Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures (53162 Views)

Dana Airplane Veers Off Lagos Airport Runway / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by membranus: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Samysearch:

shocked

Are u for real?
They same nigga that killed northern elite is the same person u felt was placating the north. This is how u share misinformation & some cherry picked slowpoke will think that is the truth. Go & study history & see what that man did to northerners.

You are the one who is a neophyte to history.

Ironsi killed no Northern elites, you must be mistaking him for Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna.

He only protected the coup plotters from facing martial justice.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by stasius: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
hisgrace090:

Takes care of it numerouse bad roads, you hardly see a motorable road in Anambra today.

*Liar!*
Have you even been to Anambra in the past 10years??

Most of the roads in Anambra are motorable.

There are bad spots anyway like-- Neni-Adazi-Oraukwu-Nnobi section.
-Some roads within Nnewi metropolis.
--Awka etiti-Ichida-Igboukwu axis
--isuofia-ekwukobia axis.
--ozubulu-oraifite axis
--a section of the road linking ozubulu and Atani

And few others. Most of these bad spots were not built to withstand the tear and wear of heavy duty lorries that traverse these roads. And these lorries ply these routes every minute.

Most of the roads in Anambra are superb. Give it to ndi Anambra man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Toscarele:

it's a cargo airport bro

It is an international cargo and passenger airport.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
stasius:

*Liar!*
Have you even been to Anambra in the past 10years??

have been in Anambra steady for up to 30 years till now.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by membranus: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=92029815][/quote]

Wetin concern Yoruba people with your second rate airport? Are they going to land there?

They have enough airports of their to serve their needs.

And remember these have beenconstructed many years and still in good conditions, unlike the bad Enugu Airport recently built but bastardized by your looting leaders.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Focusmind: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Misplaced priority!! See the poor quality of work. This should have been converted into a massive farm land than this non viable airport.

The lane, even though poorly constructed is enough to put all the inner roads in onitsha and Awka to better condition.

As usual, they will defend this and their supporters will attack me. Na una sabi. I have said my mind. Misplaced priority!!!

Airport is never a viable business in Nigeria. Productive transformation of the states should be more paramount.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by writeprof(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

More from site of the international airport runway

Where in Anambra is this airport?
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Arewa1408: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
thehappyone:
Wise man? and he just cancelled someone else opinion cos it didn't align with his own submission. That's not the hallmark of a wise man.

Bros, he made clear and sincere statements. See here, anything that is built on a lie will fail. Ojukwu fought a war based on lies. He and his co conspirators failed. Nigeria said No victor no vanquished. All are equal as one Nigeria, however, they sidelined Igbos in some things and the money exchange conversion rates was wrong and against the igbos. That was wrong so we are still suffering for all our collective and colossal mistakes.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Pentagon007: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=cjrane post=92004723]

I don't loath Nnamdi Kanu due to anything personal. I loath him for tactlessness and planlessness. His only strategy is that Chukwu okike abiama will rescue his people. Which is true, but you MUST have a plan and work hard to gain the confidence of important government officials worldwide. Instead of shying away from elections and giving silly excuses that he will be rigged out, Nnamdi Kanu could have used his massive grassroot support to make sure only true Biafrans were elected into offices in his homeland. In that way, nobody in the international community would be in doubt if most of his people support him or not. Infact, he would not need any referendum because the calibre of people elected because of his IPOB movement would clearly show his people support his cause.

All this rantings just because you thought and wanted IPOB to participate in Nigeria's corrupt political elections? I can only assure you that you will have more cause to wail and cry more. IPOB will NOT shift ground MNK remains unchanged.
But if you so love Nigeria's politics as your cry suggests. Please, you are free to form a group to pursue such goals. IPOB is puritanical and abhors ANY involvement in Nigeria's politics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by asha9: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
All you bastard do is to sit one side and be talking rubbish. What's your concern over this airport project? Why not go and tell other states to demolish their own airport since it is not viable. The only thread you have a say is only on Anambra thread, but your useless and worthless and backward state you have nothing to say about it.

Anambra has the best road networks at least in SE region. Inner roads, just like the major roads in Awka, Onitsha and most parts of Anambra are in good condition. The airport project is being done by craneburg, a German company, and they a doing a very good and quality job, this is job the stone base.

Face your useless state for once

[s]
Focusmind:
Misplaced priority!! See the poor quality of work. This should have been converted into a massive farm land than this non viable airport.The lane, even though poorly constructed is enough to put all the inner roads in onitsha and Awka to better conditionAs usual, they will defend this and their supporters will attack me. Na una sabi. I have said my mind. Misplaced priority!!Airport is never a viable business in Nigeria. Productive transformation of the states should be more paramount.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by overlord77: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
We’re yet to tackle the thorny issue of the name to give it!

I suggest Chinua Achebe Int’l Airport, or Emeka Ojukwu Int’l Airport!

I don't get the youths in this country. Shouldn't we be be more innovative than this. How can the governor be thinking of constructing an airport when Enugu airport is just less than 30mins away. Instead of that, why not handshake with Enugu govt and develop a modern train transportation from Enugu airport to Anambra. Na wa o. All states must not have an airport.

That's how i flew from PH to Abuja via Owerri and that flight was like less than 10mins with the craziest landing ever. I kid you not.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by kabrudrapist: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Chris Uba, Arthur Eze or Willie Obiano international airport will be appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by kabrudrapist: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
writeprof:

Where in Anambra is this airport?
Umuleri Anambra East local government area.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Malawian(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
cjrane:

I truly respect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but i loath like his arrogance and intransigence even when it is clear he made a mistake! The quality of a great leader is the charisma to change tactics when he sees he needs to. Zik calls it "Have permanent interests and not permanent friends". I totally feel that MNK is doing a noble work. Almost like being a priest. Therefore, he should tone down his tactics of insults on Igbo elders, even when he thinks they are wrong.
You are asking Kanu for an orchestra, Kanu is heavy Metal. I believe a "lukewarm/Politically Correct" strategy from Kanu will kill the agitation. You all saw how the tempo died down a lot when he disappeared after python dance. You are more likely to fall asleep watching Barcelona play than watching Liverpool Play. Barca is orchestra, Liverpool is heavy metal.

Kanu has the right strategy in my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by MXrap: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why not Enugu governor handshake with Anambra and build modern train to Anambra international airport and then convert Enugu airport to a warehouse for yam storage facility, afterwards Enugu airport is non functional at the moment. What do you think? cool

overlord77:

don't get the youths in this country. Shouldn't we be be more innovative than this. How can the governor be thinking of constructing an airport when Enugu airport is just less than 30mins away. Instead of that, why not handshake with Enugu govt and develop a modern train transportation from Enugu airport to Anambra. Na wa o. All states must not have an airport. That's how i flew from PH to Abuja via Owerri and that flight was like less than 10mins with the craziest landing ever. I kid you not.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by writeprof(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
kabrudrapist:

Umuleri Anambra East local government area.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by kiddkash(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Toscarele:

it's a cargo airport bro
damn
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by kettykings: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
cjrane:

My brother, I had an African American friend who was a Major in the US army. Sometime in 2013, when i visited the US, i asked him why it was so hard to defeat Taliban with all the US army's advanced weapons. He told me a good army must have a good deal of 4 items. If they manage to rank at least 60%, then they are truly unbeatable. Ofcourse i asked him what the items were and he said:
1. ~ About 30% of their strength is attributed to bravery and tenacity of their troops
2. ~ About 20% of their strength is attributed to good leadership and good training of the troops
3. ~ About 20% of their strength is based on good experienced strategists
4. ~About 30% of their strength is based on adequate and advanced weaponry.

He said the Taliban had full marks for number 1,2 and 3. Thus, he predicted that the war will finally come to a stalemate and a negotiated settlement. Before Obama left office, he did exactly that and pulled US troops out of Afghanistan. So why did i recall this conversation and share it?

If you are a responsible freedom fighter that comports yourself properly like dalai lama, Nelson mandela, Aung San Suu Kyi, etc, the world will begin to take you seriously. You will begin to be invited by key international news media to state your case against the government. You cannot get there if you talk and act like a tout rather than a leader! Part of the struggle for freedom is to build sympathy to your cause among other people who are neither Nigerian, African nor Biafran. Therefore, when Nnamdi Kanu calls black people inferior to the white man and all that nonsense he says on his broadcast not knowing top national security government agencies even in the USA are listening, he totally loses every credibility as a serious leader. Thereby damaging the cause of Biafra as a struggle by a bunch of unserious street touts. The worst part is that no matter how you try to advise him to focus on the message and not the distraction, he is too recalcitrant and arrogant to listen to anyone. Even if you are Jesus Christ! He childishly believes he knows everything in the world! It's truly a tragedy!

Nnamdi Kanu may be heart broken my friends who had been murdered by Nigerian troops. You already know that good leadership and proper training of your troops will be a deciding factor. Therefore, Nnamdi Kanu should train more leaders and make leadership of his organization something that must not come to an end once he is taken out. If he were not the selfish type and wants IPOB to outlast him, he would make sure more leaders are trained and empowered to do the right thing and take local decisions.

No doubt, IPOB has brave men, but without experienced strategists, the bravest men that rush towards a machine gun without a plan are the same as those who run away from it. The will all die in the confusion and chaos. Nnamdi Kanu is a very poor strategist despite being a very wise individual. Part of the attribute of a good strategist is to always have contingency plans often referred to as plan B or even Plan C. Your enemy can change strategy mid-way and without a plan B, you are already defeated. Nnamdi Kanu says a lot of things that he wants to achieve, but they are all mere rhetoric's. He has zero strategy and has no capacity to build proper alliances with other people that will help him achieve his objectives. The reason he is recognized in America is not due to anything he did. People went out to sell his case to important leaders when the Nigerian junta serially refused to obey multiple court orders ordering his release. If it were Nnamdi Kanu's method, he would waste more time on social media insulting Buhari and the judges, instead of organizing and visiting those government officials and leaders as was done for him.

I don't loath Nnamdi Kanu due to anything personal. I loath him for tactlessness and planlessness. His only strategy is that Chukwu okike abiama will rescue his people. Which is true, but you MUST have a plan and work hard to gain the confidence of important government officials worldwide. Instead of shying away from elections and giving silly excuses that he will be rigged out, Nnamdi Kanu could have used his massive grassroot support to make sure only true Biafrans were elected into offices in his homeland. In that way, nobody in the international community would be in doubt if most of his people support him or not. Infact, he would not need any referendum because the calibre of people elected because of his IPOB movement would clearly show his people support his cause.

I welcome the rapprochement with Ohaneze, Odua people, Middle belt and Niger Deltans. It's common sense for anyone who does not wish the mistakes of the past to be repeated to forge some type of common purpose with these people. You don't need Yorubas in Biafra, BUT mutual respect is paramount. If MNK finally stops insulting people on social media and focusses all his energy towards working behind the scene to achieve his goals, then truly Chukwu Okike Abiama is on the throne and has intervened!
Thank you very much. We still have igbos who think
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Malawian(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
@Cjrane, KANU may appear tactless, but could that be part of his plan? KANU is an exceedingly intelligent person.
Could KANU just be a patsy? Anyways, whoever bring about Biafra in whatever way (Even if it is through war) I am okay.

Since Monday, we never get one second of lights for here. In fact since 2 months now, we never get light reach 10 days cumulatively. I dey outside now they type and I don down one Trophy beer so that sleep go smooth small.

I no do Nigeria again biko, who succeed with Biafra, make him succeed. KANU and co are doing something, I won't constitute myself as an armchair critic. Who insult don kill before? meanwhile there is a thread somewhere on the front page about Kaduna women protesting naked o er killing.

Nigeria kills its people. Even the gods don't demand the kind of human sacrifice that Nigeria is now accustomed to.

Atol Atol na im bad pass. Any which way na way.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Built2last:
All Igbo states will have airport soon.

Enugu has
Imo has
Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra is building airports.

I'm not holding out much hope for the Abia one....not with the type of timid and visionless leadership they had and continue to have!

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Malawian:
@Cjrane, KANU may appear tactless, but could that be part of his plan? KANU is an exceedingly intelligent person.
Could KANU just be a patsy? Anyways, whoever bring about Biafra in whatever way (Even if it is through war) I am okay.

Since Monday, we never get one second of lights for here. In fact since 2 months now, we never get light reach 10 days cumulatively. I dey outside now they type and I don down one Trophy beer so that sleep go smooth small.

I no do Nigeria again biko, who succeed with Biafra, make him succeed. KANU and co are doing something, I won't constitute myself as an armchair critic. Who insult don kill before? meanwhile there is a thread somewhere on the front page about Kaduna women protesting naked o er killing.

Nigeria kills its people. Even the gods don't demand the kind of human sacrifice that Nigeria is now accustomed to.

Atol Atol na im bad pass. Any which way na way.

Spot on bros!

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
kabrudrapist:

Chris Uba, Arthur Eze or Willie Obiano international airport will be appropriate.

Chris Uba Int'l Airport! You're joking right!?

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
celeiyke:

Ur moniker Sha. How you take know say e sweet
I don't entertain silly questions
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2020
cjrane:

My brother, I had an African American friend who was a Major in the US army. Sometime in 2013, when i visited the US, i asked him why it was so hard to defeat Taliban with all the US army's advanced weapons. He told me a good army must have a good deal of 4 items. If they manage to rank at least 60%, then they are truly unbeatable. Ofcourse i asked him what the items were and he said:
1. ~ About 30% of their strength is attributed to bravery and tenacity of their troops
2. ~ About 20% of their strength is attributed to good leadership and good training of the troops

He said the Taliban had full marks for number 1,2 and 3. Thus, he predicted that the war will finally come to a stalemate and a negotiated settlement. Before Obama left office, he did exactly that and pulled US troops out of Afghanistan. So why did i recall this conversation and share it?

If you are a responsible freedom fighter that comports yourself properly like dalai lama, Nelson mandela, Aung San Suu Kyi, etc, the world will begin to take you seriously. You will begin to be invited by key international news media to state your case against the government. You cannot get there if you talk and act like a tout rather than a leader! Part of the struggle for freedom is to build sympathy to your cause among other people who are neither Nigerian, African nor Biafran. Therefore, when Nnamdi Kanu calls black people inferior to the white man and all that nonsense he says on his broadcast not knowing top national security government agencies even in the USA are listening, he totally loses every credibility as a serious leader. Thereby damaging the cause of Biafra as a struggle by a bunch of unserious street touts. The worst part is that no matter how you try to advise him to focus on the message and not the distraction, he is too recalcitrant and arrogant to listen to anyone. Even if you are Jesus Christ! He childishly believes he knows everything in the world! It's truly a tragedy!

Nnamdi Kanu may be heart broken my friends who had been murdered by Nigerian troops. You already know that good leadership and proper training of your troops will be a deciding factor. Therefore, Nnamdi Kanu should train more leaders and make leadership of his organization something that must not come to an end once he is taken out. If he were not the selfish type and wants IPOB to outlast him, he would make sure more leaders are trained and empowered to do the right thing and take local decisions.

No doubt, IPOB has brave men, but without experienced strategists, the bravest men that rush towards a machine gun without a plan are the same as those who run away from it. The will all die in the confusion and chaos. Nnamdi Kanu is a very poor strategist despite being a very wise individual. Part of the attribute of a good strategist is to always have contingency plans often referred to as plan B or even Plan C. Your enemy can change strategy mid-way and without a plan B, you are already defeated. Nnamdi Kanu says a lot of things that he wants to achieve, but they are all mere rhetoric's. He has zero strategy and has no capacity to build proper alliances with other people that will help him achieve his objectives. The reason he is recognized in America is not due to anything he did. People went out to sell his case to important leaders when the Nigerian junta serially refused to obey multiple court orders ordering his release. If it were Nnamdi Kanu's method, he would waste more time on social media insulting Buhari and the judges, instead of organizing and visiting those government officials and leaders as was done for him.

I welcome the rapprochement with Ohaneze, Odua people, Middle belt and Niger Deltans. It's common sense for anyone who does not wish the mistakes of the past to be repeated to forge some type of common purpose with these people. You don't need Yorubas in Biafra, BUT mutual respect is paramount. If MNK finally stops insulting people on social media and focusses all his energy towards working behind the scene to achieve his goals, then truly Chukwu Okike Abiama is on the throne and has intervened!

#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

Guy you too wise..
Your Brian get oil die..
KANU and his gullible illiterate minions would never take lessons..
Only fools go about insulting their fathers in public.. Everytime that Albino would be insulting Ohanaeze Ndigbo.. Very useless fellow.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Laurene: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
cjrane:

trump pulled out US Army from Afghanistan not Obama. The democrats where even against him pulling out.
Reassess your statement dear.
you're somehow how in others though.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by kabrudrapist: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Chris Uba Int'l Airport! You're joking right!?
Chris Uba is a worthy son of the soil despite his failings. He has a talent for discovering great minds like Ngige, Obiano, Nwoye, Ekwunife and many others. I will even recommend the naming of the airport after many others like Oduah, Ekwunife, Chinedu Obidigwe, and other prominent Anambra sons and daughters. I as a son of Anambra deserve to be named owing to the scholarships i have given my villagers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by overlord77: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Why not Enugu governor handshake with Anambra and build modern train to Anambra international airport and then convert Enugu airport to a warehouse for yam storage facility, afterwards Enugu airport is non functional at the moment. What do you think? cool

Apparently you reason from your butt, why waste my time.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by MXrap: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
No no no. You misunderstood me. Lemme rephrase. Now that Anambra international airport is ongoing and Enugu airport is shut down. What if Enugu governor handshake with Anambra to build a speed rail line from Enugu to Anambra airport. That way there wouldn't be need to waste money to maintain the old abandoned airport in Enugu. And again from Enugu to Anambra is just less than 30mins. What do you think?

overlord77:

Apparently you reason from your butt, why waste my time.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by overlord77: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
No no no. You misunderstood me. Lemme rephrase. Now that Anambra international airport is ongoing and Enugu airport is shut down. What if Enugu governor handshake with Anambra to build a speed rail line from Enugu to Anambra airport. That way there wouldn't be need to waste money to maintain the old abandoned airport in Enugu. And again from Enugu to Anambra is just less than 30mins. What do you think?

Arrrgh shucks! My bad.
Well if you put it that way, I'd say let Enugu renovate what is already done and then Anambra can channel their funds into the suggested. What thinkest thout ?
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Len234: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2020
After reading all here are my points.

I. Everybody know ls Nnamdi kanu is a foul mouthed fellow. But u don't win cases with softness when u don't have the upper hands. Your oppressors will continue in their ways unless there is a revolution. Kanu's strategy is like inciting a revolution to free the minds of the masses from mental Slavery. Some igbos have freed themselves already but still need smother tribes to do so and know that Nigeria is a scam. Dats why I like the Arab world. They don't need anybody to free them. Once the leaders are bad they will revolt.

II. On Nelson Mandela being a diplomatic person. That is not entirely true. Nelson used civil disobedience while he was in prison. Even the FBI blacklisted Nelson as a terrorist during the Apartheid regime. He freed the minds of blacks to fight oppression. Today the Blacks in SA are free.

III. On the viability of Anambra Airport. There is no need to argue against that. The S. E states have the highest population outside Lagos, kano etc. So more people will use the airports. Afterall Ebonyi dosent have any, they can use Enugu airport. The accompanying development this can do to that town cannot be understated. Sometimes citing a project may not be necessarily for its purpose. It can bring about hotels, estates bear the airport, industries since it is a cargo airport.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by MXrap: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Well as for us we want to complete the already ongoing construction of Anambra international airport because it is new and more modern instead of wasting scarce resources renovating the dilapidated Enugu airport almost every year. Then channel the funds into building a rail line to link Enugu with the Anambra airport since the distance between the states is less than 30mins.

overlord77:

Arrrgh shucks! My bad.
Well if you put it that way, I'd say let Enugu renovate what is already done and then Anambra can channel their funds into the suggested. What thinkest thout ?
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Burruchaga71(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

. Chinua Achebe will be Okey... We have too much Ojukwus in Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.