Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (39574 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by thorpido(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Simply because they do not allow any to be established.

23 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020

8 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
Christianity in Saudi Arabia

Christians living in Saudi Arabia in the days of Muhammad were massacre in one night

23 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Surprised

Is there any mosque in Vatican city

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
thorpido:
Simply because they do not allow any to be established.

That is the point and because of the hatred they have towards Christians and Christianity

8 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:
Surprised

Is there mosque in Vatican city

There are mosques in Rome, Italy

34 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
RightChannel:

Christians living in Saudi Arabia in the days of Muhammad were massacre in one night
Provide sources for this claim please, I hate being ignorant.

23 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Your research score point is zero.. Try again and find out the truth.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

There are mosques in Rome, Italy

It's not d same thing

That's another country

11 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

That's another country

Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy, is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. It's home to the Pope and a trove of iconic art and architecture.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy, is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. It's home to the Pope and a trove of iconic art and architecture.

There is no mosque in Vatican city, the worlds smallest sovereign state.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

There is no mosque in Vatican city, the wordls smallest state.

Anyway I'm not a Catholic, what I know for sure is that Vatican City is still under Rome They were just given "Lateran Treaty" ..Don't be confused ok

21 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Anyway I'm not a Catholic, what I know for sure is that Vatican City is still under Rome They were just given "Lateran Treaty" ..Don't be confused ok

The pope is a sovereign, owes allegiance to no other temporal ruler

9 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

The pope is a sovereign, owes allegiance to no other temporal ruler

But still under Rome, Italy.. Pope only has spiritual independence, temporal and diplomat independence.. Get you fact right

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

But still under Rome, Italy.. Pope only has spiritual independence, temporal and diplomat independence.. Get you fact right

is there mosque in Vatican city or not

Is the Vatican city recognised as an independent entity Internationally or not ?

Thats my points, don't teach me nonsense

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

is there mosque in Vatican city or not

That's the point

For the fact that Vatican city is still under Rome, just given "Lateran Treaty" there are MANY MOSQUES In Rome, Italy

8 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

For the fact that Vatican city is still under Rome, just given "Lateran Treaty" there are MANY MOSQUES In Rome, Italy

is there mosque in Vatican city

I think u must be a lawyer or Ekelebe

14 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
They are Roman Catholic Church, Why Not calling themselves as "Vatican City Catholic Church"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

is there mosque in Vatican city

I think u must be a lawyer or Ekelebe

I have answered you, anyway I am NOT the creator of the trend

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

There is no mosque in Vatican city.

That's my point and what I will keep telling u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.
And so fucking what?
Is that your only problem in life?
Has all the churches built so far in the world stopped genocide by Christians?
Go and build one there now. OSU

6 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

There is no mosque in Vatican city.

That's my point and what I will keep telling u

But there are Mosques in Rome right? Don't forget it's ROMAN Catholic Church And Not Vatican City Catholic Church

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

after professing the kalimat shahada, you are here . . .

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

But there are Mosques in Rome right? Don't forget it's ROMAN Catholic Church And Not Vatican City Catholic Church
there are also churches in middle east.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Argue with ur keypad ok

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

Argue with ur keypad ok

Buhahaha are you pained? grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

likewise there are churches in the middle east & KSA is in the ME (Arabia.) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Buhahaha are you pained? grin
don't worry am here for you. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Is that the reason Muslim women don't have right to dress the way they want in most Christian "Democratic" countries?
G-string & bra are more biblical and appropriate in such countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Church for where in Saudi Arabia, na who den born well to go and build church for saudi arabia grin Muhammad don kill Churches wey dey saudi te te before they latar poison am grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
Is that the reason Muslim women don't have right to dress the way they want in most Christian "Democratic" countries?
G-string & bra is more biblical and appropriate in such countries.

No be your Muslim women dey do Olosho for saudi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.