Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,939 members, 7,824,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy (12162 Views)

Lol… What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kaffy The Dance Queen? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Kaffy(dance Queen) / Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Onlinemedia(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
The Dance Diva, Kaffy Shafau, who is also C.E.O of Imagneto Dance company delivered her baby boy December last year. The baby’s father is Joseph Ameh who is the chief guitarist of top Nigerian act, P Square.
Speaking on married life, she said: Married life has been great. I love my husband and he loves me. We live together as people who love each other and understand each other. If you love your family and you love your work, as long as there is love existing in both terrains, it would be easy to cope. But when you hate one for the other, that is when it’s a problem. So I think the love I have for both my family and my work helps me balance that out.

http://speedyonlinemedia.com/dancer-kaffy-shares-cute-pictures-of-her-baby-boy/.html

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Enoquin(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Awww! Cute...cute...cute

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
nice baby but I hope say married a tall guy cos she looks 5FT 2" lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Moyola(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
cool
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by tpia1: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
cute boy.
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
cute boy but look more of a chinks to me

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by megxo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
SHE SURE LOOKS LIKE A DANCER
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Jerros213(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
;DI hope Segun Arinze did not father that baby :PI hope Segun Arinze did not father that baby
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by dilbert100: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
cute!
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
The baby looks like a toy

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
child abuse

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by emyibe(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
abeg does he have a Chinese father? the guy looks like Chinko

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by prettyboi1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
S
Gabriel_sylar: child abuse
PLS what has child abuse got to do with this?
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
look closely....did ur mama use u for cheap as.s photshoot......
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by pastorprosper(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Cute mama, cute papa, cute baby
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by jeddyMay(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
@second pix, lovely one. bad belle back off tongue
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by shewanna: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kaffy my roles modelliii. Cute mother n son
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by buchibabe: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nice pix. She has d right to flaunt her baby d way she likes. Afterall its her's ,she's proud of him n e no easy to born. So kaffy abeg snap more pics joor
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Omen100(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
emyibe: abeg does he have a Chinese father? the guy looks like Chinko

Not chinko ooooo, don't u have eyes? That boy looks like Don. Jazzy
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Revolva(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Joseph ameh is an igala from kogi and kaffi a yoruba nice combination sha - chei see as the pikin fyne
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by bigmitchmob: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
I think there is a mix up here @OP. The Joseph Ameh a.k.a Papi J i know is a drummer and a guitarist. I know him in person, been to his father's church several times. He plays the guitar and the keyboard though but not as good as he plays the drums. How come is a chief guitarist? abi na me no understand this article well!
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Alishachris: 3:54am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Temitopekc(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
looking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Victorisrael(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]this baby is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.ndsom[url]this baby is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.ndsom[/url]this baby is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.ndsom
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by Victorisrael(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2012
person where no like them like that make e go climb nepa pole begine the dance disco[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by tpia5: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
emyibe: abeg does he have a Chinese father? the guy looks like Chinko

the dad is black and nigerian.
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by JadeWilliam(f): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: The baby looks like a toy
Hater
Re: Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy by JadeWilliam(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy: nice baby but I hope say married a tall guy cos she looks 5FT 2" lipsrsealed
Na wa 4ppl.How do u knw dats her height?

(1) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] / Efe Poses With Ogenyi Onazi (Photo) / TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.