Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser (41978 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by sodiqapril(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol wtf is a bitter feminist? Is there a happy feminist? Am I supposed to be happy about a systematic oppression? I called you out for misleading the public.
Izu was not accused of rape. He was accused of non physical assault which he confirmed he did and apologized. Stop painting a false narrative on an innocent girl if you truly believe false accusation destroy lives.
Alaye shift...

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

You're very stupid for calling me a subhuman. Your mother is the subhuman who bleeds once a month.

You can as well sell your stinking poop and shit which your she-male dad is tired of eating to the simps who patronize your shit.

Sleep well Shitopreneur !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

You can as well sell your stinking poop and shit which your she-male dad is tired of eating to the simps who patronize your shit.

Sleep well Shitopreneur !

Lmao you're so dumb you don't know how to embolden words.
That's who I was exchanging words with. I'm done.
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by chris259(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kiki mordi

That name rings a bell or sound familiar

He be like sa she don first do presenter abi on-air Personality for one of this radio station in Benin city
Yes, she worked at K.U fm in Benin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Lmao you're so dumb you don't know how to embolden words.
That's who I was exchanging words with. I'm done.

You ain't smart either! You quoted me plain, Ghanaian slut.

14 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by youngestgrad(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wendy80:

Feminism isn't the problem but Nigeria meaning of Feminism is. A lot of ladies think feminism is all about fighting and rubbishing men. I know a lady who goes about with this kind of ' I'm a feminist' attitude, the day I asked her, who is a feminist? She said, the woman who doesn't take nonsense from men. I laughed and immediately understood why she's always seen with young divorcees. Women in Nigeria, feminism isn't about fighting and dragging men or being bitter towards them. It simply means equal rights and opportunities for boy and girl.
You are right but it's not just feminism in Nigeria,This man hate movement is also done by modern day feminists in the western world.

9 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Poseidon000: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanpipita:

Only low lives will insinuate having an opinion equates to worshipping pussy, bet your mind is pussy trapped you can't think of anything else than pussy, anyway you have been noticed, next please.
There's a huge difference between having an opinion and pandering to a demographic in bide to regurgitate some bile and nauseating line of despicable misandrists out to wreck men.

You my boy; is a mindless sex starved lowlife, making yourself ready to be made an example of, like a lab rat, by the dregs(pained women) you herald.

I'm not here to bandy words with you, cos you're just a kid who have a lot learning to do. I mean, you're nothing but a misfit whose only hommie is Judas Iscariot. In fact, you need to start wearing skirt to complement the püssy ass niggar you're.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by BizBayo: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

Aren't comparisons a pertinent accessory to buttress a proposition in an argument? Or are you not familiar with similie and metaphor, the former which I inserted in my premise?

I'll explain, though I don't owe a subhuman who bleeds once a month an explanation.

I compared what she does on Twitter to what God Haters do on Nairaland to give those who cannot visit her twitter page but understand the Nairaland situation a glimpse of what I mean.

Now, crawl back to your cave , breeder.

Baba you don finish this babe o... Chai!

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
I went through some Nigerian feminist pages. One thing is common. They're all lesbians.

When we tell you to stop copying oyinbos u no go listen. The family unit is about to be destroyed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Beverlyjean(f): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanpipita:

Really you shouldn't be expecting much from broken and misogynistic nairaland guys so far I'm not surprised, they know nothing than to uphold gender abuse and violence against women.

u are very one sided ...what of men that have been accused falsely of rape...alot men get affected mentally because of false rape too... u are a mean bitter person

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Kazim88: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Poseidon000:

I know you think being a complete jackass will earn your some dirty püssy of the misandrists using feminism as a veneer. Well, your inanity is just a storm in a tea cup, cos people far more intelligent and well placed have exhibited this same servile pussy-worship, but poetic justice beamed a frown of irony on their stupidity, leaving them gasping to clear their name of rape allegation of a disgruntled ex(like the low life UK doctor).

You're just a clownish prey, helping your predators to set up the trap to maroon you.

Guy... Chill... Your use of words is deep..
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Beverlyjean(f): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Honestly, Nairaland front page is the absolute ghetto. A lot of uncouth, backward bigots, rape apologists, tribalists, sexists and patriarchs in the comments. You will get serious headache trying to engage them in a conversation.

U failed to mention misandrists....that's how to identify biased bitter people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by obowunmi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seyitan was NEVER RAPED. She just used DBanj for attention.

DBanj must make her apologize and take out a full newspaper ad for the apology.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by sanpipita(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I'm a woman like u but u are very one sided ...what of men that have been accused falsely of rape...alot men get affected mentally because of false rape too... u are a mean bitter person

Did I say false accusations are okay? stick to the point what did Kiki do thats getting her all this hate, she never issued any statement on behalf seyitan, people who stood for seytian were sters, Kiki wasnt never part of it aside giving her opinion, why so much hate

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
They shall all gather but for the gathering is not of the Lord they shall all scatter, God of Dbanj at work...omo see confusion.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I'm a woman like u but u are very one sided ...what of men that have been accused falsely of rape...alot men get affected mentally because of false rape too... u are a mean bitter person

Sanpipita is male but he was raised like a woman. The guy is a simp.

Even a lady believes Sanpipita is a lady like her. Sanpipita should undergo chemical castration because he clearly does not deserve the tiny 4cm piece hanging between his bow legs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by AfroBeatDiary: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Twitter ehn

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by sanpipita(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Poseidon000:

There's a huge difference between having an opinion and pandering to a demographic in bide to regurgitate some bile and nauseating line of despicable misandrist(masquerading as feminists) out to wreck men.

You my boy; is a mindless sex starved lowlife, making yourself ready to be made an example of, like a lab rat, by the dregs(pained women) you herald.

I'm not here to bandy words with you, cos you're just a kid who have a lot learning to do. Cos, you're nothing but a misfit whose only hommie is Judas Iscariot. In fact, you need to start wearing skirt to complement the püssy ass niggar you're.

Lol calm down its just Internet you are not in an American embassy, stop forming nonsense for me, if I'm pandering to women then you are pandering to men hopefully they will make their cocks available for you to suck, unrelenting RoosterDrinker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Blueelf: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Adakintroy:
Was tired of being bored so I asked quora who will win in fight between Samson vs.Hercules.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

This here is why I love Nairaland sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by philip0906(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

Sanpipita is male but he was raised like a woman. The guy is a simp.

Even a lady believes Sanpipita is a lady like her.
Oh! They're even confusing his gender? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
philip0906:

Oh! They're even confusing his gender? grin grin grin grin

I have informed Sanpipita - the intersex , that no matter how tiny, slim and dwarfed the organ between his legs might be, he is still a male. Whether he is a man, is an issue for another day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by philip0906(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

I have informed Sanpipita - the intersex , that no matter how tiny, slim and dwarfed the organ between his legs might be, he is still a male. Whether he is a man is an issue for another day.
Ha! grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by yungest(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kiki mordi

That name rings a bell or sound familiar

He be like sa she don first do presenter abi on-air Personality for one of this radio station in Benin city
yes she did....KU fm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by lanreHeda: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Look at this load of rubbish.
The said guy wasn't even accused of rape, he was accused of non physical assault which he was guilty of. Nobody know why he committed suicide. Don't be a stupid fool.
pls how can assault be non physical ?.......explain this pls

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Richiebay post=92102772][/quote]

Click my profile to text me on WhatsApp
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by theakuko: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nairaland is such a dark place. Everybody giving it to one another as e dey hot!!! All that is needed now is for Poco and Ishi to join the conversation!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by theakuko: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
lanreHeda:

Even me I confuse

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Poseidon000: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol calm down its just Internet you are not in an American embassy, stop forming nonsense for me, if I'm pandering to women then you are pandering to men hopefully they will make their cocks available for you to suck, unrelenting RoosterDrinker
When are you going to start wearing skirt like the pussy niggar you're?

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by ObaKlaz: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shame on Banku W, the big-headed try-and-fail politician, for subtly suggesting D'banj was guilty, even before the police could find any evidence against D'banj.

Shame on Mo'Chedah, the dumbfuck, has-been singer, for tweeting mean words against the person of D'banj for clout.

I pray Mo'Chedah, Banku W and all those stupid celebs who subtly supported Seyitan for clout and Seyitan herself, have male children who would someday have false rape accusations hanging on their heads. May they be dragged and condemned too on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blacckrod:
Father anyone telling lies should suffer for 600 years in this life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Poseidon000: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
lanreHeda:
Lol. cheesy

You don't need to be told when an illiterate talk.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by sanpipita(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Poseidon000:

When are you going to start wearing skirt like the pussy niggar you're?

Will do when you get a dild0 like the c0ck sucking nigga you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.