Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya (76134 Views)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by sexyking1: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
JBArokonkwo1:

So where are your kids and how has your morality or that of your fellow moral police associates helped taken them back to school?
Dey there make them dey use ur future dey play ludo
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by skinny419(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Where is Efe of BBN 2017.

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

JESUS! dis bad belle strong ooh
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by peeps4u: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................

Kiddwaya is form Benue state as Tuface. Your mind is telling your lies.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jaymima(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Tubaba would not have supported him if Kidwaya was not a billionaire's Son??
Could be supporting him cos of ethnic affinity.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Satan66(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere,I Declare for The KING of Kings, My Lord and Savior, JESUS Christ
Apart from jesus christ which other fool do you know
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by vikiphy89(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

U are such a fool. U think everything is abt publicity, for ur info he is running a multiple business franchise .
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Osj9: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

take it easy on d poor guy pls��
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Naijaarchive(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
jornwhite:

Tu face is not a concern, upon been a billionaire son, the ladies in the house are not even rushing him. worst thing in life is having money n women not looking your way undecided

He act like an introvert... Doesn't vibe with others well
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Naijaarchive(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
tillaman:
Dorathy all the way!! And am not supporting her cause of her brezzzzz I just like her person

Lol lie lie Mohammed son... What do you like in her..? Her silence cos she hardly talks or her gap teeth? Àbí tibitibi grin
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by LagBae(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
What is a billionaire's son looking for on bbnaija? They would not leave the slot for people that actually need the prize money.�
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by 99thEnemy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
KiddWaya na 2baba Benue brother... Thats' why. #GoKiddWaya #GoDorothy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Wettoid123: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
you are declaring support for immorality while the kids are at home because of covid19. what is the meaning of bbnaija ? this generation have failed!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Gwagwa12: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
You are a bigger Fool brother
SpecialAdviser:
Useless 2face. Where is his revolution movement?

This nonsense is where his power reaches.
Coward.

Any youth sitting at home that tweet or watch this bbnaija nonsense is a F.O.O.L and should be ashamed of himself and his generation.

You are out of school and all you do is to watch this nonsense? Are you mad?

What you should be doing is to try and forget all the names of the housemates. When your brain wants to remember any, begin to shout holy ghost fire! Holy ghost fire!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by tillaman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Lol lie lie Mohammed son... What do you like in her..? Her silence cos she hardly talks or her gap teeth? Àbí tibitibi grin
I don’t know what tibitibi is but I just like her person, she must be a good girl grin
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Sholaco: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
What's so special about 2face support
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Myk1234: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Useless 2face. Where is his revolution movement?

This nonsense is where his power reaches.
Coward.

Any youth sitting at home that tweet or watch this bbnaija nonsense is a F.O.O.L and should be ashamed of himself and his generation.

You are out of school and all you do is to watch this nonsense? Are you mad?

What you should be doing is to try and forget all the names of the housemates. When your brain wants to remember any, begin to shout holy ghost fire! Holy ghost fire!!!!
Hahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Obidiugwu: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
OK hope you have not been paid for it Baba...
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by abbiboy: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

U knw him somwhr bcus this curse no be here o.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Cumtroller:

who be this scum abeg
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by benzzyno(m): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!
.. And your moniker is sexyking1..
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by kpajie1: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2020
whats is looking for again .bilianaire pikin .oh boy u don fail
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Revolva(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by MrCEO69(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
your moniker na watin again
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.