Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Manufacturers And Their Style Of Cheating Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Manufacturers And Their Style Of Cheating Customers (167 Views)

Top 10 Beer Brewery Equipment Manufacturers And Factory In China / Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China / Heat Sealable Empty Tea Bags Manufacturers And Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturers And Their Style Of Cheating Customers by Feranchek(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
IS THIS FAIR?

I started using Magic shaving products shortly after I started shaving. Initially, I was using the powder form of this shaving product until I stumbled on this cream. It made life easier because I no longer needed to put water in the powder and mix.

But from time I had always felt short changed each time I finished using the cream in each tube. Something always told me that there was still plenty of cream left in there, but I never bothered. That was before the advent of the Corofied economy with the attendant necessity to get maximum value for money. Recently when I exhausted this tube on the left, I cut it into two and behold there was cream everywhere. I put the tube in a cellophane to prevent the cream from congealing and used the cream to shave for 17 days before I stopped! If I wanted to be petty, I would have gone two more days because I could still see a little hidden in the crevices.

Now is it fair for the manufacturers to cheat consumers like this? The few times I used designer shaving creams, I squeezed the tube almost to the last drop of cream. Just because Magic Cream is comparatively cheaper does not mean the manufacturer should cheat us by giving with the right hand and taking a chunk with the left hand.

I hereby move a motion that the manufacturers should start using the same type of flexible tube used for toothpaste. If you cut the tube of toothpaste open, max four days, you have exhausted the paste. I don talk my own o!

Sunday morning.

Lalasticlala abeg epp me tell the whole world about this ojoro.

Re: Manufacturers And Their Style Of Cheating Customers by yomi007k(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Cheap price indicates that something must be wrong somewhere.

It is not easy to do business, gentleman.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil, Plantain And Banana Buying And Selling / Read This Article And Trade Your Cryptocurrency Wisely / Serious Workes Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.