video to appear ‘jumpy’ because of your unstable hands. Get yourself a phone holder to help you with stability when shooting videos and also help you keep focus when driving, among other events.

Many people spend most of their time with their phones. Having the right accessories will help you not only prolong your smartphone life but also make the work you are doing with your smartphone easier.

What are the most important smartphone accessories to you?

Dignited(dot)com

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Love that earphones is number one on the list.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Very apt.

Because of this post, I give to you Dorathy's boobs. smiley

37 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Sainthia: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
I have all except a phone holder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Chubbyface: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
All 5 I can do without except my earphone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Iruobean(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2020
grin
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by janedonez(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Screen guard
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by abumeinben(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Additional USB. Thank me larra

2 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by kalvoken(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Only number one is a. Must.

What would a bike man do with a phone holder?

I had never charged my phone with a power bank

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by juniorstar(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2020
op didn't mention a smart watch

3 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Obinnau(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Must have accessories? And I am seeing power bank? Nah,phones of nowadays are powerbank unto themselves.

If it's a MUST thing, then I expected to see a list starting like thus:

SIM Card
Screen guard
Casing
Earbuds
Charger
And others

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by emmy512: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2020
And otg cable or otg flash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Akwalex1:
USB flash and memory card
For backup or memory expansion?

1 Like

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2020
How do i delete an already booked space?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2020
In order of importance to me is,
Power bank,
Screen guard,
Ear phone
Phone casing
Phone holder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Akwalex1: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2020
USB flash and memory card
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by hollaayeni: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2020
not applicable to everybody
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by vincenteger: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2020
You must be a Nigerian for indicating power bank

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by tridazurb: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2020
this OP na naija pikin, well it's not bad
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by bigt2(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2020
lipsrsealed I have none embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Orire01(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2020
I don't know why I hate using screen protector and phone case.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

1 Like

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by chukwuibuipob: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2020
sad Nonsense and waste of time

1 Like

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Rasbel(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Cool. Smartphone and addiction though
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Goalnaldo(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2020
I have never bought a screen protector for my phones and none of the screen has ever broken.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by ArticleBeast: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Every Samsung user own a power bank.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have never bought a screen protector for my phones and none of the screen has ever broken.

You are too careful.
For me, one week and somehow I either brake the screen myself or someone does it so screen guard is a must

7 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by just2endowed: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Love that earphones is number one on the list.

Follow by powerbanks

Check my siggy
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by HappyCanadian: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Power Bank only if u live in Nigeria cause its dead on arrival here

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Mtn 50mb And 25mb Plans / Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.