Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74248 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by jasent(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So unfair. Preying on the weak when she was down already. This lady is already in panic mode thinking of all the possible consequences of her choices. Then the next question is about year of virginity loss. What a shame. I can't imagine an American Swat team having such conversation with a suspect. Arrest her, let the detectives do the interrogation and release her if she was only a victim of location. How are these men different from armed robbers?
Very foolish police man.But don't bring America police come here o.talk about Norwegian and Swedish police.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by FuckUsername: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
the girl make sense oh..Dem suppose bleep dey Toto self
are you human
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by spadar4u(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Is it illegal to fall for a rich guy?

Is it illegal when u become a suspect
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by longayink: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Although I didn't get most of their conversation since I don't understand YORUBA....

But OP, I have a simple question 4u...
In a Situation where the affected Person happens to be a WEAK MAN, would you have defended him..?
That's one Question.

Secondly, is weakness now the prerogative of Ladies..
Hope those LADIES who had the guts to severe the MANHOOD of their Boyfriends and Husbands will also be treated as Weak..?

I know I didn't get the MESSAGE due to LANGUAGE barrier, but I still believe Investigations should be carried out immediately.

Don't allow the WEEPING and TEARS of a LADY pacify you as a man so fast that your treat serious issues concerning them with Levity.
LADIES lie better when tears are start dropping from their eyes.
The lady was not even shedding tears.
One can easily see she is a hard nut, pretentious and not willing to divulge information to the police.
It’s only an untrained policeman who can be moved by her posturing.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by adewad13(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

A female talking......
You should have spare her benefit of doubt..

But to me....those private and personal question irritates and makes me angry...for that reason those officers involved should be dealt with...

Please nairalanders ....asking about virginity of someone...is it part of police interrogation...
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
When I read comments, I realise this country is not going to improve any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

Who u mind them, so she should be set free because she is wailing girl.
The police may be unprofessional doesn't make her innocent, they should do their proper investigation and if found guilty should be made to face the law
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Komu1048(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
Funny video, i must say. It left me laughing.
I wonder what she would have been feeling like when she wrapped her ass in that tight jean trousers, sitted like a queen in the front seat beside his to-be, thiefing boyfriend's car, or on the soft cushion of his sofa in his apartment, until those filthy police guys suddenly barged in like a thief in the night.

Some quick notes from the video.
1. 'Provided' you're not guilty, there's no reason to kill yourself, if you're a right person wrongly found in a wrong place.
Thieves don't have tags on their foreheads, you could be a legit guy in the house of a thief to do your legit business. So, no need to freak out immediately until the case gets to the point you couldn't vindicate yourself or the criminal wickedly implicates you as an accomplice. But most times, you should be able to prove your innocence.
2. Some Nigerian policemen are unprofessional touts, vile and filthy. Imagine the dirty interrogation. The kind of situation you would have expected from a lady who got stuck in the midst of Agberos. I'm sure she would be sexually abused behind the scene, once she get's to their cell, espcecially, she's already devastated and looks vulnerable. Seems the police men on seeing her are already in the mood and can't even wait anymore to get a room.
3. Food is cooked every moment but you never know that one which is going to get burnt.
When you wrap your ass in tight jean, covetously running after strange men, you never know which one may turn-out sour, or you're a guy always flocking with strange folks or going to strange places, you never can say when it would end in tears.

In as much as I don’t like the Nigeria police with the unprofessional way of handling matters. But you and your likes are not different either, look at what you are typing there. With your imagination you are not different
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by FuckUsername: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

U r very silly for making that comment. I am one of social media influencers that called the Ig of police directly on this matter. The careers of those bastards are over, I assure u of that.
and what do you expect to gain at the end?
The female folks will shower you with accolades and you'd be tagged "a nice guy" and that ends it.
Typical sissy
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Damsman10(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

Yea the girl was complying but dude was asking all sorts of wrong questions, seemed like he will eventually ask for sex to be released. He should have taken her in to write a statement.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by stanliwise(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2020
tommy589:
That policeman questioning her is a disgrace to police force

You have buried the girl already before her death. A girl you know nothing about you called USELESS. When has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

I can guarantee you the policeman career is already in jeopardy.

Don't be in a hurry, you will soon hear the follow up.

From the translation made above I don't think the policemen did something wrong. Dont be moved by ladies crying
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Komu1048(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

Who u mind them, so she should be set free because she is wailing girl.
The police may be unprofessional doesn't make her innocent, they should do their proper investigation and if found guilty should be made to face the law

People fail to realize that this ladies directly or indirectly encourage these criminals. Cox of their priority is to carry all this slay queens

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2020
emapeteum:
Watching this video brought tears down my cheek.I feel so sorry for this poor girl and the illiterate police are asking her irrelevant questions. What a society!!!

Feel sorry for what, you don't feel sorry for the people who have been made to feel sorrow tears and blood by the arm robber she was dating.

Spits on this dirty thing call social media hypocrisy
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Korinnesta: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How is he a disgrace to police force? He should smile ,joke with a criminal ABI?Do u even knw if the useless girl nah robber informant? Her parents warned her ooo but whosai sad ! Dey must follow Big boys enter G wagon.She deserve all the insults

I don't understand why most of us are pointing fingers at that lady alone without seeing level of unprofessionalism in our police force... Truly, she might be an informant, dating one of them or be a victim due to her location(that needs proper investigation to be sure and court of law to either declare her guilty or innocent).
The best thing that couldve been done is for those policemen to arrest her and carry our proper investigation so as to unveil the connection btw her and d robbers.
Those policemen just showed level of illiterates among police force coz I never believed such could came out from them...
We've seen on tv how S.W.A.T arrest their suspect and the level of professionalism they do put in place not these useless questions being asked by our own force...

My opinion though!

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by sowilli: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

You are blessed. The police men are only trying to pass a message to young girls out there. They may have taken it to the extreme by asking those stupid questions. But the message remains be careful who you company with. I always say this, if he hasn’t met your parents or family members, don’t take him seriously. If possible, don’t visit him at all. Now none of her parents can confirm they know the guy which makes it more complicating.... she has no witness.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Damsman10(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Whether Policeman wrong or not, LET THIS SERVE AS A WARNING TO YOU GALS

Boys wey dey hustle earn 50k dey toast you but na CEO of invisible company you go folo, some of them go use una o

undecided
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

U r very silly for making that comment. I am one of social media influencers that called the Ig of police directly on this matter. The careers of those bastards are over, I assure u of that.

Congratulations, social media warrior.
Defender of the wailing aristos.

Yeye dey smell.
Hypocrites everywhere.

How many people have u provided jobs for, idiota like u who boast of how they end people's jobs

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Komu1048:

People fail to realize that this ladies directly or indirectly encourage these criminals. Cox of their priority is to carry all this slay queens

Most of them act as informants and are part of the deal.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by HowDareU: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
See what people are saying in this forum. What a shame! The policeman who was interrogating her was doing that based on his level of intelligence. Don't blame him. Blame the system that condone such impudence. You don't expect an illiterate to ask strategic-based and fine-tuned questions. The Nigerian police should hence forth recruit people with higher IQ and knowledge. Their level of education is key. When a suspect is being interrogated, there are patterns and techniques that must be followed.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Martinez39s(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Although I didn't get most of their conversation since I don't understand YORUBA....

In a Situation where the affected Person happens to be a WEAK MAN, would you have defended him..?
That's one Question.

Hope those LADIES who had the guts to severe the MANHOOD of their Boyfriends and Husbands will also be treated as Weak..?

I know I didn't get the MESSAGE due to LANGUAGE barrier, but I still believe Investigations should be carried out immediately.

Don't allow the WEEPING and TEARS of a LADY pacify you as a man so fast that your treat serious issues concerning them with Levity.
grin

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So unfair. Preying on the weak when she was down already. This lady is already in panic mode thinking of all the possible consequences of her choices. Then the next question is about year of virginity loss. What a shame. I can't imagine an American Swat team having such conversation with a suspect. Arrest her, let the detectives do the interrogation and release her if she was only a victim of location. How are these men different from armed robbers?

Did u read the story at all or u just joined bandwagon effect of social media hypocrisy.
She is dating an armed robber....
Pls think of the people the arm robber have made to taste sorrow tears and blood before u comment on sympathy.
Police may be unprofessional, their only mistake was to have made videos sef....u think worse things dont happen in developed countries...u don't want to know what happens behind torture rooms.

She is dating an arm robber and should be properly investigated, she must be an informant
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Korinnesta:

I don't understand why most of us are pointing fingers at that lady alone without seeing level of unprofessionalism in our police force... Truly, she might be an informant, dating one of them or be a victim due to her location(that needs proper investigation to be sure and court of law to either declare her guilty or innocent).
The best thing that couldve been done is for those policemen to arrest her and carry our proper investigation so as to unveil the connection btw her and d robbers.
Those policemen just showed level of illiterates among police force coz I never believed such could came out from them...
We've seen on tv how S.W.A.T arrest their suspect and the level of professionalism they do put in place not these useless questions being asked by our own force...

My opinion though!
u should knw the reason y dey asked her dumb question.Only female victim wey don enta police cell and released will tell u beta..
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Golan007: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How is he a disgrace to police force? He should smile ,joke with a criminal ABI?Do u even knw if the useless girl nah robber informant? Her parents warned her ooo but whosai sad ! Dey must follow Big boys enter G wagon.She deserve all the insults

I don't agree.

It takes a moment to meet someone but it takes time to know someone.

The line of questioning from the policeman was irrelevant and quite frankly irresponsible.

As an officer, his purpose is to know the truth and not denigrate people.

She is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round.

Being in the company of bad characters doesn't make you an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That's one Question.

Oil dey your head...send me your location, I owe u 1 crate of origin
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Golan007:

I don't agree.

It takes a moment to meet simeone but it takes time to know someone.

The line of questioning from the policeman was irrelevant and quite frankly irresponsible.

As an officer, his purpose is to know the truth and not denigrate people.

She is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round.

Being in the company of bad characters doesn't make you an accomplice.

Being in the company of bad characters most of the time makes u one with them..
What is she doing dating arm robbers??
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A university of Ibadan graduate who was in the company of a suspected armed robber and kidnapper when arrested by officers of the Nigerian police force is seen in this video being harrassed and psychologically abused and initimadated by the same crude policemen. They used fear as a weapon to intimidate and scare her while recording her cry for help and attempt to explain herself.

This is so wrong, coming from people that should protect the weak. They used her weakness at the moment as a weapon against her, discussing sexually oriented and private issues that they have no business discussing with the lady.

After tweets by segalink and other social media influencers, the police force have issued a statement that all officers find culpable will be brought to book according to law.

Watch the 2-parts video of this intimidation and sexual harrasment by men of the Nigerian police force below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1285996638587297792

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lafuilyiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXeCoro1jeo

What did the police do wrong here? They were asking her questions and she was busy acting drama. She was caught with criminals and needs to be interrogated as a suspect. How does being a graduate make her innocent What is a graduate doing with such criminals then

Let’s stop being emotional or sentimental and get to the bottom of this. That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Sijo01:
Even though I dont understand their mode of communication except the few english language she chips in, I'm practically in tears...................... Too many animals in human form in our security outfits.

The police may be unprofessional doesn't mean she doesn't deserve what she is getting...
What is she doing dating an arm robber??
She must be an accomplice and should be properly investigated
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Golan007: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

Being in the company of bad characters most of the time makes u one with them..
What is she doing dating arm robbers??

As I said earlier, it takes time to know people.

From the line of questioning in the video, if the take her to court what would be her charge?

You see how unprofessional the police officer was?

You cannot punish a woman for dating a criminal neither do you punish parent for the crimes of their offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Ibrahim167(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Some people are so dumb and stupid.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Golan007: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2020
jaxxy:

What did the police do wrong here? They were asking her questions and she was busy acting drama. She was caught with criminals and needs to be interrogated as a suspect. How does being a graduate make her innocent What is a graduate doing with such criminals then

Let’s stop being emotional or sentimental and get to the bottom of this. That’s all.

Very few, if any, relevant questions from the officer.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Is it illegal to fall for a rich guy?
definitely not illegal, but in few days? You can hear that from her narrative.Someone you have hardly known and yet you have gone to his house. What if he uses her for money rituals? Or let's put it this way, you and your sister are looking for a cab and luckily a rich dude stops for you just because of your sister and within few days your sister is already in love with him and infact travels to go see him in his house will you feel comfortable with it? I pray God vindicate her if she's innocent especially to serve as a lesson in future conduct.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Style007(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How dare you call someone a criminal when a law court didn’t prescribe her one? Pray you don’t find yourself in a situation like this someday.
Really the citizens of this country are the problem of this country, ordinarily I don’t understand Yoruba but with the help of translations I read here I can only say the police man I very unprofessional and very irresponsible.
When you arrest an alleged criminal your duty as a police personnel is to take into custody and build a case against the person to charge them to a law court.
What’s your business if she is a virgin?
you really need to enlighten yourself to avoid making stupid comments online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.