Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts (43731 Views)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Seen Pressing Erica's Breast || Bbnaija Season 5 Lockdown / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by weIMPORT: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2020
It was an awkward sight to behold at tonight’s BBNaija weekly party as Kiddywaya tried to grab Erica’s breast while dancing.

She wasn’t having it and she freed herself of him and she ignored his requests for them to continue dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgEsJr5aDE

Kiddwaya has been called out on social media for sexual assault, and many viewers are requesting that he be fined by Big Brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by ojun50(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2020
I think say he press am well well, wetin make the girl dey run, sha them no tell say she dey come act semi blue film

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
He has money, he is rich so there will be no outcry

If he was poor like Kemen na mama and her femenist gang for don destroy the young man

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Charleys: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
He has money, he is rich so there will be no outcry

If he was poor like Kemen na mama and her femenist gang for don destroy the young man

You took these words out of my mouth.

24 Likes

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by espn(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Is that not what the show is all about...Abeg free us from BBN issues...Obaseki must be defeated come September

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Hrhsolaa(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
No big deal
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Slawormir: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Pussy asss niggarrr show

Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija...

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Kobicove(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
This does not qualify as sexual assault!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Beverlyjean(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by GoshenNLA(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why do you think he is in the house in the first place??
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by folarr(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by hashtagged(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
What of the lady who tried to size a guys dick with her legs, isnt that also harrasment, she should also be fined/disqualified

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by emperordelis(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
w
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by temptnow: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm still watching free DStv Chinese CGTN .

No money to recharge, I don't even know any housemate yet.

hunger in the land

I told my girlfriend to stop complaining, I'm learning Chinese if she no like am, make she go her papa house

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by PureGoldh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Only thing in my mind now is how my ticket go enter..

Ok...

Forecast...

Arsenal- Watford .. Watford win. X/2

New castle - Liverpool... New castle win. 1/1

Man city - Norwich... City win 1/1

Liechester- man u.. X/

Chelsea - wolves.. Chelsea.. 2-0

Everton- Bournemouth. Everton.. 4-0

West Ham- Aston v.... West Ham win. 2-1

Crystal palace- spurs... X/

Southampton-sheffield.. Southampton wins.. 4-2

Burley- Brighton- Brighton wins.. 0-1...

Next is to prepare my Sunday lunch no time for shit show...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Sunofgod(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ra.pist................
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by kerry57: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yeye yooths
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by EngineerBode: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
That's why he kissed the other girl later at night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
nawa oo. nah only God dey the matter
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Obierika(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
hashtagged:
What of the lady who tried to size a guys dick with her legs, isnt that also harrasment, she should also be fined/disqualified

Double standards everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by directonpc(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Public sexual Harassment. On TV oo.
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by GMBuhari: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
WHAT IF thats his script ?

If you this BBN is really reality show , you are sitting on a long thing

More importantly, sex sells , controversy sells

if not , then the boy should be fined or even removed

weIMPORT:
It was an awkward sight to behold at tonight’s BBNaija weekly party as Kiddywaya tried to grab Erica’s breast while dancing.

fined by Big Brother

1 Like

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Obierika(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
EngineerBode:
That's why he kissed the other girl later at night

Conji don hol am bad grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
espn:
Is that not what the show is all about...Abeg free us from BBN issues...Obaseki must be defeated come September

I honestly don't care if Obaseki is floored rightly come September, but let it be strictly at the choice of the voting citizens, not rigging!!!

In addition, If he loses to Ize-Iyamu, then the state hasn't really improved... Y'all would only have replaced one corrupt criminal with another!!!

10 Likes

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by AfroKnight: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
That was not intentional abeg. You can see the shock on his face when she left. Baba didn’t harass anyone na.

Woke people want to cancel this guy like Kemen? You haven’t danced with a partner before ni? Come on!

3 Likes

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by explosiveskull(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
imagine news, tueh!
confused and cursed set of people.
if you ever quote me I'll rain curses and fire on you.
Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by GreatAchiever1: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
temptnow:
I'm still watching free DStv Chinese CGTN .

No money to recharge, hunger in the land

Use am learn mandarin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts by powalez: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
no b wetin dey show dey do b that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules / Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.