Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,608 members, 7,861,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions (1858 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sorry. I have seen if u haven't. And... Do u believe there are juju with powers? Do u believe there are magic powers? I have seen all these. Who created those powers? Man? Who gave man those powers? I want to know where u live that u have never seen juju or magic powers before sha

Nice to know u have seen and I don't blame u if u believe because u have seen. Thats understandable.

But I haven't seen any. The worst part is that when I do a little investigation on those who claim to have seen it turns out to be a hoax and tricks and lies to make everything look interesting. And this has deepened my unbelieve and made doubt people who say they have seen.

I don't believe juju is real, I believe most are tricks and stories to instill fear and confusion in people. So no one gave anybody any power.

I live in Lagos but I am from imo state. I have lived in almost all part of Nigeria, kaduna, kastina, Abuja, jos, portharcout, akwaibom, anambra, imo state, to mention a few and I still have seen nothing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Man, you are just so unbelievable. I broke down simple things for you to understand, yet you just successfully wasted my time here.

You haven't touched a simple question that is crystal clear. You can't even identity yourself.

I think his position is very clear and straight to the point.

U make ur self 'unsmart' when u act like u don't see his position.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

I was just wondering when MJBOLT will start understanding articles as simple as this. Who contradicted the definition of atheism?

Sorry, pal, oversabi just disappointed you.

They come up with so many questions insisting religionsists must provide answers, and when you ignore they begin insulting people saying they can't defend their faith.
Now someone asked questions as to whether we can trust evolutionist's ideology and the next thing is they're provoked.
So does it mean they're also telling us to believe in their assertion without questioning? cheesy
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:

I mean, that's YOUR version of how the thread went down.... But it's ok. I believe you smiley grin grin

Liar!

Dtruthspeaker:

With the direction the argument went coupled with the resource and intelligence both opponents had a stalemate was not far.

[quote author=Vic2Ree post=91941764]
I agree
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See illegal creation of thread within a thread and a transfer of the burden of proof coupled with argument by multiple different issues.

What?

Did u even read my who write up to understand why I asked those questions?

Well, let me help u... Those questions are just to show that a believe in God still has its unanswered questions.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Liar!

Vic2Ree:

Guy go and read that thread again. You guys were doing fine until you brought up the issue of God's existence

Then you got served grin
Face the topic of this thread or you can go and argue with your pastor

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]
Guy you just said nothing undecided
Go back to that "Faith" thread where about 5-6 of you christards were getting whipped with cold facts. LMFAO cheesy
Pls direct me too the thread

3 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It is! They accept and then begin to Act on it and live in it, hence Beginning to Live for short Be live, aka believe.

Act on it and live in it how? U are just ridiculous

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Guy go and read that thread again. You guys were doing fine until you brought up the issue of God's existence

Then you got served grin

'You guys were doing fine". Thank you for admitting we did well.

"issue of God's existence" ended in stalemate as you confirmed!
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Haha. Man, you are just so funny. I don't think I get what you are saying, but if I do, I know you are certainly joking.

You mean, atheism has nothing to do with the big bang theory? Okay, bro, I agree. Who then has something to do with the big bang theory?

You're only trying to dodge the question or what?

Maybe the pope has something to do with it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Face the topic of this thread or you can go and argue with your pastor

grin You Started it! Flee on Liar!
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

'You guys were doing fine". Thank you for admitting we did well.

"issue of God's existence" ended in stalemate as you confirmed!
OK

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
frank317:

Act on it and live in it how? U are just ridiculous

If you did not begin to live it, you would not have seriously advanced it.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
frank317:

Nice to know u have seen and I don't blame u if u believe because u have seen. Thats understandable.

But I haven't seen any. The worst part is that when I do a little investigation on those who claim to have seen it turns out to be a hoax and tricks and lies to make everything look interesting. And this has deepened my unbelieve and made doubt people who say they have seen.

I don't believe juju is real, I believe most are tricks and stories to instill fear and confusion in people. So no one gave anybody any power.

I live in Lagos but I am from imo state. I have lived in almost all part of Nigeria, kaduna, kastina, Abuja, jos, portharcout, akwaibom, anambra, imo state, to mention a few and I still have seen nothing.

Well that means you're a kid in learning. Because i have experienced shootings where the bullets kills whatever it's aimed at yet certain individuals (with voodoo) operates in the same place safely without harm, even when you aim at them they remain standing and nothing touches their body!

Though the charms have certain rules that the one bearing it must keep otherwise the spirit neutralizing the bullets will break the covenant.

So listen and learn, there are unseen intelligent beings living around us and they're working with people who have sworn an oath in a covenant with them! smiley
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2020
frank317:

What?

Did u even read my who write up to understand why I asked those questions?

Well, let me help u... Those questions are just to show that a believe in God still has its unanswered questions.

Hence proof of a thread within a thread, Create your own thread and we'll come over and answer you there.

Today, it is about the Theory of Destructive Explosions Creating Life! Discuss (50 marks) grin
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:
So, you guys believe in this Big Bang stuff, right? You don't believe that there is God that created the earth and heaven; well, no problem. Let's assume it is true as you have said.

1. If truly the Big Bang were real, what was the cause of it?

2. What or Who was responsible for the creation of the molecules that fused to form a big bang? Yes, a very important question that I haven't gotten an answer to. How?

Scientifically speaking, a law was propounded hundred of years ago; it is called the law of conservation of mass or matter. To validate it, it has been proven. Guess what the law states...

"Matter can neither be created nor destroyed..."

If truly, matter can neither be created, and molecules constitute matter, and then, molecules cannot be created, what then was responsible for the coming into existence of these molecules that caused the explosion? It would be foolish to say molecules created themselves.

3. How come there is this complex level of organisation living things possess, if truly we evolved from non-living things? Who taught us how to reproduce? Who taught us how to think? Who told our hands to be in the position it is?

There must be an answer. So you mean, we just evolved from undeveloped organisms to be this complex? No, that's so dumb. I refuse to believe that..

Mr man, go and educate yourself before you come online to embarass yourself.
Atheism is not science. Get that fact into your head.
Even me too have asked such ignorant questions years back.

If they ask you who/what created God now, you'll special plead. undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sorry. I have seen if u haven't. And... Do u believe there are juju with powers? Do u believe there are magic powers? I have seen all these. Who created those powers? Man? Who gave man those powers? I want to know where u live that u have never seen juju or magic powers before sha

What you saw were magic tricks my brother. grin
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by ublight: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2020
well, it is ok to not believe in God. It is ok to believe that death is final. Nobody should force you into believing what u aint convinced about.

I cannot talk about God. I am told he is a spirit, however, i can talk about Jesus. I mean his existence is proven. Maybe christians should always take their source of discussion from him,

think about this, science has created hybrid plants and animals. They have done incredible things especially in medical science to silence the belief about God.

Jesus should be all a christian talks about.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Well that means you're a kid in learning. Because i have experienced shootings where the bullets kills whatever it's aimed at yet certain individuals (with voodoo) operates in the same place safely without harm, even when you aim at them they remain standing and nothing touches their body!

Though the charms have certain rules that the one bearing it must keep otherwise the spirit neutralizing the bullets will break the covenant.

So listen and learn, there are unseen intelligent beings living around us and they're working with people who have sworn an oath in a covenant with them! smiley

What do u mean by I am a kid in learning? What kind of nonsensical statement is that.

I am telling u I have not observed any of these things and those that claimed they saw proved to be wrong after investigation and u say I am a kid in learning.
This is not the first time someone tells me that he has seen a bullet being shot at someone and it didn't touch him... Pls what where u doing observing how a bullet is being shot at someone and he left unharmed?
Where u an observer?
Where u a researcher?
Where the shooter?
Where u the shootee?
How come u are busy observing bullet spraying things when u should be running? Abi are u jisting me a movie? Pls stop telling lies to prove a point.

What stupid rules... Oya tell me more about the rules because that's already and easy cop out route when critical questions are asked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Hence proof of a thread within a thread, Create your own thread and we'll come over and answer you there.

Today, it is about the Theory of Destructive Explosions Creating Life! Discuss (50 marks) grin

OK... I think u are confused... So I will let u b

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Mr man, you're being fooled times without number.
Seeing magic tricks does not make you a man. grin
If those clowns doing such tricks are brought before soldiers with real guns, I'm sure they'll piss their pants. grin
And you said you've experienced shootings. Please are you a police officer or a soldier? grin
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Buliwyf: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mr man, you're being fooled times without number.
Seeing magic tricks does not make you a man. grin
If those clowns doing such tricks are brought before soldiers with real guns, I'm sure they'll piss their pants. grin
And you said you've experienced shootings. Please are you a police officer or a soldier? grin

That one is just lying through his teeth. He has experienced shootings. As if he is a warlord. Those guys don't even lie with sense any more lol
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2020
frank317:

What do u mean by I am a kid in learning? What kind of nonsensical statement is that.

I am telling u I have not observed any of these things and those that claimed they saw proved to be wrong after investigation and u say I am a kid in learning.
This is not the first time someone tells me that he has seen a bullet being shot at someone and it didn't touch him... Pls what where u doing observing how a bullet is being shot at someone and he left unharmed?
Where u an observer?
Where u a researcher?
Where the shooter?
Where u the shootee?
How come u are busy observing bullet spraying things when u should be running? Abi are u jisting me a movie? Pls stop telling lies to prove a point.

What stupid rules... Oya tell me more about the rules because that's already and easy cop out route when critical questions are asked.

Maybe he's in the army, fighting Bokoharam. grin
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

That one is just lying through his teeth. He has experienced shootings. As if he is a warlord. Those guys don't even lie with sense any more lol

grin grin grin
There's no length these guys won't go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Enskynelson(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

What you saw were magic tricks my brother. grin
Yeah, exactly. Can science explain the magic?
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by ublight: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2020
i wonder why some christians promote juju just in a bid to prove that God exists. Even atheist know that an idol is nothing. Same thing paul said.

Mehn juju na scam.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:
So, you guys believe in this Big Bang stuff, right? You don't believe that there is God that created the earth and heaven; well, no problem. Let's assume it is true as you have said.

1. If truly the Big Bang were real, what was the cause of it?

2. What or Who was responsible for the creation of the molecules that fused to form a big bang? Yes, a very important question that I haven't gotten an answer to. How?

Scientifically speaking, a law was propounded hundred of years ago; it is called the law of conservation of mass or matter. To validate it, it has been proven. Guess what the law states...

"Matter can neither be created nor destroyed..."

If truly, matter can neither be created, and molecules constitute matter, and then, molecules cannot be created, what then was responsible for the coming into existence of these molecules that caused the explosion? It would be foolish to say molecules created themselves.

3. How come there is this complex level of organisation living things possess, if truly we evolved from non-living things? Who taught us how to reproduce? Who taught us how to think? Who told our hands to be in the position it is?

There must be an answer. So you mean, we just evolved from undeveloped organisms to be this complex? No, that's so dumb. I refuse to believe that..

Atheism is just a lack of belief in God, not necessarily a support structure for all scientific theories.

Some atheists believe in the Big Bang theory, some don't.

Some atheists even believe in Jesus, but only as a teacher and a wise man, and not as Son of God. And they believe that He has died and is gone like every other famous teachers in history like Buddha and Confucius.

The only thing that links all atheists together is their lack of belief in God.

Let me even shock you, it is not all scientists that believe in the Big Bang theory. As we speak, millions of scientists are at their desks or labs looking for weaknesses in the theory so they can falsify it and sell their own ideas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Buliwyf: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:
i wonder why some christians promote juju just in a bid to prove that God exists. Even atheist know that an idol is nothing. Same thing paul said.

Mehn juju na scam.

Because they can't prove their god exists. So they try to appeal to African bias and superstitions thinking it will work. Then they start telling you to go to the market place and do stupid things to test it when you ask them for real proof of the JuJu. Christians are mostly clowns.

For people who believe in the god of Elijah and all the fictional miracles he performed it is funny they can't show you anything but will claim the wonders are in nature grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by ublight: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

Because they can't prove their god exists. So they try to appeal to African bias and superstitions thinking it will work. Then they start telling you to go to the market place and do stupid things to test it when you ask them for real proof of the JuJu. Christians are mostly clowns.

For people who believe in the god of Elijah and all the fictional miracles he performed it is funny they can't show you anything but will claim the wonders are in nature grin grin

Wow! What about Jesus
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by kingxsamz(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yeah, exactly. Can science explain the magic?

Oga go and check what magic means.
Google isn't far.
I even added "tricks" after the word to make it easier for you, and you still don't get it.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Buliwyf: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:

Wow! What about Jesus

Just as fake as the rest of the stories in the bible. It's possible a teacher by that name existed around the time he is thought to have lived. We know this because he wants the only one then. There were many such movements and teachers around that time. But most of the stories we hear today are just fiction concocted by his followers then corrupted by the early Roman empire to suit their own purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mummy G.O At It Again! As She Names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make / Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? / Do You Believe People Can Be Born Lucky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.