Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) (82160 Views)

Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by CHIOMAEZEH: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4d8GSStMk

Ghana NHIA Boss Entangled In Sex Scandal; Hot Audio Drops Of Him Begging To Just ‘Enter Small’

A nurse named Doreen Smith has reported an NHIA district manager, Mahama Sakara, for sexually assaulting her and she has a secret audio recording to back her claim.

The nurse, who works at the Soma CHPS Compound at the Sawla-Tuna-Kalba District in the Savannah Region has petitioned the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) to investigate the district manager, Mahama Sakara, for “sexual assault” and “attempted rape”.

In her account of the events, Miss Doreen Smith alleged Mr. Sankara had come to the CHPS compound at about 9:00am July 8 under the guise of “monitoring” but turned around to make sexual advances at her.

She said even though Mr. Sankara did not succeed in having sexual intercourse with her, he fingered her in the process of struggling with him when the advances became intense.

“However, when we got into the facility, Mr Mahama Sakara (the Sawla NHIA Manager) started making sexual demands. Upon several pleading that I was engaged to a man, Mr Sakara engaged me in a struggle to have sex with me.

In the process, his (Sakara) fingers entered my vagina but could not have sexual intercourse with me,” part of her petition read. Doreen says she has since reported the issue to the police and the District Health Directorate.

“This incident was reported to the Sawla Police Station on the 9th of July, 2020 pending investigation. Equally, I have reported the incident of this attempted rape and sexual harassment to Sawla-Tuna-Kalba District Health Directorate.” In an audio tape accompanying the petition, two voices, one male and the other female, are heard in a dialogue with male voice demanding a sexual favour and the female being adamant.

The main voice at a point lamented he was in pain for being denied the sexual favour and that he had had an erection long before he got into the compound. The male voice feared something may happen to him if denied the favour.

“Just do me this singular favour, if you don’t do this favour and anything happens to me I won’t forgive you. I will never forgive you if you don’t do me just this favour,” the male voice is heard saying.

In the audio, a voice believed to be that of Mr Mahama could be heard saying “do me this singular favour and see what God will do for us. Even if I will not release, let me just enter you and I’ll be happy“.

Using health implication to convince Doreen, he said: “at least you are a nurse and you know the psychological implication of someone having that serious desire“.

Doreen persistently said NO adding that she has a husband and it will be a sin. Continuing his persuasion, he said “so I should suffer like this? You are happy I am suffering.”

But the female stood her grounds and insisted the favour requested was too big for her to grant, explaining “I’m engaged and the man is a man of God” while asking the male to “stop it”.

At a point, the male voice requested to use his tongue on the female, which she turned down. The over 20-minute audio, the petitioner claims is a record of what transpired between her and Mr. Sankara and wants the National Health Insurance Authority to probe the matter.

“I am calling on your good office as a reputable key partner in Ghana health care delivery, to investigate and institute the appropriate sanctions on Mahama Sakara.”

SOURCE: https://tellghana.net/sawla-nhia-boss-caught-in-sexual-assault-scandal/ | Tell Ghana News

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Righteousness89(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2020
This is what Sin does!

It Can Disgrace One and Make Him a Laughing Stock

Flee From Sin...

Embrace the Finished Work of JESUS Christ

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by baby124: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2020
How embarrassing. Imagine all the respect he has lost from his family and children? SMH.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2020
baby124:
How embarrassing. Imagine all the respect he has lost from his family and children? SMH.

Penis wey don stand no get shame ooo....

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2020
I Hate News like this... That woman Maybe Lying because the Man Refused to Promote her at Work grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by GOFRONT(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Chaiii....Konji....

He just wanted to insert only the cap"

When konji hold you, even River Niger go begin look Kainji dam to you... Until this man ejaculate on that spot, his brain and nerves will never get relaxed....

Well, I just dey wonder how curvy the nurse might be.......

Akpabio and Joy comes to mind..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by tungamaje: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Doreen, na wa for you! So you took your time and recorded this man? You have put him in a real mess

12 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by sacajawea: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Aaaiyé oooo!
Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:06am On Jul 23, 2020
"Let me enter small"

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by techmo(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol

See shame

1 Like

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2020
“Just do me this singular favour, if you don’t do this favour and anything happens to me I won’t forgive you. I will never forgive you if you don’t do me just this favour,”

“do me this singular favour and see what God will do for us. Even if I will not release, let me just enter you and I’ll be happy“.

See what konji can cause grin

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2020
do me this singular favour and see what God will do for us. Even if I will not release, let me just enter you and I’ll be happy“.

Were ... grin

Calling God's name just to enter toto

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by DaddyMorenike: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Please, how do you beg a lady to lick her vvvvjjjjjjaay.
Lowest low!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Lmao. This nigga is obviously the same set of prof. Richard Akindele.
I can't believe i listened to the whole audio. It's quite captivating with words that sound familiar - 'stop it', 'just the tip', 'just only for today' etc.

Number one: Never wish your audio is ever recorded when you're desperately begging a woman for sex. If you ever listened to the playback, you would feel like shooting yourself in the head.
Number two: If your preek offends you, cut it off. It's better to be preekless, than to end-up an insatiable, hornny dog who goes about begging women, just to lick their smelling plates. Quite disgusting.

Sometimes when i think about the woes men go through, just because of few seconds to make a tiny release, it's always sad.
The time wasted, money wasted, energy wasted, effort wasted, the planning, watching your back not to get caught, the shame, the respect you lose, the consequences after etc. One would realize it's not just worth it, no even close. Sadly, it's a spell most men cannot break from.

If as a man you look back on your life in restrospect, and imagine what your life would have been if sex were removed, you would discover a big difference to the positive side.
No matter the perspective you look at it, most times, men are the ones on the losing side of this whole shiit.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by chiiraq802(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Lemme just put my tongue....I will not lick.... pls na!!!! grin

13 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Thatlong9: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is what Sin does!

It Can Disgrace One and Make Him a Laughing Stock

Yeah, I bet your dirty tiny righteous cock is hard now reading this Mr sinless perfectionist
Spits.

4 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Kendumazy(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Being a public figure comes with a price. You can't sex in peace again.

3 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by gambia(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Daughters of Jezebel everywhere, I wonder why some men cant just behave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by WandaMaximoff: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
They will still say it is not rape or attempted rape.

1 Like

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by dalass(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Its part of anatomical somethings grin grin

But I sincerely don't know how men's brains are wired such that once they are having hard on.... Konnji can make them say idiotic things like...

Let me enter, I won't release inside grin
God will bless us if you allow me grin
Do you like to see me suffer cause in in severe pains grin
Let me just put the tip grin

Ladies come oh.... What have guys told or promised you just to have sex with you? Oya talk oh
cheesy grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Sambjnewspaper(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2020
End time things.....

Please check my signature for your NGO's publication , CAC Consent e.t.c.
Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by heykims(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Beast in human clothing

4 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Ayemileto(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
grin the man just destroyed his career because he was desperate for few minutes enjoyment and don't want to take "No" for an answer.

When I read about educated people and people with huge potentials getting into trouble because of lack of self control, I can't just help but feel bad.

I don't know when people will start realising sex is overrated, and learn to control their desire.

But it's either the woman is very smart or she already knows something like that will likely happen. Over 20 minutes audio? Wow.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
I sense the end of a marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Respect55(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
His ancestors must be from Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by AfonjaBoston: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Whoever came up with the phrase "konji na bastard" is the real hero here

27 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Bukasint(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Penis has put so many in trouble. Penis is a terrible organ that has destroyed and will continue to destroy men who are careless.

15 Likes

Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by chukwuibuipob: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
sad
Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Babapyro: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Ordinary sex tape
Re: Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Whoever came up with the phrase "konji na bastard" is the real hero here
Member of our association of space bookers of nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.