Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My US Adventures/Trips. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My US Adventures/Trips. (18795 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2021
2Lynx:

Then you
we wait on you sir grin

Ah me ke. It's going to take time before i move out of Nigeria. You might even leave before me. It's very possible
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Adamkeyj(m): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Drenimarcus:
nice one boss .u used to be on dv2014 winners thread right with them adeboy007 Gggg
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Inside a cave, looking for gold cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Pictures.

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Jpegs.

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2021
This tunnel is under a mountain and freaking long. Probably 3 miles long.

3 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Pix

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Pic

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Going to a fair.

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Pocs

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:35am On Aug 12, 2021
That caps it folks. This forum doesn’t allow videos. I will be In New York pretty soon. I will drop updates.

Lionlee216, I see you peeping grin.

3 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Before i go, i will leave you with Blowjobs words and i quote:

A word of advise for Nigerian youths (University undergraduates, graduates, Corpers and recently employed youth).

If you plan to migrate ( you look forward to it, dream about it, Nigeria frustrates you, you get depressed with the situation going on in Nigeria), Migrate while you are young and have all the strength to "struggle". Don't wait till you get older. Don't wait and keep hoping Nigeria will get better (it might never be). it is best you achieve your dreams now and acquire so much skill so that when that time comes and Nigeria is better, you have so much to give back to Nigeria (or it is best you have options so that when you move back to Nigeria, if things don't work, you can bring out your foreign passport and leave at ease)

Don't be that person at 40 years old running from Embassy to Embassy.
Don't be that person at 40years old looking for ways to move his/her family outside Nigeria. Don't be that person writing English test, GRE, GMAT, Filling out Immigration questionnaire at 37years old. DO IT NOW if you really look forward to migrating. The time to start is NOW!!!

you only have one life to live. Do you wanna live it with constant Electricity or Generator noise?. The choice is yours.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Yes, please do and don't forget to mention every member of the JAPA crew cool

Sure boss cool

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Helkayklassic(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2021
It’s great to be reading your thread. I remember your contributions on Lionlee216, MackyNaija, Franknetter and Blowjobs thread.

May God continue to bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by jizzyjordan: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Chai grin
All is well my brother
We go leave this kantry laslas, that's for sure
yes o my brother
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by badmanjo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is gold right here.... Thanks Drenimarcus and keep us posted on the NYC trip.......

Drenimarcus:
Before i go, i will leave you with Blowjobs words and i quote:

A word of advise for Nigerian youths (University undergraduates, graduates, Corpers and recently employed youth).

If you plan to migrate ( you look forward to it, dream about it, Nigeria frustrates you, you get depressed with the situation going on in Nigeria), Migrate while you are young and have all the strength to "struggle". Don't wait till you get older. Don't wait and keep hoping Nigeria will get better (it might never be). it is best you achieve your dreams now and acquire so much skill so that when that time comes and Nigeria is better, you have so much to give back to Nigeria (or it is best you have options so that when you move back to Nigeria, if things don't work, you can bring out your foreign passport and leave at ease)

Don't be that person at 40 years old running from Embassy to Embassy.
Don't be that person at 40years old looking for ways to move his/her family outside Nigeria. Don't be that person writing English test, GRE, GMAT, Filling out Immigration questionnaire at 37years old. DO IT NOW if you really look forward to migrating. The time to start is NOW!!!

you only have one life to live. Do you wanna live it with constant Electricity or Generator noise?. The choice is yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:09am On Aug 16, 2021
badmanjo:
This is gold right here.... Thanks Drenimarcus and keep us posted on the NYC trip.......

I will and i hope it motivates you as well.

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Helkayklassic:
It’s great to be reading your thread. I remember your contributions on Lionlee216, MackyNaija, Franknetter and Blowjobs thread.

May God continue to bless you and yours.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by badmanjo(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes bro, it definitely is.... My plans are also in motion, na for God to crown the effort

Drenimarcus:

I will and i hope it motivates you as well.
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
So so pissed right now, I missed my flight. I got to the airport early, passed through TSA and had to walk like 15 minutes to the delta gate. I have never walked that long before.

Getting to my gate, I could still see my flight and it hasn’t even left. I was told i can’t board it.

I am on standby for another flight which is fully booked. Hopefully someone flakes and I can get on.

UPDATE: Snagged a seat but not my preferred window seat. But enough legroom grin

6 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Touched down at my hotel, hungry,tired and exhausted. Updates will be tomorrow hopefully. Yall have a nice night!

3 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Pent house just opposite my hotel.

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Pics

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Abd

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Big city with no dumpsters. Also, the roads are so tiny with little medians.

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Everyone in a rush. It’s crazy! I can’t live here.

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Pics.

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Dinner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2021
I went outside my hotel to pick up my order. Lo and behold! , 2 NYPD officers(both AAs) ticketing the white truck and one other car cheesy

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by lionlee216(m): 3:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Vacationing in New York?
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2021
lionlee216:
Vacationing in New York?

Not really, just spending few days sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South Africa / Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada / 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.