Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (45018 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Congrats to both of them
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by onegb(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Good
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Apologize(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This guy mama chop aviation ministry mo eythat year cool

Explain further bro
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by rovher: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Super C, That year the only mc with the Msc ...

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Kubernetes: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2020
kingvick09:
10/10 IN NAETO C VOICE

Kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Farki: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Congrats to him, AHall child, you are doing well. grin
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Shakaranews2020: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Happy married life 10/10 crooner.

Meanwhile, watch the interesting SHAME to Fame story of Bbnaija Housemate, Laycon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8-dQoVJwc
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Ejanla07: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:

never knew he was just into politics

pyyxxaro:

Naeto c was part of pdp delegates 2019..
His mum is the current women leader pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Teejay13(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Desperado78: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by SlyCharlie(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Musician To Politician.

The Only MC with an MSc
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Ejanla07: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Apologize:

Explain further bro

His mother kema chikwe.

Former minister of transport....

Former minister of aviation...

Former Nigerian ambassador to Ireland...

Current women leader pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by ayenale1(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Great artist with indepth lyrics, nice English tonation, not all these noise makers we have around corrupting the young with no moral value.

6 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by wizod(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...
If life was a picture , we would all be happy !!

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by folushody: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
They look so great as a wonderful family
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Carnycran: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Beautiful couple
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by toprealman: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Beautiful family
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by BENEAMATA: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
O.M.O
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Rebuke: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...

Mehn! Yhu sound so incoherent and confused at the same time.

What is scandal?

Have yhu heard any about them? Please let us know.

Truth is, alot of people have been so brainwashed to believe there's no happy marriage.

There are, all over the places. That yhu ain't from one or having anyone doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If yhu are talking about not perfect, ya, that's ok because perfect isn't common but very happy home is possible and exists everywhere.

Little misunderstanding between partners at one time or the other too, isn't scandal.

Let's stop making people believe marriage is a hell.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by showafrica(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Na waiting some people no no, they kill themselves with what they see and compare themselves. I distant myself with anyone who compare him or herself with others. If that person you envy or jealous open his or her other side, you will always wish to remain yourself. However, some people are really happy and some decided to be happy just the same in marriage. Its all your choices.

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Ay04z(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
I don’t know what straight man needs to hear this, but not every woman is replaceable. some are once-in-a-lifetime. if you find a girl who has a genuine heart, treats you good, makes you one of her priorities, connects with you on a deeper level, and does things for you and your family, all without being asked to, you need to understand that you are in the midst of an absolute gem. she really cares for you. everything she does is done out of pure kindness, consideration, and love. anything that you do to hurt her will ultimately only make her stronger and less tolerant of shitty behavior. if you ever Bleep up badly enough that she leaves, because you think she can be replaced, know that you are the one losing. not her. if she doesn’t choose to stay single, she’s going to find someone who reciprocates the effort she gives and appreciates every bit of it, every bit of her. meanwhile, you will spend the rest of your life trying to find pieces of her in every other woman you meet, hoping they might do you half as good as she once did when you were taking her for granted.
u said it all. Bravo

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Indiaburger187(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeah you're right bro Kema chikwe during OBJ tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by tendyjohn(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Naetochukwu! I love his music style.

Congrats.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by spiceadole: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Woman epistle must long pass man own.

I hope they are INDEED as happy as they portray on social media.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by segebase(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Kini big deal boss

Click the link in my profile, sign up with google only and start earning! ZERO investment needed or wanted, just click the link and register to earn watching videos, signing smart contracts etc WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
I don’t know what straight man needs to hear this, but not every woman is replaceable. some are once-in-a-lifetime. if you find a girl who has a genuine heart, treats you good, makes you one of her priorities, connects with you on a deeper level, and does things for you and your family, all without being asked to, you need to understand that you are in the midst of an absolute gem. she really cares for you. everything she does is done out of pure kindness, consideration, and love. anything that you do to hurt her will ultimately only make her stronger and less tolerant of shitty behavior. if you ever Bleep up badly enough that she leaves, because you think she can be replaced, know that you are the one losing. not her. if she doesn’t choose to stay single, she’s going to find someone who reciprocates the effort she gives and appreciates every bit of it, every bit of her. meanwhile, you will spend the rest of your life trying to find pieces of her in every other woman you meet, hoping they might do you half as good as she once did when you were taking her for granted.
But you know say this life nor balance, I remember I have I have someone like this but I am not just romantically interested in her. I wish I was.

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by SmartPolician: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:
I just love the fact that their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal.I just wish naeto c would sing more.

The only MC with an MSc

Nice line back in the day

kiss

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by richarddevis3: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
I am facing the same issue in Hire NodeJS Developers this page.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Dozman88: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Having a good wife is like having a good mother..you will be secured and happy and your days would be long...

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nmezor(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Things are not the same as they were bfr, level don change now... Congratz to them smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration / Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.