Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (45015 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Eeyah, see fresh Naeto C that year, looking like a father. I love them both.

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Iniobong44(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by deebrain(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2020
The only MC with the MSC.

I feel that line like what is it.

Congratulations sir and ma.

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...
If life was a picture , we would all be happy !!

My man, you are a Creature of Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2020
stanliwise:
But you know say this life nor balance, I remember I have I have someone like this but I am not just romantically interested in her. I wish I was.

Omo I swear, even having someone like that won't annihilate the odds of u getting tired of her in the long run, or not loving her enough.
I also had my xperience.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2020
The only MC with an MSC grin
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by HundredWays(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

The only MC with an MSc

Nice line back in the day

kiss
the song pls
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by neoG(f): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2020
True deep words
ForeThinker:
I don’t know what straight man needs to hear this, but not every woman is replaceable. some are once-in-a-lifetime. if you find a girl who has a genuine heart, treats you good, makes you one of her priorities, connects with you on a deeper level, and does things for you and your family, all without being asked to, you need to understand that you are in the midst of an absolute gem. she really cares for you. everything she does is done out of pure kindness, consideration, and love. anything that you do to hurt her will ultimately only make her stronger and less tolerant of shitty behavior. if you ever Bleep up badly enough that she leaves, because you think she can be replaced, know that you are the one losing. not her. if she doesn’t choose to stay single, she’s going to find someone who reciprocates the effort she gives and appreciates every bit of it, every bit of her. meanwhile, you will spend the rest of your life trying to find pieces of her in every other woman you meet, hoping they might do you half as good as she once did when you were taking her for granted.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by ableguy(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Mr naetochukwu, I know your house at cadogan estate I dey come shop rice ooo.
cheesy
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Rebuke:

Mehn! Yhu sound so incoherent and confused at the same time.

What is scandal?

Have yhu heard any about them? Please let us know.

Truth is, alot of people have been so brainwashed to believe there's no happy marriage.

There are, all over the places. That yhu ain't from one or having anyone doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If yhu are talking about not perfect, ya, that's ok because perfect isn't common but very happy home is possible and exists everywhere.

Little misunderstanding between partners at one time or the other too, isn't scandal.

Let's stop making people believe marriage is a hell.

The person you quoted is right

What determines whether a marriage will survive or crash, is how the partners handle the Scandals or Crises that comes their way over the course of marriage

Anyone who think marriage comes WITHOUT scandals or crisis is being delusional and is deceiving himself

It is how the thing is handled

That determines A LOT

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Sososo(f): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
I don’t know what straight man needs to hear this, but not every woman is replaceable. some are once-in-a-lifetime. if you find a girl who has a genuine heart, treats you good, makes you one of her priorities, connects with you on a deeper level, and does things for you and your family, all without being asked to, you need to understand that you are in the midst of an absolute gem. she really cares for you. everything she does is done out of pure kindness, consideration, and love. anything that you do to hurt her will ultimately only make her stronger and less tolerant of shitty behavior. if you ever Bleep up badly enough that she leaves, because you think she can be replaced, know that you are the one losing. not her. if she doesn’t choose to stay single, she’s going to find someone who reciprocates the effort she gives and appreciates every bit of it, every bit of her. meanwhile, you will spend the rest of your life trying to find pieces of her in every other woman you meet, hoping they might do you half as good as she once did when you were taking her for granted.
can I have the shoes and purse

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by JastSiryin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Had listened to this guy's 2nd album a couple of times these past weeks. . And i must say he was a fine rapper. The era of rappers is more or less over in Nigeria. Everyone has hopped on the overloaded afro pop train.

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice to see them. Very low-key couple.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
I remember coming across this female back in the day, she was the prettiest eleven year old I had ever seen. As a fellow child of fourteen years old then, I made a move. If I realized then that her dad was really wealthy it will become us celebrating our eighth year anniversary. See the children have the shape of her head but their dad’s face. Lol.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:
I just love the fact that their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal.I just wish naeto c would sing more.

The guy rap dey scatter my head.

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by jagorinho: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
RonaldoVido:

The guy rap dey scatter my head.
very good rapper, he looks humble too.

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Charlesberry(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rebuke:

Mehn! Yhu sound so incoherent and confused at the same time.

What is scandal?

Have yhu heard any about them? Please let us know.

Truth is, alot of people have been so brainwashed to believe there's no happy marriage.

There are, all over the places. That yhu ain't from one or having anyone doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If yhu are talking about not perfect, ya, that's ok because perfect isn't common but very happy home is possible and exists everywhere.

Little misunderstanding between partners at one time or the other too, isn't scandal.

Let's stop making people believe marriage is a hell.

God bless you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by phemmyfour: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:

never knew he was just into politics
Thats the family biz
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by placeofallure(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This guy mama chop aviation ministry mo eythat year cool

Kema Chikwe.
Those were Obasanjo years.

Happy Wedding Anniversary to them. Love it when you keep everything tidy in marriages.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by placeofallure(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr...our couples..most of them are pretending.....the excitement is no longer there..both sexual excitement and every other thing in their life
It was when i invited a lady to spend one week with me i realize that bullshit.... after three days i was tired of her and my dickkk no longer get excited

It's dangerous if you marry that kind of person. It means the chemistry between you both is not strong enough.

My marriage is nearing a decade. I feel shitty on days that hubby returns late. I know his schedule but I still haven't gotten used to it.....and the feeling is mutual. We don't ever get tired of being around each other. Look for that kinda person. Marriage is sweet when you have the right person to journey with.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Iykesonwhyte(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations ����
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by gwama2: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Children have papaya heads. cool cool cool
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by gwama2: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr...our couples..most of them are pretending.....the excitement is no longer there..both sexual excitement and every other thing in their life
It was when i invited a lady to spend one week with me i realize that bullshit.... after three days i was tired of her and my dickkk no longer get excited
In a week you have seen all her weaknesses instead of seeing her qualities, that's why you are disgusted. Did you ask this woman her opinion on the week spent together? I'm sure she will be the same thought as you. cool cool cool
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by amanikondo: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...
If life was a picture , we would all be happy !!
You are right and you are also wrong.
Just pray you marry a good person.
Over 12 years for me now and it feels like 2 years.
We don’t pretend. No PDA, No social media (No Scandal grin) just two people who are ready to compromise and listen to each other.
‘Let Peace Reign’ is our watchword.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by mrdipye(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Levels don change now
Na 4/10
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Buys Lincoln Navigator (PHOTOS) / Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video) / Rema In A Musical Group (Throwback Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.