Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? (33605 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk / Why Is Elon Musk Not Regarded As The Richest Man In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:29am On May 09, 2022
Elon Reeve Musk FRS (born June 28, 1971) is a South African-Canadian-American businessman. He was born in South Africa. He moved to Canada and later became an American citizen. Musk is the current CEO & Chief Product Architect of Tesla, Inc., a company that makes electric vehicles. He is also the CEO of Solar City, a company that makes solar panels, and the CEO & CTO of SpaceX, an aerospace company. In 2022, he became the owner of the social media site Twitter after buying it for USD $44 billion.

His recent tweet
If I die under mysterious circumstances, it’s been nice knowin ya
has an undertone of his life being threatened.
I hope nothing happens to the richest man in the world.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523465632502906880?t=qqbv34Wf2kkxOdd2vehMKQ&s=19
[/b]

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:30am On May 09, 2022
Random reactions.

1 Share

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:30am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Could this be a cruise?
I know the 50-years-old man jokes a lot, but does anyone joke about his life?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Tonypens48(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2022
Could this be a cruise undecided

Kindly check my signature

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Frigga13: 5:35am On May 09, 2022
When you sell your soul .. knowingly and willingly

It will always be nice knowing it’s not in vain on earth and knowing where you’re resting .

They always die mysterious and without trace.

Just another investigation and bull crap

Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa

Na mistake MJ make

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by thesicilian: 5:36am On May 09, 2022

17 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:
When you sell your soul .. knowingly and willingly

It will always be nice knowing it’s not in vain on earth and knowing where you’re resting .

They always die mysterious and without trace.

Just another investigation and bull crap

Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa
Where do they trade souls, Nitori Amadioha?
Someone can't be extremely wealthy, famous and successful without visiting that soul market to trade his soul?

Let me shock you, if heaven exists, then he's going to enjoy another heaven in heaven.

post=112654523:
From all of us @ :

Hello Elon, are you okay?
Feel free to contact us if you need anything please.
We will always be there for you.
One Love our Friend.
copy, copy.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Brunosamel(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2022
He's untouchable nobody can hurt Elon he's just looking for small attention from his followers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Tonypens48(m): 5:44am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:

I know the 50-years-old man jokes a lot, but does anyone joke about his life?

Quite true...lets just see as things unfold
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Frigga13: 5:45am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Someone can't be extremely wealthy, famous and successful without visiting that soul market to trade his soul?

Let me shock you, if heaven exists, then he's going to enjoy another heaven in heaven.

Anything that makes you get Nairaland likes and happy.
Enjoy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Anything that makes you get Nairaland likes and happy.
Enjoy
Whatever, bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Frigga13: 5:53am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Whatever, bro.

K

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Yankee101: 6:20am On May 09, 2022
Russian threat

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by temitope27(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2022
Non of my business, if he die, I must chop AKARA

5 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On May 09, 2022
From all of us @ :

Hello Elon, are you okay?
Feel free to contact us if you need anything please.
We will always be there for you.
One Love our Friend.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On May 09, 2022
temitope27:
Non of my business, if he die, I must chop AKARA
Nobody knows who is gonna die next you know?!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by temitope27(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2022
post=112654535:

Nobody knows who is gonna die next you know?!
who knows? Nobody. Maybe you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Elon, will you stop that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On May 09, 2022
temitope27:
who knows? Nobody. Maybe you
Just Becareful what you wish for others, so dey won't fry Akara that you won't be there to eat.
#WishUntoOthersAsYouWantOthersWishForYou
Simple Sturvs.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by temitope27(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2022
post=112654708:

Just Becareful what you wish for others, so dey won't fry Akara that you won't be there to eat.
#WishUntoOthersAsYouWantOthersWishForYou
Simple Sturvs.
let see maybe I won't be there to chop AKARA at ur burial, just die first

10 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
temitope27:
let see maybe I won't be there to chop AKARA at ur burial, just die first
So shall your wish be for your first.
You asked for it the wish, and God will give it to you. Have a nice Wednesday wink

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by 9jahotblog: 6:53am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Elon Reeve Musk FRS (born June 28, 1971) is a South African-Canadian-American businessman. He was born in South Africa. He moved to Canada and later became an American citizen. Musk is the current CEO & Chief Product Architect of Tesla, Inc., a company that makes electric vehicles. He is also the CEO of Solar City, a company that makes solar panels, and the CEO & CTO of SpaceX, an aerospace company. In 2022, he became the owner of the social media site Twitter after buying it for USD $44 billion.

His recent tweet
has an undertone of his life being threatened.
I hope nothing happens to the richest man in the world.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523465632502906880?t=qqbv34Wf2kkxOdd2vehMKQ&s=19
nothing will happen to Elon musk in Jesus Name. He will live long and fulfill his destiny on earth in Jesus Name. He’s covered in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by tommy589(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
He has just seen Lazarus in Abraham's Bossom. Rich SPIRITS travel alot. His Reaction after.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
Could this be a cruise :-

Bye JEFF BENZOS. I HAVE PASS YA.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa.

BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION: AFRICAN SENSE.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:26am On May 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Of course his life is under threat. Anyone whose life is not under threat hands in the air. No one?

Shooooosh. Alfa Academy.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Elon, will you stop that
ILoveDemMANNA ko, ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:31am On May 09, 2022
Tinubu is your running mate Musk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:34am On May 09, 2022
Brunosamel:
He's untouchable nobody can hurt Elon he's just looking for small attention from his followers.

Check that again-his African connection.

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:39am On May 09, 2022
"Quite true...lets just see as things unfold".

My Grandson who is just 22 will overtake him.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:46am On May 09, 2022
Yankee101:
Russian threat

Restricted to UKRAINE.
ELON CAN BUY PUTIN AND SELENSKY PUT TOGETHER.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rule Your World On How To Make Books/you Can Do It Yourself / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.