Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Raped 8-year-old Girl Because I Really Love Her – Man, 70, Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped 8-year-old Girl Because I Really Love Her – Man, 70, Confesses (398 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Raped 8-year-old Girl Because I Really Love Her – Man, 70, Confesses by linx123: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
A 70-year-old man, Mohammed Sani Umar, have been sentenced to 30 years in prison after he was accused of raping an eight-year-old girl.

Mohammed raped the minor twice by luring her with N80 in the Chanchaga area of Niger State.

The suspect, while being...........https://janefblog.com/14510-2i-raped-8-year-old-girl-because-i-really-love-her-man-70-confesses/

Re: I Raped 8-year-old Girl Because I Really Love Her – Man, 70, Confesses by Olarewaju89: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
How can you have a sextual love with eight year old?

Animal in human skins undecided
Re: I Raped 8-year-old Girl Because I Really Love Her – Man, 70, Confesses by johnykgoal: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
linx123:
A 70-year-old man, Mohammed Sani Umar, have been sentenced to 30 years in prison after he was accused of raping an eight-year-old girl.

Mohammed raped the minor twice by luring her with N80 in the Chanchaga area of Niger State.

The suspect, while being...........https://janefblog.com/14510-2i-raped-8-year-old-girl-because-i-really-love-her-man-70-confesses/
This post has the potential to grace the front page but you quickly shortened it thinking you would lure more users to your blog while the reverse is the case. I dont bother to read any post that has been shortened with a link to another site.

(1) (Reply)

How Kaduna Attackers Shot My Father In The Head –amadi, Hip-hop Artiste / Man Allegedly Kills His Wife And Two Children In Osun / "Why Are People This Wicked?" — Stepmother & Father Lock Up Man For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.