Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It (674 Views)

How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? / Inventory Software (all Features Working) 100% - Photos / Free Inventory Software For Android, Windows, iOS, Mac Etc - SmartBizVentory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by agadajerryidoko(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2020
I developed an inventory management softwares but I find it difficult to get clients in need. How can I can I publish my software?

Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by Laserman: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
What's your email address?
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
You need to market it bro but since your target is pharmacists. Use google ads and target the keywords all related to pharmaceutical retail. The good thing about Google ads is you can target any country.
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
This is the number one reason people fail in business. You created a product without thinking of your customers first. You adopted a solution-problem approach instead of problem-solution. You have two options: 1. Forget about the idea and move on. 2. Go back to the drawing board and try to identify who your customers are and what their pain points are, and how to reach them (Customers).

edited

3 Likes

Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by codeigniter(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
This is the number one reason people fail in business. You created a product without thinking of your customers first. You adopted a solution-problem approach instead of problem-solution. You have two options: 1. Forget about the idea and move on. 2. Go back to the drawing board and try to identify who your customers are and what their pain points are.
build it and they would come approach, he/she is a software engineer knows little about the industry he built the solution for.
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by codeigniter(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
This is the number one reason people fail in business. You created a product without thinking of your customers first. You adopted a solution-problem approach instead of problem-solution. You have two options: 1. Forget about the idea and move on. 2. Go back to the drawing board and try to identify who your customers are and what their pain points are.
build it and they would come approach, he/she is a software engineer knows little about the industry he built the solution for. Don't give up bro following the no 2
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by raymod170(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
agadajerryidoko:
I developed an inventory management softwares but I find it difficult to get clients in need. How can I can I publish my software?

Time! Time!!

Marketing any product or service is not easy, but having the right marketing team or experience in using marketing tools would be of great advantage to you bro.

Have a plan, but know how to approach the right people who needs it, both online and offline, all this takes time, you might get lucky as you take this steps to meet people who would need other tech services than the software you trying to market to them.

All the best

Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by nnoli90: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
agadajerryidoko:

My fellow java developer I hail u
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by Donpre(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Personal opinion: Try redesigning the UI to be more attractive.undecided

To your question...
How exactly are you selling it to potential customers?

Does it help them check which product is in stock and out of stock or does it have an anti-theft mechanism or does it integrate with a payment gateway to aid seamless payment in the absence of cash?

What exactly does your product do and how would it help their business.... these are questions you should ask yourself and when you have a good explanation, approach clients with these answers and explain how it will help them "save cost or get more profit"
If they still turn you down, ask them to at least give you a reason they don't like/need the app or what they would have hoped the app would be like, remodel your app base on their reasons and sell again till you get it.

#My2cents Hope it helps

4 Likes

Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by xVirgin(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Let me market for you.
I am in Port Harcourt and I market other software to companies smaller businesses.
My mail is iejerome87@gmail.com
Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by valzey(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Donpre:
Personal opinion: Try redesigning the UI to be more attractive.undecided

To your question...
How exactly are you selling it to potential customers?

Does it help them check which product is in stock and out of stock or does it have an anti-theft mechanism or does it integrate with a payment gateway to aid seamless payment in the absence of cash?

What exactly does your product do and how would it help their business.... these are questions you should ask yourself and when you have a good explanation, approach clients with these answers and explain how it will help them "save cost or get more profit"
If they still turn you down, ask them to at least give you a reason they don't like/need the app or what they would have hoped the app would be like, remodel your app base on their reasons and sell again till you get it.

#My2cents Hope it helps

You could also give 5 pharmacies free trial for limited period after explaining to them the value of your product. If they like it, they pay for continuous use, if they don't like it, they tell you why and you work on improving it. Then use them as reference to others and put a fee.

It would have been easier to market an existing product that is already tested and trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Good Pharmaceutical Inventory Software But No Clients To Purchase It by naijasensei: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
valzey:

You could also give 5 pharmacies free trial for limited period after explaining to them the value of your product. If they like it, they pay for continuous use, if they don't like it, they tell you why and you work on improving it. Then use them as reference to others and put a fee.

It would have been easier to market an existing product that is already tested and trusted.

I support this. With this approach the developer will get valuable feedback from his/her intended audience.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php / All Programming Project-php,java,vb / Advise Me On My Decision Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.