Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow (342 Views)

If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! / Top 20 Business Blogs In Nigeria / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow by GodWrites: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
We are in an era where entertainment rules the day. We create distractions, just to escape our dark condition.

If only we can pay more attention to business blogs, like we pay attention to celebrity gossips and gists, things would have been better.

So, today, I decided to share with you some list of business blogs I admire. I hope you find it helpful.

10. Entrepreneur.ng

The first thing I like about this business blog is the domain name. He was really clever.

Secondly, the contents are somewhat great, but resourceful. I'd totally recommend this blog to my friends without fear.

9. Passionentrepreneurs.com

I don't know how I stumbled on this beautiful blog, but somehow I did.

One thing you'll notice is the detailed articles, and how neatly formatted they are.

8. Businesshab.com

If you're in Nigeria and you're looking for business ideas, perhaps you should check out this blog.

Although I don't like the style of writing, it offers detailed information a reader will need.

For that, it deserves a spot on this list.

7. Nairametrics.com

Lemme be honest with you, the design of the blog is terrible and overwhelming.

Each time I land for information, I just pick and run as far as i can.

The blog is successful. The domain is old, with lots of resourceful content. But i wish their design met up. Still, it deserves a spot here, right?

6. Nextnaijaentrepreneur.com

Apart from the terrible domain name, this blog is one of my favorites.

The only problem is that the domain name is hard to recall or type.

To avoid issues like this, i had to bookmark the blog. It is impressive and features tons of entrepreneurial guides.

5. Thetotalentrepreneur.com

When I review blogs i love, i don't allow my feelings becloud my judgment.

This blog is impressive. It has remained consistent in its delivery. But that is just it, there is nothing new.

But for being a domain with tons of helpful guides, it deserves the 5th spot.

4. Mynaijanaira.com

Although it's been ages the owner published new content. The fact remains that it is jam-packed with quality articles.

It features all kinds of business ideas and startup guide. I was so addicted to this blog that i once sent a guest post.

3. Invoice.ng

Oh! This blog deserves the top spot. But for factors beyond my control, it has to be here.

The design and overall experience of this blog are too notch. It has this warm minimalist feel that draws me.

Secondly, it's packed with delicious content, but in little quantities. Their writers are lazy, no doubt.

2. WealthResult.com

If there were to be a father of business blogs in Africa, it will be wealthresult.

This blog began even before Mark knew nothing about Facebook. I ain't kidding you!

This blog should have been ranked number first. But because life is, sometimes, not fair, it had to be here.

But trust me, the real winner is wealthresult.

1. [url]Bloghomies.com[/url]

Finally, the god of them all. If you're confused in your career or business and you need guidance, bloghomies is where you should be.

This blog is like your fairy godmother or father. It identifies your problems and profound solutions to them.

This platform is topnotch when it comes to design, content, everything!

The contents are written in a way that glues you. I even reached out to the owner to deliver some articles for me.

Truth be told, we have great writers in Nigeria. I mean, folks who can make boring stuff look so interesting.

Over To You!

Do you have other business blogs in mind? I'd like it if you share it!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow by Darkerberry: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing the list and providing your review to save time on what to expect when needed.�
Re: Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

this op is being deceptive...

when did bloghomies top all those blogs?

he didn't mention the oga patapa SMALLSTARTER.COM

another one is that he made the other 9 impossible to click on but made the number 1 clickable..

op is the owner of bloghomies.com..

that is to say the motive of this topic is not for the benefit of the viewers but for the Op.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow by GodWrites: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Darkerberry:
Thanks for sharing the list and providing your review to save time on what to expect when needed.�

Glad you found it helpful!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Business Blogs In Nigeria You Should Follow by GodWrites: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2020
SilGent:
grin

this op is being deceptive...

when did bloghomies top all those blogs?

he didn't mention the oga patapa SMALLSTARTER.COM

another one is that he made the other 9 impossible to click on but made the number 1 clickable..

op is the owner of bloghomies.com..

that is to say the motive of this topic is not for the benefit of the viewers but for the Op.

This is an honest review based on numerous factors. I'm a writer for Bloghomies, no doubt.

But that's not why it was ranked first, but the nature of contents, user experience, and quality.

Thanks for recommending SmallStarter.

(1) (Reply)

Eterna Plc Appoints New CEO, As Mahmud Tukur Takes A Bow / Faceshield With Glasses At 400 Naira / Gold Style Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.