Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) (46817 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Look at this one. See those people selling gala on that picture, that is Osborne in Ikoyi. Majority of those selling gala in that picture are Chiefs in Igboland.

grin grin grin

This guy you are very funny.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lagos na una london, biko leave him age.

when kids talk...please who are these kids.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Who r you?

Where you from?

Who born you?

Who you?
him be chukwuemeka a gala seller, him be nnamdi a street hawter, him be chukwuka a deportee and drug dealers from lagos.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Not as old as your elders in the village but far more sensible than you and all of them combined.

lolss...if you are actually sensible people wouldn't be asking if you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Everyone, so today i will be showing you what Ikoyi looks like in 2020. I took a drive all the way through Alfred Rewane Road in Ikoyi.

Ikoyi is the most affluent neighborhood of Lagos, located in Eti-Osa Local Government Area.It lies to the northeast of Obalende and adjoins Lagos Island to the west, and at the edge of the Lagos Lagoon. Popular with the extreme upper class residents of Nigerian society, Ikoyi is arguably one of the wealthiest communities within Nigeria.

It is also home to some of the Richest Nigerians such as Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote and Folorunsho Alakija as well as Celebrities such as Linda Ikeji and Davido.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF IKOYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9wQKXdDXY

Since you started these your Lagos videos this is the only place that looks like where human beings live. Ikoyi is good

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

No it belongs to oshogbo, ibadan people,
See your cone head like oshogbo ogbomoso man grin grin grin,

The real first owners of lagos remains bini
Biko carry ur history go tell una coward anscestor ojukwu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Gabkosh: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of them na audio for that Lekki.

5 girls living in one room, forming “I stay on the Island”. Na only one corner for their house them dey stay snap, because na only that corner money reach to arrange.

The guys nko? When you see them with their beards and fitted pants- you fit think say you done see swagalicious horseband. Follow them reach house and you’ll see like 8 guys playing Mortal Combat. They will na look you finish and say they have heard a lot about you. Tomorrow them go tell another girl same thing. Time to see you off and he will be looking for his slippers. One of his nonsense friends has worn it out.

Na that time you you go come reason your life, e be like say person husband dey Yaba, abi Ijagemo sef.

Ikoyi hits differently abeg.

Cc: Jornwhite
Hahahaha bad girl. The first time I was in Lekki, I was so disappointed because of the way they hype the place.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

when kids talk...please who are these kids.
Ogwu ego pipu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

I used to stay at Barrow Ave, at the end of Lugard. Linking Glover to Gerrard. Left there, but would be there this week.

so after all this mouth you are a squatter... hahahahahahaha....house to house....one day those your friends go chase you when them tire to feed you....lazy afonja
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by sunkee(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
This na ghetto for Germany sad
Keep deceiving yourself, Nigeria is beautiful too.I do argue it with my local friends back then in south Korea. They overhype these white coutries ..I love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hedonisco:

E be like say dem don use you do ping pong well well. Your eyes don see something in the course of looking for wetin big pass you.

Husband no dey find pesin come house.

Everyone must hustle...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Not beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Biko carry ur history go tell una coward anscestor ojukwu
Ok land grabber. From oshogbo Ratack poison still dey o grin
Wo ori e bi ori baba e, olori nla grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Ogwu ego pipu

he pain am....hahahahahahaha...tomorrow all the poor youths, old and young go cry to Tinubu to help beg Igbo's...them don buy all the lands in Lagos now all yourubas are homeless.....I laff tire when I watched that video...hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

No it belongs to oshogbo, ibadan people,
See your cone head like oshogbo ogbomoso man grin grin grin,

The real first owners of lagos remains bini
3rd class citizen biko pack one side make i see person, osu man no be ur type abeg
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

he pain am....hahahahahahaha...tomorrow all the poor youths, old and young go cry to Tinubu to help beg Igbo's...them don buy all the lands in Lagos now all yourubas are homeless.....I laff tire when I watched that video...hahahahaha
Cry no more osu man
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Hedonisco: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Husband no dey find pesin come for house.

Everyone must hustle...

Sure, but as she dey look for 'Island big boy' to hook, e sure die say disappointment go follow am like body odour.

Women wey no get realistic expectations dey often hear ween for these 'shine shine' guys hand. Even Shiloh and Mountain of Fire no go solve the problem.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
3rd class citizen biko pack one side make i see person, osu man no be ur type abeg
I dont reply to hydraulic ewedu gobbling people and agbo jedi hustling people much
Get lost biko

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by IamHonourable1: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
...ikoyi, lekki, v.i has made the igbos' not to return to their hut

Including Sanusi.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Ok land grabber. From oshogbo Ratack poison still dey o grin
Wo ori e bi ori baba e, olori nla grin
Mama chop bread na, ogwu ego pipu. lagos deportee
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by SaintLucia: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
And they will snap pictures on top of lekki bridge and send it to their village babes claiming say na obodo oyinbo dem dey grin Wetin their village babes kuku sabi, na wetin dem tell them den go believe grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

I dont reply to hydraulic ewedu gobbling people and agbo jedi hustling people much
Get lost biko
I finish d idiot, ogwu ego family. lagos deportee
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
kay29000:

Lol @ "playing Mortal Kombat." Hahahaha! cheesy grin

Is that not the name? cheesy cheesy

Gabkosh:
Hahahaha bad girl. The first time I was in Lekki, I was so disappointed because of the way they hype the place.

There are fine places there though. There was a street I passed through one day and I saw real beauty! I wouldn’t know which part you went to.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
iyapont:
see pot calling kettle black, your potopoto republic carry first in baby factories,drugs pusher, kidnapping,fake product,go to SA and see your brothers r disgracing your ancestors

lolss...skull miner ....inferiority complex don kill these guys...afonla...very dirty people...somebody say them fit use the dirty wey dey afonja man mouth take poison person drink ...na true.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
I finish d idiot, ogwu ego family. lagos deportee
Your agbo hustling father and mother are in sifia pains because of your present predicament
Osun man like u

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by SaintLucia: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

For Ikoyi? You must be very ignorant. You don't know anything.
Instead of you to travel out of Edo state and see better life, you prefer to sit down in Benin and be running from Sars.
They just deported him from Libya grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by juniorstar(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
I stayed with grand pa for falomo back in tha day when boiz de play ball close to the lagoon. their ball go enter the lagoon them go jump enter go pick their ball. miss those days. strolling in the evening with my big bros Abiowe to go and cheik one babe like dis in one of those stores in the corner.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by IamHonourable1: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Look at this one. See those people selling gala on that picture, that is Osborne in Ikoyi. Majority of those selling gala in that picture are Chiefs in Igboland.
You must be a fraudster for referring to those selling Gala with disrespect.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by IamHonourable1: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Your agbo hustling father and mother are in sifia pains because of your present predicament
Osun man like u

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Osun man like u
U be ogwu ego + osu man, biko kiss d truth.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by MetaPhysical: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:

grin

Wallahi!

When they return to autonomous village they are all Lagos Boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.