Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please Help A Private School Teacher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Private School Teacher (460 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. / So Touching: How A Private School Celebrated World Book Day In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day everyone.

I acknowledge the fact that
Nigeria economy is seriously
affected by this pandemic, and
the categories of people affected
in Nigeria today are mainly the
poor, and I happened to be in
that category, since the
enforcement of the lockdown I've
been surviving only by the grace
of God, the school I was teaching
before the lockdown was
established in September 2017
and as a result of that it cannot
take the burden of paying the
staff during lockdown, and it has
not been easy at all.

Please I'm pleading with you all
to assist with however much you
can.
May God assist you all beyond
your imagination.

Thanks.

Gtb
Naima Umar
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by FirefliesSun(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nomoreworries:
Good day everyone.

I acknowledge the fact that Nigeria economy is seriously affected by this pandemic, and the categories of people affected in Nigeria today are mainly the poor, and I happened to be in that category, since the enforcement of the lockdown I've been surviving only by the grace of God, the school I was teaching before the lockdown was established in September 2017 and as a result of that it cannot take the burden of paying the staff during lockdown, and it has not been easy at all.

Please I'm pleading with you all to assist with however much you can.
May God assist you all beyond your imagination.
Thanks.

Gtb
Naima Umar

You need to resist from all these

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Please can you tell me why?
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by LongLife4all: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirefliesSun:

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
LongLife4all:

Thank you very much Sir/Ma
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by FirefliesSun(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
LongLife4all:

you can quote me with as much alternates as you like

Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Please don't add to my plight, I'm not that type of person.
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Sharonstone7719: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
Send me proof of your work ID to my email sharonstone7719@outlook.com , if you are truly a teacher I will send a token to you

Ok, I'll do that now Sir
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by LongLife4all: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirefliesSun:

So in your fractured mind, the two monikers are handled by same person?

I laugh in swahili.
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thanks to whoever sent #9 (nine naira) to my account, if that's all you can afford my God enrich you, but if it happens to be a mockery may God forgive you and guide your steps.

cc; Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning all, Please kindly assist me, it has not been easy.
Re: Please Help A Private School Teacher by Nomoreworries: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning all, Please kindly assist me, it has not been easy.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aisha Blows Hot On Security Forces, You Won’t Believe What She Said / African Culture: Divorce Rate In Nigeria Compared To Western World / Checkout This White Lady Who Came To Nigerian To Live With Lover & What She Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.