Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs (18579 Views)

FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs / My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by loopman: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
How many bridges are they repairing at same time? Thought they were working on the 3rd Mainland bridge.

3MB will commence next week.

They are presently on Eko bridge at the Alaka axis and on the Ijora bridge towards Marine Bridge in Apapa.
No maintenance has been carried out on most of these bridges in Lagos for a very long time.

It’s inconveniencing but it’s better than accidents that will be fatal

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Louisananda7(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dear brothers and sisters, this coronavirus epidemic should be an eye opener to masses from the parabrahman, let your atman lead you, as every other concept will fail. Return to your source, the eternal and don't be carried away by death.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by SaintLucia: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
wellmax:
Third mainland to be closed for 6 months.

Now marine bridge,

Kukuma close the entire Lagos
The section of the bridge has been closed tey tey for over a month plus and work is going on there. The poster is not current

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Lovisious(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by weIMPORT: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Work from home....i repeat...work from home

see my website and see how much i make monthly...i dont even leave my parlour...i never baff for 3 days self
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by GeneralStan(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
What kind of repairs will you be effecting on a bridge for 8 months... is it a space mission?
Sensible Nations could fix this in days...
#No_Hope_For_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by segebase(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
h
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Hushpuppy20(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Who dose not know the plan of a cat that want to do ablution inside kitchen, 9Ja i hale o,marine bridge and 3rd mainland bridge won close down o.
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Gideoniteprime4: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Nonsense.
the dude is kinda right
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by woleabayo(f): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
eku ise ilu
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by wacoj(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't understand again!

You close Third mainland Bridge!

Close The Marine bridge!

Construction work going on at Oshodi to Gbagada axis!

Ikorodu Road is closed from Opebi axis! due to repairs.

People going to Yaba from Ojota can only pass Maryland under bridge. UP is closed for them!

All this at the same time! In few days, going to Island will be like a thug of war!!

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by zeestone99(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
etokhana:
The @FMWHNIG has closed down a 200-meter portion of the Marine bridge at Apapa for 8 months. The closure is to allow the Ministry carry out emergency repairs on the bridge, in other to provide a better transportation system for the resident of the state.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1285880414297628678?s=19

I need an electric bicycle in this Lagos. Poor planning,they should have done this long ago, now they are closure almost all bridges at the same time. Poor planning.anyway it's a good start.
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Emanodimo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Wow 8 good months kiss, anyways it's for their own good

Abi ooo for their own good.

Imagine 8months, for an emergency repairs.

It is not on emergency repairs, how many years will it take them...

Well, I am not surprise hearing that...if Lagos Abeokuta Expressway has often been budgeted for year in, year out.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by ecolime(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
loopman:

3MB will commence next week.

They are presently on Eko bridge at the Alaka axis and on the Ijora bridge towards Marine Bridge in Apapa.
No maintenance has been carried out on most of these bridges in Lagos for a very long time.

It’s inconveniencing but it’s better than accidents that will be fatal
Bro, I stay around Alaka axis and I can't find their presence there. I just left the express few minutes ago sef.

Its been shut down since early March with no activity.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by loopman: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
ecolime:

Bro, I stay around Alaka axis and I can't find their presence there. I just left the express few minutes ago sef.

Its been shut down since early March with no activity.

They are on the bridge ....you can’t see them because you don’t have access to where they are
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by ecolime(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
loopman:

They are on the bridge ....you can’t see them because you don’t have access to where they are
No problem

I would assume you are part of the team. You guys should help speed up the repair because my dearest Surulere has been a mess since March due to the closure and also the one way Costain bridge.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by loopman: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
ecolime:

No problem

I would assume you are part of the team. You guys should help speed up the repair because my dearest Surulere has been a mess since March due to the closure and also the one way Costain bridge.

Thanks for the feedback.

I understand the frustration. We are all going through it

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by earnit3: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jesus
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by olowo1995(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Derryboy:
Maintenance oshi
Maintenance nonsense
If u want to loot
Just do it
Nor go stress innocent people

there is nothing one can do to satisfy human creatures, they want to repair now u say maintenance oshi maintenance iranu, and if they didn't repair u will be part of those shouting they re suffering u, what do you want exactly... it seems you don't even know what you want in person...
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by presido997(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm proud to say I'm part of the engineers working on this project
Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by Addays(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
A section of marine bridge has been closed for more than a month now and now work has been done there in the last 3 weeks. Work that should not take 2months will be delayed for 8months?

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs by urchmania: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
GboyegaD:
How many bridges are they repairing at same time? Thought they were working on the 3rd Mainland bridge.
lagos is about to have one of her worst traffic gridlock ever, thirdmainland bridge is closing tomorrow 12 midnight, now is marine bridge

(1) (2) (Reply)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking / Tragic Accident Along Akure Expressway Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.