Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions (1810 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
So, you guys believe in this Big Bang stuff, right? You don't believe that there is God that created the earth and heaven; well, no problem. Let's assume it is true as you have said.

1. If truly the Big Bang were real, what was the cause of it?

2. What or Who was responsible for the creation of the molecules that fused to form a big bang? Yes, a very important question that I haven't gotten an answer to. How?

Modified:
I can see that atheists are scammers now. They don't even know themselves. Like I always say, you know beyond doubt that God exists, but you just want to doubt it and do your thing.

Imagine what these scammers are saying in the comment. They said atheism is only about disbelief in God, it has nothing to do with the big bang. HAHA! Stupid point. Who is the kid here?

Simple thing, answer my question - you said no, that not all atheists believe the big bang shit.

Okay, I agree. Not all atheists believe that shit. But what then is your belief? What other theory have you propounded? What brought life if not the big bang. Losers. smiley

Scientifically speaking, a law was propounded hundred of years ago; it is called the law of conservation of mass or matter. To validate it, it has been proven. Guess what the law states...

"Matter can neither be created nor destroyed..."

If truly, matter can neither be created, and molecules constitute matter, and then, molecules cannot be created, what then was responsible for the coming into existence of these molecules that caused the explosion? It would be foolish to say molecules created themselves.

3. How come there is this complex level of organisation living things possess, if truly we evolved from non-living things? Who taught us how to reproduce? Who taught us how to think? Who told our hands to be in the position it is?

There must be an answer. So you mean, we just evolved from undeveloped organisms to be this complex? No, that's so dumb. I refuse to believe that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
when will Nigerian Christians learn,this constant display of stupidity is becoming something else

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
when will Nigerian Christians learn,this constant display of stupidity is becoming something else

I was just wondering when MJBOLT will start understanding articles as simple as this. Who contradicted the definition of atheism?

Sorry, pal, oversabi just disappointed you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
if you had taken your education seriously,you would know atheism has nothing to do with the big bang,so why mention atheists but then again you're a Christian so your low intelligence doesn't surprise me

Playthepianos:

I was just wondering when MJBOLT will start understanding articles as simple as this. Who contradicted the definition of atheism?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
if you had taken your education seriously,you would know atheism has nothing to do with the big bang,so why mention atheists but then again you're a Christian so your low intelligence doesn't surprise me

Haha. Man, you are just so funny. I don't think I get what you are saying, but if I do, I know you are certainly joking.

You mean, atheism has nothing to do with the big bang theory? Okay, bro, I agree. Who then has something to do with the big bang theory?

You're only trying to dodge the question or what?
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
next time maybe you should direct your questions to people who believe in the big bang instead of mentioning atheists.

The big bang is no different from the bible creation story,you want the world to believe that god came from nothing and created the universe but argue that the big bang cannot come from nothing undecided

Playthepianos:

Haha. Man, you are just so funny. I don't think I get what you are saying, but if I do, I know you are certainly joking.

You mean, atheism has nothing to do with the big bang theory? Okay, bro, I agree. Who then has something to do with the big bang theory?

You're only trying to dodge the question or what?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Enskynelson(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP
I wonder how black man who has seen juju and magic at work dispute the existence of God just because they say there's no proof. I see no reason a black after seeing all these things will then say there's no God. To agree that there's God provide more answers than questions but if you choose to say there's no God, it lead to uncountable questions without answers.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by hayoholla(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
The big bang is not the starting point of the universe, it's just the farthest science can go to actually place a starting point to the timeline of the universe. Like Neil Tyson Degrasse, once said. Scientist does not have any data beyond the big bang! If you think science is wrong about presenting big bang as a logical explanation for the formation of our universe, then you are also wrong to think there's a "who" behind everything.
To understand this things, you must first understand the concept of "time" if we can get enough knowledge of how time came to be, then we are one step closer to discovering how everything came to be. But you see, my dear friend, we may never know, because we are too impatient. That's why, we found it easy to create a character and assign him the attributes.

There must be an answer. So you mean, we just evolved from undeveloped organisms to be this complex? No, that's so dumb. I refuse to believe that..[b][/b]

No that's not dumb, and please don't try and sound intelligent, just be intelligent. Evolution makes a lot more sense than clay mould theory. Life evolved from a simple celled Organism to a more complex one, which man is part of. Your undoing, is trying to take man out of the whole picture and studying him just to come up with your own conclusion. Is that not more dumb? We are part of everything! And, please what is the meaning of "undeveloped organism" that you wrote up there?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
next time maybe you should direct your questions to people who believe in the big bang instead of mentioning atheists.

The big bang is no different from the bible creation story,you want the world to believe that god came from nothing and created the universe but argue that the big bang cannot come from nothing undecided

You know what, you are sitting on the fence.

Question:
Do you or do you not accept the big bang theory?

Lol. I know where you are trying to head this topic to. I assure you, we will go there, but before we get there, let us first settle what is on ground. We both God that the God humans believe in is spiritual.

Question again: Do you believe in the big bang theory?

If it ain't atheists that proposed the theory, who then did it and who believes it?

Guy, you haven't answered any question since oo..you are only prolonging the matter. Something that's crystal clear.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Enskynelson:
OP
I wonder how black man who has seen juju and magic at work dispute the existence of God just because they say there's no proof. I see no reason a black after seeing all these things will then say there's no God. To agree that there's God provide more answers than questions but if you choose to say there's no God, it lead to uncountable questions without answers.

Which juju did u see as a black man? I have never seen any juju in action before, just stories and assumptions.

But how does believing in God answer any question?

Who created God? Why has no one seen God? What is his purpose of creation? Why is a world with a supposedly intelligent creator filled with chaos and sadness? Where is God and what's his official daily schedule? How did u know the creator is one being and not a family or group of unknown beings?

Oga bringing in God to fill in the Gap of the uncertainty of the origen if life complicate things more and only leaves one with more questions.

The honest thing is the we just don't anything about the origen of life and can do nothing about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Enskynelson(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
frank317:

Which juju did u see as a black man? I have never seen any juju in action before, just stories and assumptions.

But how does believing in God answer any question?

Who created God? Why has no one seen God? What is his purpose of creation? Why is a world with a supposedly intelligent creator filled with chaos and sadness? Where is God and what's his official daily schedule? How did u know the creator is one being and not a family or group of unknown beings?

Oga bringing in God to fill in the Gap of the uncertainty of the origen if life complicate things more and only leaves one with more questions.

The honest thing is the we just don't anything about the origen of life and can do nothing about it.
Sorry. I have seen if u haven't. And... Do u believe there are juju with powers? Do u believe there are magic powers? I have seen all these. Who created those powers? Man? Who gave man those powers? I want to know where u live that u have never seen juju or magic powers before sha
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
this one is still asking me a question i already answered undecided the re.tarded logic of god is spiritual is extremely flawed,did the spiritual come from nothing?you want to question the theory of the big bang but dont want people to question your extremely flawed religious belief grin

Playthepianos:

Question:

Lol. I know where you are trying to head this topic to. I assure you, we will go there, but before we get there, let us first settle what is on ground. We both God that the God humans believe in is spiritual.

If it ain't atheists that proposed the theory, who then did it and who believes it?

Guy, you haven't answered any question since oo..you are only prolonging the matter. Something that's crystal clear.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Buliwyf: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sorry. I have seen if u haven't. And... Do u believe there are juju with powers? Do u believe there are magic powers? I have seen all these. Who created those powers? Man? Who gave man those powers? I want to know where u live that u have never seen juju or magic powers before sha

Stop lying. You haven't seen anything.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
gbam

frank317:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
why are you asking him where he stays?if your juju is as powerful as you claim,use it to locate him na undecided

Enskynelson:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
this one is still asking me a question i already answered undecided the re.tarded logic of god is spiritual is extremely flawed,did the spiritual come from nothing?you want to question the theory of the big bang but dont want people to question your extremely flawed religious belief grin

Man, you are just so unbelievable. I broke down simple things for you to understand, yet you just successfully wasted my time here.

You haven't touched a simple question that is crystal clear. You can't even identity yourself.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Playthepianos: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
I can't believe atheists are not critical thinkers as they purport.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Judybash93(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

No boss, the fact that one declares himself/herself as an atheist is just simply proclaiming that he/she doesn't have enough evidence to accept the claim of the existence of a God. Nothing more, nothing less.
All those questions are irrelevant as atheists will probably analyze different scientific theories to ascertain the one with the well grounded concepts and constructs. Not every atheists accepts the big bang theory and other things stated. Atheism is a not a belief system and every atheist think differently based on the info they've got

5 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Judybash93(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Question:

"Believe" isn't the right word to choose in my opinion, i think "accept" should be used instead
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Enskynelson:
OP

Me too oh! I always wondered how an African man who knows the fear of God, begins to say that there is no God.

I can understand oyinbo doing that for in their rebellion and challenge of God they killed all their witches and sorcery and magicians, so that there Children would not know God.

But it can not be said by an African.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2020
hayoholla:
The big bang is not the starting point of the universe, it's just the farthest science can go to actually place a starting point to the timeline of the universe. Like Neil Tyson Degrasse, once said. Scientist does not have any data beyond the big bang! If you think science is wrong about presenting big bang as a logical explanation for the formation of our universe, then you are also wrong to think there's a "who" behind everything.
To understand this things, you must first understand the concept of "time" if we can get enough knowledge of how time came to be, then we are one step closer to discovering how everything came to be. But you see, my dear friend, we may never know, because we are too impatient. That's why, we found it easy to create a character and assign him the attributes.

There must be an answer. So you mean, we just evolved from undeveloped organisms to be this complex? No, that's so dumb. I refuse to believe that..[b][/b]

No that's not dumb, and please don't try and sound intelligent, just be intelligent. Evolution makes a lot more sense than clay mould theory. Life evolved from a simple celled Organism to a more complex one, which man is part of. Your undoing, is trying to take man out of the whole picture and studying him just to come up with your own conclusion. Is that not more dumb? We are part of everything! And, please what is the meaning of "undeveloped organism" that you wrote up there?

See Mr Science, you being Mr Science should know that science is always about studying or observation or testing to come to a Practicable and Useful Conclusion

Therefore, by the concluded studies on explosions, how can you reasonably accept and believe that an Explosion creates?

Is it not settled Law of the Sciences that Explosion destroys?

You would rather choose to believe a Lie that you can never see rather than a Truth you witnessed.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Playthepianos:

Question:

[/s]
When will you guys ever learn? Atheism has nothing to do with the big bang. If you want to learn about the big bang, you may need to contact astrophysicists. Atheism has no doctrine or dogma. It's simply the lack of belief in gods

It's funny how you clowns always attack the Big Bang, when it was infact a Catholic that founded the theory.

Where is your evidence for the bible's creation myth?

CC MJBOLT

3 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2020
frank317:

See illegal creation of thread within a thread and a transfer of the burden of proof coupled with argument by multiple different issues.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2020
he will soon ask you who are the people that believe in the big bang,just wait and see grin

Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]
When will you guys ever learn? Atheism has nothing to do with the big bang. If you want to learn about the big bang, you may need to contact astrophysicists. Atheism has no doctrine or dogma. It's simply the lack of belief in gods

It's funny how you clowns always attack the Big Bang, when it was infact a Catholic that founded the theory.

CC MJBOLT

4 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
he will soon ask you who are the people that believe in the big bang,just wait and see grin

Their problem no be here. Dem go just create imaginary belief for atheists, con ask us to defend am. LoL grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]

CC MJBOLT

When you mention Catholic you ought to know that you have called the former Best Champion of Lies!

"Where is your evidence for the bible's creation myth?"
You are living proof but you can go to the grave yard and you would see the proof of the Bible.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

When you mention Catholic you ought to know that you have called the former Best Champion of Lies!

"Where is your evidence for the bible's creation myth?"
You are living proof but you can go to the grave yard and you would see the proof of the Bible.
[/s]
Guy you just said nothing undecided
Go back to that "Faith" thread where about 5-6 of you christards were getting whipped with cold facts. LMFAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Judybash93:

"Believe" isn't the right word to choose in my opinion, i think "accept" should be used instead

It is! They accept and then begin to Act on it and live in it, hence Beginning to Live for short Be live, aka believe.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]
Go back to that "Faith" thread where about 5-6 of you christards were getting whipped with cold facts. LMFAO cheesy

Not True! she rather lost for I answered her on the issue of faith which the thread was about and she did not controvert nor even challenge it.

So she lost!

She then left the issue of faith raised several several issues and sub issues and the thread bacame meaningless which is why I declared stalemate!
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]

Not True! she rather lost for I answered her on the issue of faith which the thread was about and she did not controvert nor even challenge it.

So she lost!

She then left the issue of faith raised several several issues and sub issues and the thread became meaningless which is why I declared stalemate!

Which you Confirmed!

So stop speaking Lies!
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

So she lost!

She then left the issue of faith raised several several issues and sub issues and the thread bacame meaningless which is why I declared stalemate!
I mean, that's YOUR version of how the thread went down.... But it's ok. I believe you smiley grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Which you Confirmed!

So stop speaking Lies!
Guy go and read that thread again. You guys were doing fine until you brought up the issue of God's existence

Then you got served grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / A Message To Budaatum / ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.