Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk (3988 Views)

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerian Politicians have Entered the Chat...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by jayaim: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Dangote no handsome? Abi u blind ni ? Cuz dangote is black skin. A lady saw i & my friend. she told her friend she will pick me even if am dark that am more handsome than my friend that is very light & he is handsome also. Don't think light skin people are more handsome & beautiful more than dark skin people.
DaddyRochie1642:
The man is very Handsome and Sweet Looking,... When you see a Successful man, You'll know
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by DaddyRochie1642: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020
jayaim:
Dangote no handsome? Abi u blind ni ? Cuz dangote is black skin. A lady saw i & my friend. she told her friend she will pick me even if am dark that am more handsome than my friend that is very light & he is handsome also. Don't think light skin people are more handsome & beautiful more than dark skin people.

Oga you can continue Wailing and Weeping, That Man is more Handsome and Sweet Looking than Dangote grin grin
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by Michealky: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's no such thing, that list and designation doesn't exist, its something you just made up.

Richest man 'in African and richest 'African man = The same thing, no difference.

You're a mumu. There's a huge difference
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by PSconsultinga: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by Michealky: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Op u don't have sense for publishing this post.
Why hasn't Forbes given him the richest man in Africa? U think they don't know Elon is from Africa? Over sabi op. There are things they consider.
Okay Elon musk is an American, South African, Canadian shey? And he's the fifth richest man in the world then why isn't he the richest man in Canada? The richest man in Canada is David Thompson.
I'm happy I've instilled common sense in you
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by Bisshop123(f): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Michealky:

You're a mumu. There's a huge difference

Y d insult?
U could have easily made ur point without the
'mumu' na
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by Laurene: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Some people wake up and come to Nairaland to create useless argumentative threads for nothing ....
if everything is useless to you what would be useful?
An average Nigerian is always angry and bitter.
if you go to reddit, people goof around and everyone catches their fun.
don't be frustrated!
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by Mastakija(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Kolomental Nigerian, must you always put your country and people beneath other people and places.?

Where is the sense in diminishing and negating the fact that your fellow Nigerian is the rishest man in Africa?

Are you smarter and more knowledgable than the people and the international publications that proclaimed Dangote as the richest man in Africa?

Be proud of you own country and fellow Nigerians.

guy i dont think d OP is a nigerian
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by RealEzee(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Smh, and OP thought he made an intelligent thread Sha

This morning has been funny with the kind of yannings some people just open their mouth waaaaaaa and spill nonsense Sha.
Re: Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk by PSconsultinga: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
mm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money Publishing Books On Amazon In 2022 / What Business Can You Do With 100,000 Or 150,000 Naira / Tested - Make Money In Ads Viewing [$100-$300] Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.