Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya (597 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by phylshan: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria's popular comedian and actor, Ayo Makun also known as AY has identified with the billionaire's son, the BBNaija housemate Kiddwaya.
The housemate's fans were delighted with the comedian when he shared a popular quote borne out of Kiddwaya's interaction with a female housemate, Nengi in the reality show.
Kiddwaya is one of the top housemates in season 5 lockdown who have so far enjoyed the support of Nigerian celebrities. Popular celebrities who ópenly declared their supported for or identified with Kiddwaya include 2Face Idibia, AY, former BBA winner Otti, Mayokun, Bobrisky, Zaaki Azzay among others.

Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by Mokason28: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2020
I know this news will make it to the promise land just because BBN Is mentioned undecided
May God save Nigeria
Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by athaboi(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2020
This guy papa is rolling out fund for him

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by phylshan: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
athaboi:
This guy papa is rolling out fund for him
Kiddwaya is good to go.
Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by athaboi(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
phylshan:

Kiddwaya is good to go.
onto which level?? Wetting him Sabi? Dude that have been sleeping..na only yesterday wey em cook food give housemates and the little vibe that he brought after taking little alcohol from the party
Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by Olodo24: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Brezzident Dora and Rapper Laycon are saying hello
Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by mrLj(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
This guy papa money is ok for him abeg
Re: Bbnaija: AY Identifies With Kiddwaya by ntyce(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
His papa only sent him to the show to flaunt his wealth as he does on IG.
What does Kiddwaya need the platform for?

Which biz is he into?
MTN and Multichoice go suck him papa dry...

I expect him to make top 5.

(1) (Reply)

Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj / Best Tiktok Entertainment / Popular Yoruba Actor Has Been Sick Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.