Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya (76137 Views)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by TruthinAction: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
If he is a billionaire's son , what does he want the millions for? He should allow the poor to get something out of it. In any case, they should eliminate gross immorality from the program. We must not copy the western world.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Salt06(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Where is Efe of BBN 2017.

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

grin
you wicked o
lol
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by cyberghost23: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!

Ode
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by cyberghost23: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Useless 2face. Where is his revolution movement?

This nonsense is where his power reaches.
Coward.

Any youth sitting at home that tweet or watch this bbnaija nonsense is a F.O.O.L and should be ashamed of himself and his generation.

You are out of school and all you do is to watch this nonsense? Are you mad?

Useless u

What you should be doing is to try and forget all the names of the housemates. When your brain wants to remember any, begin to shout holy ghost fire! Holy ghost fire!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by LAguy(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
zangaozanga:
is that a name of a place,animal or thing.
No, it's a name of person! the guy in picture. Or are you from z?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Dexter23401: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmnnnn
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Coward.

Any youth sitting at home that tweet or watch this bbnaija nonsense is a F.O.O.L and should be ashamed of himself and his generation.

What you should be doing is to try and forget all the names of the housemates. When your brain wants to remember any, begin to shout holy ghost fire! Holy ghost fire!!!!

Is it only In Nigeria people are out of school? Or is it Nigerians that are the most educated? Or u don’t understand the idea or threat of the pandemic?

If Ure not a Coward go to the isolation centers and and hug all the patients and tell them covid19 is a scam undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by King132(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
I don't see the real deal/use of this BBnaija. making the rich richer and the poor poorer. so unfortunate
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Hdanny(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
I LOVE VIRGINS
I hate this
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Sapphire94: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

That's too personal Bro.. wetin Kiddwaya do you? Do you know him before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by durolawunmi(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Coward.

Who hurt you
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Babapyro: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Where is yemi Osinbajo?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Slynation(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

I hope Kiddwaya is not the curse of your frustration?? How can a billionaire son not make it in life when he has already helped many people to make it in life...grin
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by greypencils: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................
He doesn't have to be paid. They are both from Benue state
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by guru333(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Slynation(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!
Better leave 2face alone oO... He's into entertainment and this show is part of their business.... So better channel your frustrations to your polithiefians
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Slynation(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Coward.

Eya.... It's time you realize the world doesn't rotate solely on your initiatives and mood of thinking...And I can bet my scrotum you do watch the show grin
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
FuckUsername:
oh shut up please.
useless ncdc agent

Go to the Isolation centers and tell them that undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere,I Declare for The KING of Kings, My Lord and Savior, JESUS Christ

I like ur courage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by portacabin: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2020
vickeybrown92:
this is the definition of money pass money
why don't you do your own revolution?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Charlex23(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

Don't wish people bad pls

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by xcon: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Coward.

Any one that comment on bbnaija show and he is not watching is a compound fool.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by edoairways: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................
What do you expect from a scripted show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by PitexyBaba(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Coward.

lol�
you are on point.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by edoairways: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2020
adonainana:
lol

Why wont he declare support for him grin grin grin

You see Nigerians and money, inseparable.

And for the billionaire son too, shouldnt he be thinking of ways of managing his dad or family assets

Instead of chasing clout on national tv.

You leave UK be chasing publicity in nigeria because of money your family had already in multiple fold smh
Is anything wrong in making wealth?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by goshen26: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2020
adonainana:
lol

Why wont he declare support for him grin grin grin

You see Nigerians and money, inseparable.

And for the billionaire son too, shouldnt he be thinking of ways of managing his dad or family assets

Instead of chasing clout on national tv.

You leave UK be chasing publicity in nigeria because of money your family had already in multiple fold smh

Leave them...

I remember attending MTNs scholarship foundation few years back. If u see how the speaker lambasted these rich people for dragging ordinary 200k with poor people. The man said the aim behind creating the foundation was to help children of the poor who are finding it difficult to sponsor their children University education, instead rich people came with big big jeep to collect 200k

As for that coward.... Where is the revolution he promised
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Premiumwriter: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

Choi.

Efe and kiddwaya be lookin like, which kain problem b dis na??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.