Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54403 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by etrange: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Hathor5 must not see this. cry

Have you ever seen a cat with a wristwatch?
What makes you think it knows YOUR odd hour?

Wow!!! I love this! Lol
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
Watch some bushmeat activists flock into this thread to condemn the guy and preach on why that evil cat should be spared.

Any animal found in an unwanted place should be killed. You can't afford to risk tolerating these animals when people still exit in Edo state.

What's this one saying?!

So killing a cat because it roamed to your abode makes it evil?

Only God will answer those directors in nollywood who gas turned innocent looking animals into devils.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why do you say that Bro

Do you have evidence it is evil?

This is where I like the white people, they would rather study why the animal act in a certain way than kill it.
But if it is us, na wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just killed an innocent cat cry
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
DarkandHandsome:
you hypocrites should stop condemning him joor. how bout those that kill goat for pepper soup against the goat's will, how bout cow and dog even chicken sef. mtchheewww

Nonsense talk.
Did he kill the cat to eat it?

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
so witches don't come in form of cats?
Na Africa we dey o

Nollywood don brainwash this one

4 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
DarkandHandsome:

but you kill and eat innocent goat and even leak hand on top. continue ���

You get sense so?

How do can you compare a domesticated carnivore to an herbivore?.
Did you do biology in your school days? That's if you went to school.

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Angelfrost:
That guy is not a good Christian... Certainly not Christlike!!!

He is just a fearful, deluded, religious, and superstitious Nollywood-addicted Churchgoer!!!

Such a beautiful cat!!! undecided

You've said it all.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I wish i had a cat, they are so smart, i played with my friends cat, and now i love them
If you actually need one, i might be able to help depending on your location though
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by cnonyechi(f): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539775 83 - First Bank

God will definitely see you thru. I suggest you get odd jobs to do, you mustn't wait for school to resume to do something, if u are in Lagos supermarkets always need sales reps, Balogun, aspamda are still recruiting secretaries, get people to pay you to wash their clothes for them, etc there are many things you can do to get money to eat at least. May God help us all.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by FunFact: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oh man my anxiety just kicked in
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by vasco01(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ayah my brother witches and wizards wey dey Abuja no Sabi read
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539775 83 - First Bank

Chat me up

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nigra(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some people are still so backwards...Kai killing innocent cat for no reason..ode

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by skinny419(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
NOLLYWOOD HAD MADE US SEE CAT N OWL OUR NO. 1 ENEMY.

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Decryptor:
One of the foolish and ignorant religiously brain-washed 80% Nigerians!

The Idiot doesn't know that the internet never forgets.

By the time he tries to relocate to perhaps the United States and they go through his profile and see that post then he is denied visa.

He will run to one "fake pastor" who will tell him it is an old relative that is responsible for his failure to travel. Then he will go into his poverty-stricken slum face-me-i-face-you and begin to prat and fast and yell "Die by Fire"
You've said it all, lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Poor cat
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by morris477(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
For killing this cat you will see my true colour
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by 1972xy: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian man who goes by the name ''Last Battalion'' on Facebook, has written a letter to the Witchcraft Association in Nigeria, Kubwa-Abuja chapter, warning them to desist from sending their ''recruits/apprentice'' to his room. He posted the letter after he killed a cat around his home.

From The Report Reaching , He posted the photo of a dead cat on his wall and wrote:

A LETTER TO THE WITCHCRAFT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA...

KUBWA- ABUJA CHAPTER

Pls stop sending your recruits/apprentice to my room next time...

I decree,every mystery of the enemies projected against you...they die in 24hrs!

(Still On Duty)

See Photo Obtained By Below:
Poor Tom died on the cause of looking for Jerry.
My guy but why killing an inocent cat?

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by xamuell: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
sigiyaya:
It shall never be well with those that brought those two Abrahamic Religion to Africa cry cry
With or without those religions, Africans would still be superstitious
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by masqot(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
See mentality!

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
Watch some bushmeat activists flock into this thread to condemn the guy and preach on why that evil cat should be spared.

Any animal found in an unwanted place should be killed. You can't afford to risk tolerating these animals when people still exit in Edo state.
All what you've said is total BULLSHIT, you are not forced to write something if you have no idea on what to say

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by xamuell: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
mansakhalifa:
On the surface it all sounds funny...

But if you look closely enough, you will come to the realization that the individual behind this whole act is mentally unbalanced.

As a matter of fact, let's forget what he did to the cat. The guy is a danger to himself and his immediate environment.

Do you see now why we often say that religion and illiteracy are a highly combustible blend?
Combustible, lol. U are right though. The combination can be explosive

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by RaptObserver: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
I wish I can see this man, I will really beat him for killing that cat. I am yet to understand why a vast majority of Nigerians hate cats. Such lovely animals. That myth about cat being witches is nothing but evidence of backwardness. This country sef!

3 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some Nigerians and ignorance are closer together than 5 and 5-and-a-half.

Cat is now the emissary of witches and wizards? Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the evidence that we will continue to languish in poverty, if thinking like this is not corrected soon.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by jimb(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
do I reply this man unbehalf of the witches and wizard's association. . or maybe they should do it by themselves.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by xamuell: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
DisLifeSha:
The poor cat just died like that. Why not bind the spirit from the cat and set it free TB Joshua won't kill this cat but will bind the spirit out
I must agree with you. Some people just have no respect for anything not human e.g animals. Even if it was possessed, it had no will to reject possession neither did it call for it. It was just an easy prey to cowardly entities. After all, exorcisms would be carried out for people. They should learn to do theseame for animals. He just killed the cat for nothing because the soul within it could have escaped before the host is destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by xamuell: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Angelfrost:
That guy is not a good Christian... Certainly not Christlike!!!

He is just a fearful, deluded, religious, and superstitious Nollywood-addicted Churchgoer!!!

Such a beautiful cat!!! undecided
well said
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Hathor5 must not see this. cry

Have you ever seen a cat with a wristwatch? What makes you think it knows YOUR odd hour?
I love this This is one of the best replies ever
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
I dislike these so called pets, be it dogs, cats etc. They shouldn't make the mistake of coming close to me else they are dead.

The fact that I don't like them does not mean they are witches/wizards. We're in Africa sha so it could be possible those people operate with certain animals but I don't take those things serious.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by friday2011(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
O lord...

Poor cat
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Deluded people everywhere.... Don't know why Cat has been victimize by most Nigerians, It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.