Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Please! (1260 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! by budaatum: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
The mic on my Blackberry Motion is fuqed up and needs replacement and I don't know what with and don't really want to abandon my Motion with it's superpower battery and no bloat, but it's time with its dodgy camera and BlackBerry ain't motioning two!

I've looked at the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra but Samsung seem to build bad and fry their chips in dodgy oil, so I looked at the OnePlus 8 Pro and Huawei flagships then thought I might not need a ship at those prices just a pole for my flag.

Anyone got ideas sub £500 please? I'll research.
Re: Help Please! by iTroll: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
And behold!
Verily, verily I say unto you,
If thou art walketh into the dwelling of Xiaomi,
I assure thee,
You shalt looketh back not!!!

But thou shalt be wary of the serpent that prides its self in deceit and tomfoolery,
Thou must avoid it at all cost,
Thou must avoid Transsion the deceiver....
Wisdom is profitable to direct...

Book of ICT
Chapter 4:12-14

2 Likes

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
iTroll:

Book of ICT
Chapter 4:12-14
Thanks. I'm researching the Mi 10
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020

Re: Help Please! by Karex81(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
poco f2 pro
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Karex81:
poco f2 pro
I'm concerned with its battery issues.

I play long chess games and read for hours on my phone so its likely to get hot if phrone.

Re: Help Please! by Karex81(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:

I'm concerned with its battery issues.

I play long chess games and read for hours on my phone so its likely to get hot if phrone.
chess don't require much gpu power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Karex81:

chess don't require much gpu power
I know, and I play online so no gpu'se at all, just concerned about effect of long term use. The phones seem good though, so will continue look in to.
Re: Help Please! by missjo(f): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Have you researched Nokia devices, Buda?

1 Like

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2020
missjo:
No, not lately. Used one many years ago.

Which would you recommend?
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
missjo:
Nokia 8.3 5G sounds good.

Any recommendations?
Re: Help Please! by missjo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Nokia 8.3 5G sounds good.

Any recommendations?
8.3 is a good choice, really good.

Honestly, any mid-range or flagship device from Nokia is good. My personal tip for you though is to pick Nokia devices that are branded under the Android One programme. The updates for these come early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
missjo:

8.3 is a good choice, really good.

Honestly, any mid-range or flagship device from Nokia is good. My personal tip for you though is to pick Nokia devices that are branded under the Android One programme. The updates for these come early
I knew nothing about Android One programme.
Thanks.

Re: Help Please! by missjo(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

I knew nothing about Android One programme.
Thanks.
My pleasure Buda smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by festwiz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
At £500 I doubt there's any device that give abetter value for money than the Poco F2 Pro. You may want to check out the OnePlus Nord but it's a weaker device if I say so myself. You can also look for any special discounts on older devices like the OP7T or S10+.

#peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 3:17am On Jul 26, 2020
festwiz:
At £500 I doubt there's any device that give abetter value for money than the Poco F2 Pro. You may want to check out the OnePlus Nord but it's a weaker device if I say so myself. You can also look for any special discounts on older devices like the OP7T or S10+.

#peace
You might have a point, and its on my list.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
The mic on my Blackberry Motion is fuqed up and needs replacement and I don't know what with and don't really want to abandon my Motion with it's superpower battery and no bloat, but it's time with its dodgy camera and BlackBerry ain't motioning two!

I've looked at the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra but Samsung seem to build bad and fry their chips in dodgy oil, so I looked at the OnePlus 8 Pro and Huawei flagships then thought I might not need a ship at those prices just a pole for my flag.

Anyone got ideas sub £500 please? I'll research.
Fast and pray for wisdom to choose right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Fast and pray for wisdom to choose right
You know how little I eat already but you ask me to fast? You must not love me, Ishi!

Praying for wisdom, however is what I'm doing here. You can see all the wonderful amazing Angels the Lord already sent to minister to me.
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

You know how little I eat already but you ask me to fast? You must not love me, Ishi!

Praying for wisdom, however is what I'm doing here. You can see all the wonderful amazing Angels the Lord already sent to minister to me.
You know i love you, zaddy Buda, which is why I am advising you as your sugar bunny to just convert one of those your long hours of not eating into a fast and see how esoteric knowledge about phones will come flooding in. grin
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You know i love you, zaddy Buda, which is why I am advising you as your sugar bunny to just convert one of those your long hours of not eating into a fast and see how esoteric knowledge about phones will come flooding in. grin
You saying, I should just say I'm fasting instead of eating?

I can do that. I've had my one cup of coffee today so let's say I've fasted today. What time would you suggest I break my fast?
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

You saying, I should just say I'm fasting instead of eating?

I can do that. I've had my one cup of coffee today so let's say I've fasted today. What time would you suggest I break my fast?
8 hours ago angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

8 hours ago angry
That would have been an awfully short fast, lol.
I'll go break it now.
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

That would have been an awfully short fast, lol.
I'll go break it now.
You need to eat more, young man, otherwise you will be very skinny and underweight.
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You need to eat more, young man, otherwise you will be very skinny and underweight.
My 80kg is still intact, I must say.

1 Like

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

My 80kg is still intact, I must say.
You can't be 80kg and have skinny legs, zaddy. That would look really odd. cheesy

Oya, fess up- what do you really weigh? wink
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You can't be 80kg and have skinny legs, zaddy. That would look really odd. cheesy

Oya, fess up- what do you really weigh? wink
I'm sure its 80kg. Been a while since I weighed though.
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
My break fast. Just so you know I ate it.

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

I'm sure its 80kg. Been a while since I weighed though.
You're probably lesser with this your nerve altering diet of coffee and air. You do know your hands will become unsteady as you advance in years because of excessive coffee consumption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
Chineeeke meeeeeeeh ooool!!! shocked shocked Hiaaaaan!!

Bia, buda zaddy'm o, is that miniscule mound of swallow for you or your putty tat? embarassed

You stir up all kinds of maternal instincts in me. Right now I have this almost overwhelming urge to lay you over my knees and force feed you with ogi baba until you start weeping in anger.

1 Like

Re: Help Please! by kkins25(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
Are you breaking fast or complementing fast? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Chineeeke meeeeeeeh ooool!!! shocked shocked Hiaaaaan!!

Bia, buda zaddy'm o, is that miniscule mound of swallow for you or your putty tat? embarassed

You stir up all kinds of maternal instincts in me. Right now I have this almost overwhelming urge to lay you over my knees and force feed you with ogi baba until you start weeping in anger.
Mummy. Lol! It was plantain fufu with vegetable and ogbono, and small as it seemed, or was to be honest, it sure filled me up.

1 Like

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

You're probably lesser with this your nerve altering diet of coffee and air. You do know your hands will become unsteady as you advance in years because of excessive coffee consumption?
One cup a day is in no way excessive, Ishi. Some drink ten cups a day and their hands aren't altered despite their advancement in years. But if mine are altered, c'est la vie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 For Sale SOLD / Price of Blackview A90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.