Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Russian Students Visa And Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Students Visa And Travelling (3720 Views)

Living Working and Travelling To African Countries - Share Your Experiences / Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First / Between Bank Job And Travelling To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Hi. Nairalanders

I've searched and searched about Russian thread for students on Nairaland, not getting something cool.

I am sure there are students pursuing Russia like me who need help or will like to share one or two things pertaining admission, visa processing and travelling
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Go ahead drop what you have gathered thus far
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by olasun4u(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2020
why is there no one talking?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
olasun4u:
why is there no one talking?
I am kinda wondering too. Is it that Nigerians don't like Russia or what?

I recently gained admission to a Russian school with full funding and cool stipend. I have worked on my documents authentication. Only waiting for embassy and international flight
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godtemi: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayomide002:

I recently gained admission to a Russian school with full funding and cool stipend. I have worked on my documents authentication. Only waiting for embassy and international flight

1. You don't have to worry, once your study is free
With stipend. You re good to go.
The issue student ve is weather, language and few of them are racist.
Therefore, it's hard for them to work and study..

Secondly, once you get your visa and Nigeria international airport isn't open yet.
Please go through cotonou airport, don't let yeye Nigeria government delay you.
There own children are traveling

5 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Godtemi:

Secondly, once you get your visa and Nigeria international airport isn't open yet.
The school is free, the program is taught in English and the school is international
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Godtemi:

Russian embassy is not opened yet, I'm sure most embassies are waiting for international traveling
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayomide002:

Russia is a very racist country, after studying you are likely back to square 1.so who go wan go that kind place
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Russia is a very racist country, after studying you are likely back to square 1.so who go wan go that kind place
I'm not planning to stay there.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayomide002:
I'm not planning to stay there.
so why waste money studying there
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
It's a full scholarship, no dime is spent
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godtemi: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Did you even read the guy comment at all?
He said tuition free with stipend. In recognize country university, which your Nigeria university can't meet in 20 years to come.

I don't know the stipend they want to give him,
But no matter how much is it, some graduate who are jobless in Lagos will pray for just the stipend and not even border about the education

7 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Godtemi:

Did you even read the guy comment at all?
He said tuition free with stipend. In recognize country university, which your Nigeria university can't meet in 20 years to come.

I don't know the stipend they want to give him,
But no matter how much is it, some graduate who are jobless in Lagos will pray for just the stipend and not even border about the education
The programme actually makes sense, free accommodation and charming stipend (no work is needed for the stipend), any extra work on campus attracts more stipends. Flight money is even covered

1 Like

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Jamestown123: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayomide002:
The school is free, the program is taught in English and the school is international
The school is free, but you won't tell us about the school, so we too we can know how to apply too.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godtemi: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayomide002:
The programme actually makes sense, free accommodation and charming stipend (no work is needed for the stipend), any extra work on campus attracts more stipends. Flight money is even covered

Abeg Ayo, kindly help me with the university name and the process
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by JONITEZ(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayomide002:
Russian embassy is not opened yet, I'm sure most embassies are waiting for international traveling

Bro, could you please DM a link to the school.

I have a strong interest in Russia, I do like to attend a medical school there.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by JoshOxborn: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayomide002:

Bro, how did you gain admission there? Can you help with the link or procedures.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Joohan: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayomide002:

Bro, scholarship in which course? Is a BSc degree or MSc?

If you don't mind, what's your CGPA?
Thanks
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Brawlscartel(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ayomide002:

Bro please is it a undergraduate scholarship?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Imustreturn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godtemi:

please sir stop this racist thing. Please. Nigerians are leaving in peace over there with so many threats to counter this. So please stop it. Allow the young go in peace Biko sir. Nigerians are racist on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godtemi: 2:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Imustreturn:
please sir stop this racist thing. Please. Nigerians are leaving in peace over there with so many threats to counter this. So please stop it. Allow the young go in peace Biko sir. Nigerians are racist on their own.

First, I said few of them. Secondly, no country on earth that do not have racist issue, even USA do. Not even the so call Russia.
My friend came back to Nigeria lamenting.
I was the one who guided him about Germany study visa application.

That's how agent will lie to Nigeria students to go to North Cyprus and get them killed and Dubai etc to start suffering. So please Biko tell our Nigeria brother the reality they will face not to sweat mouth a country, and when they get there to face reality. They will now be lamenting.
Biko

2 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Imustreturn(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Godtemi:

First, I said few of them. Secondly, no country on earth that do not have racist issue, even USA do. Not even the so call Russia.
My friend came back to Nigeria lamenting.
I was the one who guided him about Germany study visa application.

That's how agent will lie to Nigeria students to go to North Cyprus and get them killed and Dubai etc to start suffering. So please Biko tell our Nigeria brother the reality they will face not to sweat mouth a country, and when they get there to face reality. They will now be lamenting.
Biko
imagine telling a white person coming down to Nigeria that the country men are very hostile people. Does it make it? Stop spoiling the mind of people. It's bad. So many evil round Nigeria Is much racism already. Yet people are still living in Nigeria. So please allow him go in peace. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godtemi: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Imustreturn:
imagine telling a white person coming down to Nigeria that the country men are very hostile people. Does it make it? Stop spoiling the mind of people. It's bad. So many evil round Nigeria Is much racism already. Yet people are still living in Nigeria. So please allow him go in peace. God bless you sir

Oga the fact still remains, He must know the reality about where his going and no body here is holding him.
Let not come online and start rasing people hope that all his well and getting there, his seeing different thing.

The fact remains that their is rasism in Russia
Like it or not , there is nothing you can do about it.
All he needs to do is to be smart and know where his coming from.
The big USA, UK, Germany, France that accommodates Nigeria most still have rasism.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
So no body his stoping him

Stay bless sir

1 Like

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayomide002:

Bro how did you do it. I mean the scholarship side?

Some uni in Russia reply me and they ask . I should submit document. But bar no too dey, how I fit go through the scholarsip way?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayomide002:

Is it undergraduate course?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Have you lived in Russia before or you are saying what you read on google?

No country is safe bro... I love Russia like no mans business.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
The same media that paint Russia as a very racist country are the same that paint Africa as a shithole.

Is it northern cyprus and ukraine that there is no racist or uk, usa, france, etc.

Tell me that over 180 million people in Russia are racist and there are no racist among the black nation.

Russians are cool people and are very loving and helpful. Just be legit and you will enjoy but if you go there on the hope of crossing to Germany or coming to do drug then you will meet the most racist people on earth.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Sir are you staying in Russia?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayomide002:

Bro the school get name?

What are the procedures?
Any link to share?

Show us the way bro make we too follow apply na.

Peace
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Austeen007 should visit this thread to correct some mixed up.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
YungLasaint:

Sir are you staying in Russia?
read my profile. Yours says uyo
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
read my profile. Yours says uyo

I just did it, so why you say Russians are racist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Visa Enquire For India Get First Hand Information / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / Starting Life In London, Tips And Stories:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.