Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Stop Adsense From Showing In Some Specific Pages Of Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Adsense From Showing In Some Specific Pages Of Your Website (179 Views)

Hello,nairalnder Plz I Need The Cheapest Adsense From U Guys / I Want To A Verified Nigerian Adsense From Anybody / Buy Adsense From Me And Get $20 Earning Trick For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Adsense From Showing In Some Specific Pages Of Your Website by efogator(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are you bored with getting this kind of emails from Google Adsense? Relax your mind; I want to share with you today how to stop Google Adsense from displaying Ads on specific pages on your website.

Three major reasons why Google Adsense will flag a specific page/URL:

Before I take you into how to stop Google Adsense from seeing the erring pages/URLs of your website, let’s look at why Google Adsense will send you such email.

First, you have to understand that there are three major reasons why Google Adsense will flag a specific page/URL in your website. These reasons are as follows:

1. When the content of a specific page goes against Google Adsense policies.

2. When the texts in a specific URL/Permalink goes against Google Adsense policies.

3. When you delete a page from your website; the URL is still active, lively, and still being seen by bots

How to Remove Auto ads from an area of your site

The good news is that you can use page exclusions to stop Auto ads from appearing on specific pages on your site.

For example, you may decide to stop Google Adsense from showing Ads your homepage or any other page of your website. All you need to do is create a “Page Exclusion” and add your choice url into the box.

How to setup Google Adsense page exclusion:

• Sign in to your AdSense account.
• Click Ads and then Overview.
• In the table of all your sites, click Edit next to your site.
• In the "Page exclusions" section, click Manage.
• If you have existing page exclusions, click +Add exclusion.
• Enter the URL of the page or section you want to exclude.
Choose either:
This page only - to exclude ads on the exact URL match only.

Or

All pages under this section - to exclude ads on whole sections of your site that share the same URL prefix.

• Click Add.
• Click Apply to site.

Note:
Let’s say for example you entered the URL ur-website.com/politics. In this case, Google Adsense will exclude Auto ads on ur-website.com/politics, www.ur-website.com/politics and ur-website.com/politics/news, but not on subdomain.ur-website.com/politics.

Please be aware that it may take up to one hour for the new settings to be applied to your selected URLs.

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/business-ideas/

(1) (Reply)

Usa Google Voice Number Available In Bulk / Amely - Clean & Modern Shopify Theme By Spify / Ideas #0005 — Instagram Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.