Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures (53163 Views)

Dana Airplane Veers Off Lagos Airport Runway / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by BeautyB99(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:
You are insane for saying that I am a paid praise singer. You said you are in Anambra now, i am also in Anambra, and the truth of the matter is that Anambra has the best road networks in SE. Go to Abia or Imo if you are looking for bad roads. You are not even from Anambra, face your dilapidated filthy state.

[s][/s]

Bia ewu Togo did you take weed today as your early morning devotion because if you didn't you won't be typing all this rubbish, you dey talk about bad road and you are mentioning imo state (my own state) instead of putting that your enugu state as one of them even abia state get hope pass your state,infact have you been to imo state if I may ask I don't mean that your state oo I said IMO STATE(if you can't see what I type) have you been there and I don't want to hear yes I have been there since 1960 or since 2000 I am talking about present have you been there? And shey you dey talk about states wey get bad road abi and you dey work with Julius Berger, dey even give you contract work for there right, now listen and listen carefully you better go and use it and develop that your own state road before talking about imo state. Reply me when you are mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually okay, and thumbs up for anambra state for having a new airport but they should have given it Willie obiano airport as the name since na e tenure dey use build the airport but anyway sha am happy they finally have airport

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by aciza(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
I doubt the integrity of this runway... It may not pass simple integrity test..
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Abohboy: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:
You are insane for saying that I am a paid praise singer. You said you are in Anambra now, i am also in Anambra, and the truth of the matter is that Anambra has the best road networks in SE. Go to Abia or Imo if you are looking for bad roads. You are not even from Anambra, face your dilapidated filthy state.

[s][/s]

I think you mean ebonyi. Go and look for on twitter. And see what he thinks of the road in ebonyi and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Abohboy: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
See rural roads in ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Abohboy: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Abohboy: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anyway congratulations Anambra on your airport. I don’t really mind every single state having an airport my problem is the over optimistic (impossible) predictions of population. People are saying it will hold 100 million people per year. That’s what annoys me it is impossible for Anambra to get 100 million, infact impossible for any place in Africa to get 100 million ppy and that’s the fact of the matter. Unless a governor does not something very big. Like build 10 resorts of the standard of atlantis in Dubai, good roads, good railways, massive aquarium, massive malls etc. but that isn’t the case currently.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by MXrap: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let the annoyance about the airport traffic kill you there. Anambra international airport shall attract 150 million passengers per annum. If you can die of the annoyance we shall celebrate you.

[s]
Abohboy:
Anyway congratulations Anambra on your airport. I don’t really mind every single state having an airport my problem is the over optimistic (impossible) predictions of population. People are saying it will hold 100 million people per year. That’s what annoys me it is impossible for Anambra to get 100 million, infact impossible for any place in Africa to get 100 million ppy and that’s the fact of the matter. Unless a governor does not something very big. Like build 10 resorts of the standard of atlantis in Dubai, good roads, good railways, massive aquarium, massive malls etc. but that isn’t the case currently.
[/s]
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by CaSttLe(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
This link here says it all. Obiano is unserious https://allafrica.com/stories/201904110460.html

Airport of since when? Airport billed to be completed this year April is still packing Reed sand and shallow runway. obiano should f&ck off.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by CaSttLe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Audio airport. using it to save his poor administration.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Abohboy: 1:42am On Jul 25, 2020
CaSttLe:
This link here says it all. Obiano is unserious https://allafrica.com/stories/201904110460.html

Airport of since when? Airport billed to be completed this year April is still packing Reed sand and shallow runway. obiano should f&ck off.
As I have been saying build an airport if you want. But predictions of an airport handling 100-200 million passengers in Nigeria especially Anambra. Which has no infrastructure to support such, as well as the fact that China has nothing of the sort and cannot even build an airport of that size in three years is stupid.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by MXrap: 1:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Hahahaha

This hopeless illiterate is still crying from thread to thread. Anambra international airport shall attract over 200 million passengers per year. Cry all you want cheesy

[s]
Abohboy:

As I have been saying build an airport if you want. But predictions of an airport handling 100-200 million passengers in Nigeria especially Anambra. Which has no infrastructure to support such, as well as the fact that China has nothing of the sort and cannot even build an airport of that size in three years is stupid.
[/s]
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by afube: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Which Odua? Must be some fake lost souls in Yoruba land. Stay in your lane and continue with your delusional blind struggle lead by that Namdiot Coward Cownu.

RUBBISH TRASH.

You are a lost soul ! we will work with willing Odua citizens.......you are free to remain in bondage!
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PigTormentor: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
afube:

You are a lost soul ! we will work with willing Odua citizens.......you are free to remain in bondage!
[/s]

Better emancipate your body and soul from the Namdiot coward Cownu slavery Biafuro institute of miscreants. You more than anyone is in a mental slave camp controlled by that delusional fool.

Rubbish trash.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by afube: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Better emancipate your body and soul from the Namdiot coward Cownu slavery Biafuro institute of miscreants. You more than anyone is in a mental slave camp controlled by that delusional fool.

Rubbish trash.

you are already in hell....who you wan epp ?
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PigTormentor: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
afube:

you are already in hell....who you wan epp ?

It's painfully obvious that you are mentally and physically in a HELL HOLE. Better emancipate your dumb ass IPIG ass out of the hell hole before it's too late.

DUMB ASS IPIG BIAFURO MONKEY.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by afube: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

It's painfully obvious that you are mentally and physically in a HELL HOLE. Better emancipate your dumb ass IPIG ass out of the hell hole before it's too late.

DUMB ASS IPIG BIAFURO MONKEY.

bro musufau........when you finish go and submit your daily returns to MC oluomo !
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PigTormentor: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
afube:

bro musufau........when you finish go and submit your daily returns to MC oluomo !

Obviously since you are nothing but a public nuisance miscreant with the IPIG movement, you must think that everyone is a low life, low IQ, jobless and unimaginative Namdiot Coward Cownu urine drinking monkey like you. IDIOT.
FVCK OFF and GET LOST.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by afube: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
PigTormentor:

Obviously since you are nothing but a public nuisance miscreant with the IPIG movement, you must think that everyone is a low life, low IQ, jobless and unimaginative Namdiot Coward Cownu urine drinking monkey like you. IDIOT.
FVCK OFF and GET LOST.

the same ipig movement you do not want to let go ! bro your hostility will ultimately force ndigbo to leave your niggeria so that afonja and aboki can indulge in their pervese orgies as much as they want. count us out of your debauchery......
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by PigTormentor: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
afube:

the same ipig movement you do not want to let go ! bro your hostility will ultimately force ndigbo to leave your niggeria so that afonja and aboki can indulge in their pervese orgies as much as they want. count us out of your debauchery......
[/s]

You obviously need a cure for your inherited imbecility.

Better a get a real job and stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for apple juice, it's not good for your mental and physical health.
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Samysearch(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
membranus:

You are the one who is a neophyte to history.

Ironsi killed no Northern elites, you must be mistaking him for Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna.

He only protected the coup plotters from facing martial justice.
My bad
Re: Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
kabrudrapist:

Chris Uba, Arthur Eze or Willie Obiano international airport will be appropriate.

Ojukwu already has the state university so I will suggest Chinua Achebe International Airport. Remember Chinua Achebe was the first Igbo person to showcase Igbo to the world through his epic novel Things Fall Apart.
If This suggestion is not taken, then why not name the airport after me writing here but I will not tell you my name yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.