Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (46676 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by damiloladuke: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
BBNaija lockdown housemate, Erica, has broken up with fellow housemate, Kiddwaya.

This is coming days after they were both captured on camera engaging in a heated steamy session under the duvet.

While discussing with him, she said she although enjoyed the session, but it was unplanned. And now she doesn't want much boy drama and all the stress that comes with it.

It appears as though she is concerned about the chemistry going on between Kidd and Nengi

Meanwhile, Nengi had a conversation with Kiddwaya where she thinks she might be the cause of the problem between him and Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGAX7HL1oeY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Queenlovely(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
g
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by MajesticKris: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Lie's

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by whytediamond(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abeg make una order for designer fashion items. I sell at unbeatable rates. Pay on delivery. Please czll or chat me via WhatsApp.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Dareytiwon(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by yrex01(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thay r all mad

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by SoftP(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just within a space of 2wks, they met, made up, hatched the egg; now they’ve broken up.

That’s more like a short time hookup game on inmessage’. But unfortunately, the lady wasn’t paid 5k as expected

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by SmartProf(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
This doesn't shock buhari so we aren't concerned.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Joshualee: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rubbish show

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by VanTee20(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Confused person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Doyouhavehoil: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by jamesbridget13(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by OmoDavido01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some people get time to dey watch this show o. GET YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND UNIQUE 3D LOGO FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS. YOU GET THE RAW FILE JPEG, PNG AND PGF FILE. Link to my whatsapp is in my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by mia6666: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
op thanks for this news. I just got 5 million naira alert after reading this. even the deaf man on my street don dey hear things after he see this news. my dog don Sabi talk after u post this news. thanks once again.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by fatymore(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Team Laycon

are you proud of your bedsheets and towel?

Oya slide into our I'm...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by akure1stson: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
FG is increasing fuel price, but our senseless youths are busy debating the immoral show called Bbn...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Iamikeokwu(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Useless stupid show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Beverlyjean(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Women always making same mistakes ...she knew he is a play boy but still put head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by aleeyus(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ohimiah081:
see below
Photoshoped sh*t
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Chirowman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
ok she's getting wiser
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Things that Laycon caused
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Tobimercy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just a dog? Vigo... When Helen died, I lost everything. Until that dog arrived on my doorstep... A final gift from my wife. In that moment I received some semblance of hope. An opportunity to grieve Un-Alone. And your son took that from me: Stole that from me - KILLED THAT FROM ME! People keep asking if i'm back. And I haven't really had an answer. But now yeah - I'M THINKING I'M BACK! So you can either hand over your son: *OR YOU CAN DIE SCREAMING ALONG-SIDE HIM!*"
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Muhylonaire007: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
HOELOSHO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by freshkpomo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Verdict: Don't give a ferk about the ferking show cos it's non of my ferking business... But it ferking hits the ferking front page all the ferking time..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
angry
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go Girl.
I guess she's learning from Eric & Lilo's mistake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
After she has donated to the national assembly abi? Well am sure he enjoyed it. Next is Operation top up Nengi... grin grin grin tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by rita25(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER NYASH IS ALREADY ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TV FOR HER GENERATIONS TO SEE......ALSO SHE GOT WAYAD............ grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / BBTitans: Surprised Khosi Touches Yemi’s Erect Manhood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.