Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou (10408 Views)

Throwback In History: Concorde Super Sonic Test Flight And Its Heroic Pilots / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by drail400(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rynlesh:

No. I just booked my ticket on 7th of this month.

Did you get a yellow card?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Cherrymia: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rynlesh:

No. I just booked my ticket on 7th of this month.
ok ,thank you.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Imustreturn(m): 4:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Rynlesh:

Ok. Yes we can. My destination is Denmark.
When do you plan to travel to cotonuo? I am planning to leave on Thursday 13th.
what type of visa are you going with ma'am?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by olajam(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Samsideen1:
thanks bro, i already get my approval..... I will visit the emirates airlines office for more info. My company is expecting me this August... Thanks �.

Pls I haven't gotten ICA pass to Abu Dhabi, my company has applied for 4th time but rejected. Can you share your secrets of getting the approval ? You can chat me up 08069575554
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Gokoyer0(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is there anyone with info on where to do convid19 test in Lagos or it's environs?

Thanks guys
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Imustreturn(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Is there anyone with info on where to do convid19 test in Lagos or it's environs?

Thanks guys
go to yaba ncdc office. Yaba bus stop
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Gokoyer0(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am looking for private actually. I think NCDC will take longer time for the test to be concluded.
Imustreturn:
go to yaba ncdc office. Yaba bus stop
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by jukeblam(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I am looking for private actually. I think NCDC will take longer time for the test to be concluded.

There are about 7 private labs accredited by Lagos State govt:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/400305-lagos-govt-approves-seven-private-laboratories-for-covid-19-testing.html

Details of the labs are in this link - you can find one closest to you. Cost is 50,400 (as stipulated by the govt)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Imustreturn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I really don't know sha

1 Like

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you are a US citizen or PR, there will be evacuation flights with Ethiopian Airlines on August 13 and 21, via Lagos to DC. According to the US embassy, you will need to contact the airline directly.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Flexvilla: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
I just called Ethiopian after seeing ur post. UK people can also join the flights. Price is N654,000.

ottiz:
If you are a US citizen or PR, there will be evacuation flights with Ethiopian Airlines on August 13 and 21, via Lagos to DC. According to the US embassy, you will need to contact the airline directly.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Fammyjay: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please kindly post the number you called for the enquiry.

Flexvilla:
I just called Ethiopian after seeing ur post. UK people can also join the flights. Price is N654,000.

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Ahmed4002(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fammyjay:

You can book directly from their website.
But make sure you have a Covid 19 test certificate at least 48hrs before departure.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Flexvilla: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
I called practically all the numbers of all their branches and managed to get one that responded. I suggest you do the same. Check their website for Nigeria and dial their numbers there.

Fammyjay:

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't believe this is correct, especially for those I mentioned above.

Below are some of the Airline's phone numbers:

+234 803 438 0470

+234 803 975 9710

+234 803 975 9711

+234 814 199 2990

+234 814 154 3740

+234 810 384 6026

Ahmed4002:

But make sure you have a Covid 19 test certificate at least 48hrs before departure.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Ahmed4002(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
ottiz:
I don't believe this is correct, especially for those I mentioned above.

Okay Sir. But from experience sha, Ethiopian Airlines required you to have covid 19 test results (-VE).

I was denied boarding on the July 18, 2018 without the cert.

And prior before departure, the airline did not inform me of such criteria.

Port of departure. Abuja
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
My 17 Yr old daughter arrived in DC three days ago using Ethiopian Airlines. Flew via Cotonou. Was never asked for Covid-19 test.

Ahmed4002:

Okay Sir. But from experience sha, Ethiopian Airlines required you to have covid 19 test results (-VE).

Port of departure. Abuja
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Ahmed4002(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
ottiz:
My 17 Yr old daughter arrived in DC three days ago using Ethiopian Airlines. Flew via Cotonou. Was never asked for Covid-19 test.

Then the Cotonou seems much easier.
Thank you for the info
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by hoyo: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
ottiz:

Hello Ottiz, how did she make the trip to cotonou from lagos? And any other useful information you can share
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
She went through Seme border. Cost me a lot more, as I was not comfortable with the Idiroko side (having her being carried on a bike through bushes was a no no for me).

Per arrangement, first car dropped her off right after the border (Benin side). Another driver picked her up and drove her to a hotel near the airport. The next day, she went to the airport and left for US.

hoyo:

Hello Ottiz, how did she make the trip to cotonou from lagos? And any other useful information you can share
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by hoyo: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
ottiz:
She went through Seme border. Cost me a lot more, as I was not comfortable with the Idiroko side (having her being carried on a bike through bushes was a no no for me).

Per arrangement, first car dropped her off right after the border (Benin side). Another driver picked her up and drove her to a hotel near the airport. The next day, she went to the airport and left for US.

Oh great, thanks alot for the feedback sir. Did ET request for Covid-19 test result before she boarded?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Beehandz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
What type of Visa If I may ask please

ottiz:

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Beehandz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Has there been an Tourist Visa holder that flew from Cotonou to Europe or US of late?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2020
She is a US citizen, so no visa.

Beehandz:
What type of Visa If I may ask please

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Unike1(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2020
So many conflicting posts about presenting -ve covid 19 test result before boarding Ethiopian/turkish airline from Cotonou airport. I personally called Turkish airline contact centre a few days ago and the lady told me Turkish airline doesn't require passengers to present covid 19 test certificate. Can we please post only verified news here to avoid misleading people. I'm going to Czech republic on a work visa in September and as part of entry requirements, I need to book ahead for covid-19 test before arrival. My point is this, a number of countries require you to either self isolate or take a mandatory covid 19 test upon arrival. So I find it difficult to understand why anyone would think these airlines would make testing before boarding mandatory. Let's post verified news.

1 Like

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by davide470(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by STENON(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Ahmed4002:

Port of departure. Abuja
covid 19 results in 2018?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Ahmed4002(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2020
STENON:
covid 19 results in 2018?

My bad. 2020
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Alfred2000: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello house, i have a resident permit for china but I don’t know if nigerian passport holders are allowed entry at the moment. Who has an idea if i van get into china from cotonou?
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Legit215(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2020
How much does it cost crossing through seme border from Lagos at this time. How can one locate the airport after crossing the border.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Looks like international flights will resume on the 29th of this month. The minister of Aviation just announced it this evening.
Re: Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou by Imustreturn(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Legit215:
How much does it cost crossing through seme border from Lagos at this time. How can one locate the airport after crossing the border.
go through idiroko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / Liberia / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.