Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dating Services In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dating Services In Nigeria (605 Views)

es / Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. / Regulatory Framework For Mobile Payments Services In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Services In Nigeria by ananado: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2011
I have always doubted the credibility of most dating services in Nigeria. To me vendors of these services are people trying to be creative but how they go about it sucks. I have argued with my friends on the issue of dating services in Nigeria, how these services operate and none of my friends were able to convince me that these services have helped several people meet friends and in quote 'future partners' until i met a lady who told me about Open-Chat Hook-up. I said to myself here goes one of them trying to make something out of nothing and i was on the verge of arguing with her. To cut the long story short she cajoled into using the service and till date not only have i met and had the privilege of chatting with people who are extremely smart and witty, I've made friends who have helped me out in more ways than one. I'll always be grateful to that lady. For people out there who are like me, i hope you'll read this and have a rethink. Least i forget the magic word for meeting people is 'A' and for more info On Open-Chat Hookup go to the website.
Re: Dating Services In Nigeria by studM(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2011
Pls what's d name of d chating site?
Re: Dating Services In Nigeria by ananado: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2011
I learnt this from the lady
The chat site has a fan page on facebook which is www.facebook.com/openchat
The chat site is www.open-chat.net
Or to make it easy for you, simply send A to 38660 from your phone. It is available on Airtel network
Re: Dating Services In Nigeria by studM(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2011
Tanx pal,I'll try dt one out.hope one can really rely on them

(1) (Reply)

How April Fool Killed His Dad. / Whatz D Highest Reply U've Eva Gotten On A Post? / In Satan's House Rejoicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.