Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54404 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ukaface(f): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingxsamz:
I won't be surprised if this ignoramus is a graduate.
This is what useless beliefs brings about in a society.
Smh.
so witches don't come in form of cats?
Na Africa we dey o
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Halo22:
Must it be black cat before you confirm it was sent? African mentality!
pelee..u with European mentality!

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by DarkandHandsome(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
you hypocrites should stop condemning him joor. how bout those that kill goat for pepper soup against the goat's will, how bout cow and dog even chicken sef. mtchheewww

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ukaface(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
Watch some bushmeat activists flock into this thread to condemn the guy and preach on why that evil cat should be spared.

Any animal found in an unwanted place should be killed. You can't afford to risk tolerating these animals when people still exit in Edo state.
wetin do people for Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by HumanCalc: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why do you say that Bro
In saner climes, you would be hanged for that question. Rubbish
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why do you say that Bro
A cat helps in controlling rats in your house

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
The poor cat just died like that. Why not bind the spirit from the cat and set it free TB Joshua won't kill this cat but will bind the spirit out
oglalasioux:
He just killed an innocent cat for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by DarkandHandsome(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
brookz:
Maybe he has rats In his home and the cat came to feed,

you just kill the innocent thing.

but you kill and eat innocent goat and even leak hand on top. continue ���

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Animal cruelty
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
That one na for food na. But this one na miserable killing
DarkandHandsome:

but you kill and eat innocent goat and even leak hand on top. continue ���
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Last Battalion: fire kill all of Una in Jesus name.

Witches: it didn't work.

Last Battalion: holy ghost fire burn all of una.

witches: still didn't work.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
I wish i had a cat, they are so smart, i played with my friends cat, and now i love them
oglalasioux:

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Cyanife(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian man who goes by the name ''Last Battalion'' on Facebook, has written a letter to the Witchcraft Association in Nigeria, Kubwa-Abuja chapter, warning them to desist from sending their ''recruits/apprentice'' to his room. He posted the letter after he killed a cat around his home.

From The Report Reaching , He posted the photo of a dead cat on his wall and wrote:

A LETTER TO THE WITCHCRAFT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA...

KUBWA- ABUJA CHAPTER

Pls stop sending your recruits/apprentice to my room next time...

I decree,every mystery of the enemies projected against you...they die in 24hrs!

(Still On Duty)

See Photo Obtained By Below:

This guy just killed Tom
so who would Jerry play with now
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
That guy is not a good Christian... Certainly not Christlike!!!

He is just a fearful, deluded, religious, and superstitious Nollywood-addicted Churchgoer!!!

Such a beautiful cat!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
One of the foolish and ignorant religiously brain-washed 80% Nigerians!

The Idiot doesn't know that the internet never forgets.

By the time he tries to relocate to perhaps the United States and they go through his profile and see that post then he is denied visa.

He will run to one "fake pastor" who will tell him it is an old relative that is responsible for his failure to travel. Then he will go into his poverty-stricken slum face-me-i-face-you and begin to prat and fast and yell "Die by Fire"

7 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Onliie(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Now they will send the PhD holders.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by sapientia(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
He must belong to a new generation church.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op, you are seriously drowning in your ignorance, so because you saw a cat in your environment, you concluded it was evil, even if it were so, do you think you've accomplished anything by just killing it!, what high level of backwardness is this, especially in this country!
Can you even stand against those witches and wizards you made mention of!
This is how people carry problem and put it on their head, i just pity you o

4 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Endymi: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
oglalasioux:

No mind them, black man with black mentality.
For their mind,the cat is responsible for there problems,lack of exposure.
How can a human tire to cat,or cat turn to human,is that one metamorphosis or what?

4 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
so witches don't come in form of cats?
Na Africa we dey o

No, witches do not come in form of cats neither do witches exist. undecided
That's the kind of primitive and cave man thinking that's holding our society back from progressing
My initial post also refers to you if you believe such.

3 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Chykes4micheal: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
If it is rabbit now you will not cast and bind it... Cat have automatically become an instrument of witchcraft because you watched too much nollywood grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
DarkandHandsome:
you hypocrites should stop condemning him joor. how bout those that kill goat for pepper soup against the goat's will, how bout cow and dog even chicken sef. mtchheewww
What are you saying!
You've totally diverted from the main context, why is it so difficult for you to understand the reason for the killing of that animal!
Read properly and understand, don't be in a haste!

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Klansman11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.
Get a job David Thankgod Udo and stop scamming innocent people.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539775 83 - First Bank
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Maykanu: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sorry, but need to know if this account is yours or for someone else.

CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Klansman11(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Klansman11 post=92035805][/quote]Get a job David Thankgod Udo and stop scamming innocent people
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by lastchild: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol... What people don't know is that the power that possess that innocent cat, dog, snake, rat they sent leaves immediately you killed the animal

The animals they sent to you is an innocent animal close to you which was hijacked by the witches spirit and dumbs the animal and returns back to the body after the assignment must have been accomplished

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by hatiri(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
hmmm see wonders
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ikabasa1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Drop your phone number and location address for someone to get you food stuffs.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by usagee36: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Madam your message is touching but nobody will just help you like that without even seeing a picture. Show proves and people will help. I am ready to help but I dont want to be taken advantage on.
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by usagee36: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
usagee36:
Madam your message is touching but nobody will just help you like that without even seeing a picture. Show proves and people will help. I am ready to help but I dont want to be taken advantage on.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
paparazi1:
What makes you think the cat in your bedroom at odd
hour is innocent?

Ding, dong, bell,
Pussy’s in the well.
Who put her in?
Little Johnny Flynn.
Who pulled her out?
Little Tommy Stout.
What a naughty boy was that,
To try to drown poor pussy cat,
Who never did him any harm,
But ate all of the mice in the farmer's barn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.