Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Importation Of Accidented Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Covid-9 Period - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Importation Of Accidented Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Covid-9 Period (469 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / I Got An Accidented 2017 Accord / Advice On Accidented Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Accidented Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Covid-9 Period by Spektru(m): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2020
PROMOTING JBH WORLDWIDE INTIATIVE ON LOGISTICS SOLUTION

Warm
JBH Worldwide have formulated a solution for all of customers, which will actually SAVE them some money, especially the towing of Forklift Units. I will now start a consolidation service to Lagos and Tema in 40 ft containersGreetings,

As predicted by myself, when Grimaldi announced they will be no longer accepting Forklift units, I said to Nancy that “Sallaum will also stop and/or decrease their acceptance of Forklift Units.” As of today, Sallaum has temporarily STOPPED accepting Forklifts @ the Jacksonville Port. When or if they will accept Forklifts again is unknown.

TEMA RATES

A roro forklift unit to Tema is $1,415 ($1,535 from Freeport) + tow rate

(4) cars can fit into a 40 ft HC Container – below are the warehouses I will be using and rates per car:

Los Angeles, California: $1,275 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Houston, Texas: $1,125 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Miami, Florida: $1,050 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Savannah, Georgia: $1,050 + Tow Rate (GRIMALDI)
Newark, New Jersey: $1,200 + Tow Rate (GRIMALDI)
RATES VALID TILL JULY 31, 2020

You will save in towing charges because Sallaum has NO Forklift service out of Freeport. All Forklift units – bought from IAA and Copart - West of Texas to the Pacific Ocean, would have to be towed to the East Coast of the USA. Now, we can Tow to Los Angeles and Houston Warehouses @ a fraction of the cost.

LAGOS/TIN CAN ISLAND RATES

A roro forklift unit to Lagos is $1,340 ($1,460 from Freeport) + tow rate

(4) cars can fit into a 40 ft HC Container – below are the warehouses I will be using and rates per car:

Los Angeles, California: $1,375 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Houston, Texas: $1,300 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Miami, Florida: $1,300 + Tow Rate (SAFMARINE)
Savannah, Georgia: $1,250 + Tow Rate (GRIMALDI)
Newark, New Jersey: $1,300 + Tow Rate(GRIMALDI)
RATES VALID TILL JULY 31, 2020

You will save in towing charges because Sallaum has NO Forklift service out of Freeport. All Forklift units – bought from IAA and Copart - West of Texas to the Pacific Ocean, would have to be towed to the East Coast of the USA. Now, we can Tow to Los Angeles and Houston Warehouses @ a fraction of the cost.

I have appointed a JBH Agent in Tema and Lagos whom you will approach for your releases. You still must pay JBH directly for the JBH Invoices sent to you. All Agent Fees will be paid directly to the Agent.

To avoid involving my agents, you must consolidate your own container with 3-4 cars. If you choose that route, you may use your agent as the Consignee/Notify party on the Grimaldi/Safmarine Bill of Lading.

Looking forward for all of your cooperation on this new service.

SPECTRUM FORWARDING AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LIMITED
CONTACT PHONE : 2348028294400/2348184890481
CONTACT EMAIL: SALES.SPECTRUMNG@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT PERSON: MR OLATUNDE IDOWU AKIBU
POSITION: MANAGING DIRECTOR

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Tundra For Sell / Exhaust Manifold Of 2007 Toyota Rav4 / Honda Crv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.