Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO (12156 Views)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Laycon Links Up With Kiddwaya And Eric In Abuja / "Open Heavens" - Anita Joseph Opens Her Legs Wide Showing Her Kpetus, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Moment Big brother Naija lockdown housemate, Lilo opens her t0t0 inside the house while talking to her bestie, Eric.

Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Kriss216: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Which one is finally open her kitten

Una been dey expect her to open it before

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by godkiller(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2020
I hope we move into renewable energy in Nigeria with focus on solar.

11 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by kestolove95(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Most girls don't like wearing bra or panties

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by illicit(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
kestolove95:

Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Comedian2019: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
I can't see small cats here.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Bushy kitten

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by MajesticKris: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
I love Bbnaija, but they should please stop kissing... it's irritating due to the Covid going on ..
tank u..

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by poiunt: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
It is just a pity.

Why is this news.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by pretydiva(f): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Useless show. Mcteww

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Nicklaus619(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show. Mcteww

You literally took the words outa my mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
kestolove95:
That should be on bed time not when you're still on home service mood, see how it look
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Rickmann: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Nairaobserver post=92081898]Moment Big brother Naija lockdown housemate, Lilo opens her t0t0 inside the house while talking to her bestie, Eric.

Watch Video HERE[/quote

...why must everything about this show be so dirty and immoral? All I feel for this generation is pity. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me one reasonable lesson he or she has picked up from this crap show since it's inception.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by MisterFelix1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestolove95:
And how do u guys feel comfortable going out knowing that you will be stack-naked if your gown/skirt or whatever u have on is tempered with?

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by PharaohMusa: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
All I'm interested in, is what Mr Righteousness89 has to say about this matter. shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Timbers(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lost Addict
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Timbers(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
LostAddict
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Openbusiness4: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Which wan be "kitten" again
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestolove95:
Do you wear? cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by etrange: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't follow BBN (I actually intended to follow it this year but can't access it) but I think the the viewers outside the house are the ones painting a terrible image of the show with all the dirty headlines they put up just to get traffic, followers or comments. Of all the activities that take place in the house, it's such split-of-a-second posture that's worth writing about. If someone walks, it'll be termed "moving ass", if someone sits close to another, it'll be termed "romance", etc.. The show is overly sexualised by content writers who constitute the source of information for those not following the show. While in reality, the show doesn't have nearly as much dirty language nor nudity as our music videos we're all proud of.

Just an observation.

Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by EmmySparky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Nigerian girls
not just naija girls....it's more with the whites.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by flyingpig: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
Bushy kitten
extremely bushy yet she'll be claiming pant-free in order to collect some air undecided very dirty craze girl undecided
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by dazzlingd(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
PharaohMusa:
grin
All I'm interested in, is what Mr Righteousness89 has to say about this matter. shocked

We need righteousness90. Righteousness89 is getting overwhelmed since bbnaija started
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Jerkbaba: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Jerkbaba: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
She can't even shave! Disgusting ugly girl.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by PharaohMusa: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
dazzlingd:

We need righteousness90. Righteousness89 is getting overwhelmed since bbnaija started
Lol
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by Opperwezen(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
See as the guy dey zoom am undecided
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by telkevog(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kriss216:
Which one is finally open her kitten

Una been dey expect her to open it before
No, they been de beg her to open am but she no grew, they come kill goat for her she come 'finally' open am.

Yeye news!
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by DopeChick(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
PharaohMusa:
grin
grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO by micronut(m): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:

something wey I go download now now??

Go download them now. You think it is easy to pack collection and it is everyone that can get their ways around it. These are heavy data file that are worked on to make it easily accessible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Mr. IBU / ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ / Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.