Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured (68346 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Maybe USA wasn't at the forefront but you have to acknowledge its role along with France. Doesn't it surprise you that the so-called rebels only realized that they were tired of Ghaddafi after the AU summit in which Ghaddafi proposed a move that could potentially knockout France in West Africa?

I know this is just a conspiracy theory but it really deserves to be given a thought. Nigeria, despite how failed it is, has been at the forefront of eliminating neocolonialism and freeing West Africa. Ever since the ECO was rejected, herdsmen have been invading the country and causing Mayhem. Again, this is just a theory but it all started like that in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan (this one is the worst. Al-Qaeda was the darling of USA when it was fighting the soviet union), and now Venezuela.

America and France are not good for the world. China is also laying the foundation for another subjugation of Africa.
You're correct

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizpim:
That's from your own perspective, China got it's wealth by selling substandard product to Nations which is also a fraud.
especially Africans because they are shallow minded
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by amanikondo: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2020
dermmy:

Don't mind those cowards. grin
Even if the plane was transporting weapons they still don't have right to intercept it. Iran is welcomed in Syria and it is a partner in the fight against the terrorists America and its western thugs are arming against Assad government. But we know uncle sam's tactics as usual, create tension and bully every country that refuses to bow to them.

You know your madness is out of this world.

Boko Haram is killing people in your country where your military is brave.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by amanikondo: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2020
decatalyst:

Don't trouble yourself. It is just an "official statement" for the US to cover up their 'bullying' that is going on everyday.

Las las, no Nation is an island. We need to interact and integrate to survive in this planet!

These are the people that shout Biafra, Oduduwa republic and Ghana must go.

I think your comment is not sensible. Can you explain, what you now mean by “ integrate”?
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Edusouls(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2020
USA and Britain were never mentioned in the bible my friend, these are new generation countries that started existing just over 250years ago, the bible was written thousands of years ago, stop talking rubbish this man, all these over religious folks all over Nigeria that quote and turn the bible upside down
Investnow2017:

I did not expect you to find comprehension as a big issue. Why not calm down and re-read my write up than to rush into a wrong conclusion. I am not sure that is too much for me to ask because your feedback shows that you did not understand me at all. I am neither for the US nor for any other nation at that, they all fall short of God's Kingdom, a government that will soon come and wipe them all out and make this earth a paradise in line with His divine purpose. But until then no nation can topple the US/British Alliance from their present collective role as a dual global superpower, that is what God's word indicate. Am I clear? Your personal opinion or persuasion in this regard is immaterial, only what God says will stand, Daniel 2:44.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Sewgon79(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Unnerve:
Visual inspection of a passenger plane. Bollocks, Lol.

If Mahan Air was really transporting weapons for Iranian-linked fighters, I wonder how the F-15 pilot was going to see these weapons from the window of a passenger plane at 34,000ft. Is the plane a flying showglass?

Don't be naive, that F-15 might à weapons dectetor scanner that can sensor the plane for any weapon or uranium.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Whyem15:

Tell me another country that enough balls to bomb US bases, shoot down US drones that enters its airspace, intercept US navy ships that enters it territorial waters and harrasses those that are close to it.
The selective amnesia some of you have ehn.
Imperialist aggression on Iran and Syria used to be once in a month, it moved on to become once in a week, right now it is almost everyday. The moment it becomes more than once daily, it has become a war and the other side will respond appropriately. That is where Israel and US are heading to.
I just hope the world will remember that Israel and US have attacked Iran and Syria almost half a thousand times unprovoked and most times without retaliation from the attacked parties.

To you, Iran na saint.
Why is China not sponsoring terrorists all over Asia?
Why is Iran sending weapons to Hamas?
Do you know any terrorist organization that China, North Korea, Thailand, Russia support?

China will deal with Iran very well when they becomes, you already know what China is doing to Muslims in China.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Sewgon79(m): 5:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Ramsak1:
i've not seen any country that terrorizes and bullies like the US. They hypocritically make noise about human right when they really don't give the Bleep about human right. If there is any regional instability anywhere around the world they are behind it one way or the other.

There is a country that taught them lesson in Africa that not all country you can mess up with, and that country is Somalia (Mogadishu Civil Unrest 1994) Those rebel kill a lot of Americans soldiers, not just soldiers, they kill a lot of special forces. That is reason US could not intervene in Rwanda genocide 1994 cuz they are afraid that same thing that happened in Somalia might happened to them.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Ademoore07(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
yeah buddy

You can be anything on the internet. even bill gate..

Enjoy you imaginary life buddy. Lol
Eyah... Jealousy don do u strong thing. Take heart, dude.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Fuckgovt: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Unnerve:

If Mahan Air was really transporting weapons for Iranian-linked fighters, I wonder how the F-15 pilot was going to see these weapons from the window of a passenger plane at 34,000ft. Is the plane a flying showglass?
I guess u don't know what IR scanners are. U don't know what high tech is
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Fuckgovt: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2020
dermmy:

Don't mind those cowards. grin
Even if the plane was transporting weapons they still don't have right to intercept it. Iran is welcomed in Syria and it is a partner in the fight against the terrorists America and its western thugs are arming against Assad government. But we know uncle sam's tactics as usual, create tension and bully every country that refuses to bow to them.
sound like a Islamic bigot. Did u read where it was stated that the passenger plane flew close to a US base? And that the pilot ascended to 34600 from 34000 which is a safe distance. Hating trump won't kicking out of office just as hating pmb hasn't kicked him out too

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerians dissing America but when it comes time fo apply for visa, you will never seem them running to go to Tehran. Instead it will be New York, Texas, California.... grin

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
Hahahaha. See you. The last time i watch movies was over 6 years now. I dont have time for such. It can only be channels tv or aljazeerah. BTW, i'm a science technologist with M.Sc inartificial intelligence. My Ph.D will definitely focus more robotics and weaponry in one american university soonest.
Nice work sir ... what’s the difference between AI, ML & DL?
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:
Every Nigerians should read this, I'm not a Christian but this video is interesting.
Watch and learn from this video.
(some IG link)
what religion are you?
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
what religion are you?

I'm not a religious person so I don't belong to any religion
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by NinjaMetahuman: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
Eyah... Jealousy don do u strong thing. Take heart, dude.
lmao

Internet robotic engineer that thinks f15 fighter jets can scan for weapon inside a flying passenger plane but it is not sophisticated enough to see people inside the plane.

Lmao. Illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:
I'm not a religious person so I don't belong to any religion
oh I see but you has posted a religious link.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Whyem15:

Tell me another country that enough balls to bomb US bases, shoot down US drones that enters its airspace, intercept US navy ships that enters it territorial waters and harrasses those that are close to it.
The selective amnesia some of you have ehn.
Imperialist aggression on Iran and Syria used to be once in a month, it moved on to become once in a week, right now it is almost everyday. The moment it becomes more than once daily, it has become a war and the other side will respond appropriately. That is where Israel and US are heading to.
I just hope the world will remember that Israel and US have attacked Iran and Syria almost half a thousand times unprovoked and most times without retaliation from the attacked parties.

With all these long episode,does it make America less better than Nigeria?
People living there are still better than your country including u living it zoo.
Leave America and face Buhari and co
Person wey him house dey burn no dey pursue rat
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Whyem15: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2020
anyaekekehinde:

I like cowards like you.

Dey don show you evidence, you kept quiet immediately.

It's so embarrassing that you are not aware that US apologize and you are running your mouth on international politics
I shared his post immediately he posted it to acknowledge that I have recognized my error, stop embarrassing yourself all over the net.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Firespitter:

Truth. Your future as a mozlem terrorist is doomed grin

One thing about fools is that they always have ridiculous monikers
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by adedehinbo(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Nigerians dissing America but when it comes time fo apply for visa, you will never seem them running to go to Tehran. Instead it will be New York, Texas, California.... grin
many of you thinks its everyone that dreams of going to US,as much as you okay here,you will live a meaningful life. Bleep US
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Daddysidhan: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Fuckgovt:
sound like a Islamic bigot. Did u read where it was stated that the passenger plane flew close to a US base? And that the pilot ascended to 34600 from 34000 which is a safe distance. Hating trump won't kicking out of office just as hating pmb hasn't kicked him out too
Are you new on nairaland? The guy is a potential terrorist who takes pleasure in criticizing the western nations and support anything anti-west. The worst part is that the nincompoop will want you to believe all his illusions" you need to see how the psycho was bragging about Iranian military might before the American call their bluff and kill Suleiman. The idiot is a big time bigot and an Islamist jihadist trying to deceive people here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
oh I see but you has posted a religious link.

That's why I'm encouraging non Christians to listen to it,

It's a nice teaching.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Firespitter: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
abduljabbar4:

One thing about fools is that they always have ridiculous monikers

Just like mozlem terrorist, their moniker always start with Ab.. Abubakar shecow, abuquadi, abduljabbar4 and host of other mozlem terrorists roaming the face of the earth grin grin
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by richeeyo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Unnerve:

Stop watching movies
Bro it's not movies okay

Technology is in alien stage mode
Google it and learn
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by richeeyo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Unnerve:

Stop watching movies

Learn things you don't know
Its not even a classified tech
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by decatalyst(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
amanikondo:

These are the people that shout Biafra, Oduduwa republic and Ghana must go.

I think your comment is not sensible. Can you explain, what you now mean by “ integrate”?

You must be stupid for generalizing by association!

Continue your search for your fellow bigots in peace, please!
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by dermmy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Lols idiotic terrorist sympathiser, America is finally giving the Iranians and its proxies the attention they madly and deeply wanted. I thought you said Iran is powerful" Why can't they shoot at the F16? And see if ayatollah Khomeini will not be assassinated the next day like his compatriot soleimani. When was the last time you heard from Kim of North Korea? The guy knew that this is an election year in America and trump won't take bullshit from any bagger compare Kim braggadocio altitude of the last 3years to this year, the idiot don dey hibernation mode Lols. The Iranians has been licking its wounds for the last 3weeks do you think the fire on the nuclear power plant is ordinary Lols. Ori Alaye ti gbale. Keep consoling yourself with bold face

Lol. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by dermmy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Are you new on nairaland? The guy is a potential terrorist who takes pleasure in criticizing the western nations and support anything anti-west. The worst part is that the nincompoop will want you to believe all his illusions" you need to see how the psycho was bragging about Iranian military might before the American call their bluff and kill Suleiman. The idiot is a big time bigot and an Islamist jihadist trying to deceive people here on nairaland.

Lmao. I'm a terrorist who terrorizes Daddysidhan grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Herbers(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
they just wanted to sample the aircraft,fight or no fight always guiding[color=#000099][/color]
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
adedehinbo:
many of you thinks its everyone that dreams of going to US,as much as you okay here,you will live a meaningful life. Bleep US
frustrated Nigerians living in a shïthole trying to make themselves relevant yet they do not even have 24x7 electricity supply grin
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by MistadeRegal(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Unnerve:

Meaning you don't know those stealth planes have scanners to enable each aircraft identify a weapon loaded and unloaded aircraft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.