Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners (32073 Views)

Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue / Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by NobleSeed(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
We have it all at our disposal.... Even what's not listed there.... Check my signature for more info.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by DAVE5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Freelancerx:
Smartphone

Good list

But please I beg you in the name of God, do you know the name and model of that exact headphone you posted, the number 1 on the list at

I love it too too much, I think I'd like to get it
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Kunja2: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Has anybody else seen this code? Airtel sef de try

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Coquinoqui: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Power Bank I guess its for those that lives in Nigeria, the country I live now people don't use power banks because no power failure here
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Greatzeus(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
I don't need power bank. I have back up inverter. In fact I don't remove my charger from where I plug it ever, unless I want to travel. I leave home with 100% battery capacity in the morning,when I get home I plug my phone.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by andelawhite: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
I just don't need a power bank for anything. My phone battery is super impresive
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by scarycuteface(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't need a powerbank with my Pourvoir 4. E no dey off
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Mohbola(f): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Phone holder o necesstri
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by gammarays(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Romoss sense 8 power bank available in Onitsha
30000 mAh capacity
13k non negotiable
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by gammarays(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
gammarays:
Romoss sense 8 power bank available in Onitsha
30000 mAh capacity
13k non negotiable
One of the best power bank around

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Kunja2: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
It all depends on if it's of by importance to you. I only dance the headset.

BY the way, what brand of headset is that please? Its very nice
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by tafat: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
nice info, this is why i never joke with the earpiece i use on my TECNO phone, i too like music grin
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by udy4real(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
andelawhite:
I just don't need a power bank for anything. My phone battery is super impresive

Please what kind of phone is that?
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by onward4life(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Freelancerx:
Smartphone manufacturers keep releasing better smartphones each year. With these, smartphones have stopped being devices for communication alone but now smoothly perform several tasks like photography, shooting videos, and playing games, among others. With all these, you will need to have the right accessories to simplify what you need the smartphone for.

Here are 5 great accessories every smartphone enthusiast should have, in no particular order.

1. Earphones/Earbuds

With the availability of streaming apps plus music player, you can listen to your favorite songs on the go using your smartphone. For the best music streaming experience, you will need to use earphones/headphones/earbuds depending on your taste to freely listen to your music. Luckily, most smartphones come with earphones packaged in their boxes. However, these earphones are normally basic and might not fit your taste. We recommend buying quality headphones to enjoy better music play.

2. Power Bank

Imagine you are far away from home, in the middle of some work, listening to music and your phone begins to give low battery warnings. That’s a sad scene and no one deserves it. Carry around a power bank to offer you extra power in case your phone’s battery gets depleted. You can as well buy an extra charger that you can carry around to plug into any wall socket when your phone battery runs low.

3. Screen Protector

As a smartphone owner, you should be actively thinking about protecting your phone from possible damage. A screen protector, also known as a screen guard plays a huge role when it comes to the protection of your screen. Remember, replacing your phone screen in case it gets damaged is much more expensive than the value of a screen protector. You will need to select a glass screen guard as it is more durable than plastic and more realistic as many smartphone screens are made out of glass.

4. Cases and Covers

Still talking protection, you cannot guarantee that your phone will never drop when under your care. Replacing the housing of your phone after it has been damaged because of a fall is more expensive than buying yourself a protective case that can absorb shock and pressure in case of a drop. The beauty is that you can customize these cases to look as beautiful as you like. They will, therefore, add to the beauty of your phone.

5. Phone Holders

If you are going to drive and need your phone to direct you via Google Maps, it would be a great idea to mount the phone in a favorable position and drive without any interference. You might also be recording a video but do not want your video to appear ‘jumpy’ because of your unstable hands. Get yourself a phone holder to help you with stability when shooting videos and also help you keep focus when driving, among other events.

Many people spend most of their time with their phones. Having the right accessories will help you not only prolong your smartphone life but also make the work you are doing with your smartphone easier.

What are the most important smartphone accessories to you?

Dignited(dot)com

Do Yu supply any of these?
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Peppermintflav: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
You don't need No.2 when your phone is 11000mah. In fact from 6000mah upwards you don't need power bank. grin
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Freelancerx: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Peppermintflav:
You don't need No.2 when your phone is 11000mah. In fact from 6000mah upwards you don't need power bank. grin
you will be amazed at how important powerbank is even in countries with constant electricity. But you're right, I used Tecno Pova and i did not have to move about with a powerbank. The battery life is amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn 50mb And 25mb Plans / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.