Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser (41974 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Poseidon000: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

grin grin grin grin grin You mean that aprokodoctor?
Yea!cheesy
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by FuckThaMod: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Poseidon000:

Yea!cheesy
I hope he has learned his lesson
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by dfrost: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Benbellamor:

Does she do it for free?

Because they are said to be receiving huge donations in the name of their so called "spearhead"
Feeding fat on another person's problem,
Na ws o

That I can't say. Humans are very unreliable and tricky set.

Want to know true loyalty? Get a dog. wink
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Alanwalker(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

Learned dude, I laugh, ordinary English is hard for you.
Feminism will never be taken seriously in THIS country because people like you and most girls don't know what it entails, you guys think it is about girls freely disrespecting men, I laugh again

Continue laughing very soon you'll start removing your clothes .

Fool
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by supercase1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kiki mordi

That name rings a bell or sound familiar

He be like sa she don first do presenter abi on-air Personality for one of this radio station in Benin city
When will you learn to speak good English this man
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Kazim88: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
OmoEpe:

Am raising my son to love is wife so much as to be willing to give his life for her but to also know that he is the head, provider and visioner of the home and he owes God the responsibility of directing his home according to His will

The husband is the HEAD of the home not a co head

Lol... Co head kor, Pepsi head ni...

I laughed some men.... They don't understand what is happening....

Does he think an average woman want to share responsibility or leadership... Most people shouting feminism up and down are lesbian and singles....

A family woman would have understood after 7 years in marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Two Unclad Abuja Men Who Shook Hands & Attacked A Car / Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel / Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.