Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? (6927 Views)

Recommend Between LG And Hisense--- TV, Freezer And AC / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? by safas20(f): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2020
In simple terms, the App Freezer, just as it is pronounced, is a tool that is used to disable (freeze) unused apps in your smartphone. i.e it automatically makes selected applications in your device to stop working for as long as you want, thereby saving RAM space, and a reasonable amount of battery juice. Here, check the picture below..

As you can see, by freezing a total of 28 apps on my device, i was able to save an 895MB of RAM space, which is a good thing. Now one very interesting thing about the app freezer, is that frozen apps act like they were not even installed on the device at the first place, which means that you won’t get notifications from them, they do not also appear on your app drawer, which makes it another great tool to hide apps. I’ve use the app freezer to freeze a ton of apps on my device, and i can’t stop testifying on that.

Now haven known what the app freezer is all about, and what it is used for or how it works, now let us take some more time, to see how we can set it up, and probably, make use of it, on our infinix smart phones
Re: What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? by MegaPlayBoy: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2020
App freezer simply disables the app, and its nothing special.
People without the freezer app can "freeze" app manually.
So there is nothing special here
Re: What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Guys, get a wife like this lady that would be passionate about you the way she is about app freeze.
Re: What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? by safas20(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Guys, get a wife like this lady that would be passionate about you the way she is about app freeze.
i tire for you
Re: What Is The Infinix App Freezer And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
safas20:
i tire for you
You no sabi receive compliment?

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Or Hard Reset Your Android Pipo Tablet / Tecno T8 - How Do I Remove A Number Early Blacklisted / How To Send All File Formats And Pin More Than 3 Chats On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.