Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move (52663 Views)

Messi Snubs Osimhen, Chukwueze In List Of Top 15 Young Prospects / Chukwueze In London To Complete $49m Chelsea Move / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
people wey dey live d life

this life no balance

God i need this money

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My niggarzz are ballin....money dey football sha....before you know it now them don dey get their own private jet

The time when i waste for Uniben i go for use am take ball
I think say school na just everything...

My kids nor go make that mistake again... anything make me get male kids ehnnn...one go be artiste...the other go begin dey ball for field and the third one go start bombing as a career

Be a real niggarrr..am talking about the real bombing...not the boko haram, Taliban and Al-Qaida type of bombing...
my real niggarrrz know what am talking about

What do you mean by bombing
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Denissy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Small big boys
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by godwon01(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Very humble kids. I like their life style. They respect their Seniors in the super Eagles team. Your life will not cut short by any NAF IJN. Those who discovered your talents and give U the training and the skills will not short cut your life by any bogus reversing SUV car IJN. You will be useful for your family and the country that raise you up IJN.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by DeRay98(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anneka101:
Money is good

Footballers are taking millions every week. I think football game should be more focused in schools.

Even at that, the rigours of football and years pain and enduring injury off and on will not make it suitable for all.
Football success applies the saying, "many are called but few are chosen"

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
So Osimhen spent only one season at Lille ?

Wow, achieved so great feat in one season.

No wonder the rush by top clubs..

Lille too want to Cashout.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by UKBobo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Many want their money, but ask them to wake up at 7am to run field, do 1000 sit-ups, 2000 wall-kicks, sweat in the hot sun...they will make excuses...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My niggarzz are ballin....money dey football sha....before you know it now them don dey get their own private jet

My kids nor go make that mistake again... anything make me get male kids ehnnn...one go be artiste...the other go begin dey ball for field and the third one go start bombing as a career

Be a real niggarrr..am talking about the real bombing...not the boko haram, Taliban and Al-Qaida type of bombing...

grin

Guy you craze for head no be small.

Don't introduce bombing to your kids o.
Live your life and allow them to choose their own life.

Remember Hushpuppy.

It is well with your soul.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Parisian: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Really?
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one, Even Our Presido in Person of Buhari was pleased with this move. No shocking on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by RPG2020(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingsCity:
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars in just 5 years!

Na him play the Ball?
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by favor914: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
neoclassical:
Two talented young guys.
At least they for try wear facial mask, Covid 19 is real, especially in the Western Hemisphere.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by favor914: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
RPG2020:

Na him play the Ball?
People like you are ungrateful lots like Obaseki, someone must give you an opportunity to shine, do you how many boys are better than both of them, but are still trying to find the stage? In his biography Micheal Jordan even exclaimed he wasn’t the best player in his High School, but going to North Carolina ( Tar Heels) changed everything.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by RPG2020(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
People like you are ungrateful lots like Obaseki, someone must give you an opportunity to shine, do you how many boys are better than both of them, but are still trying to find the stage? In his biography Micheal Jordan even exclaimed he wasn’t the best player in his High School, but going to North Carolina ( Tar Heels) changed everything.

I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
How would he not chill out with kind of sign-on fee?
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by earnit3: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
OK
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by stevio(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
He really means "Yahoo-Yahoo" in your local parlance grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by vickydevoka(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingsCity:
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars in just 5 years!
I they tells u. N nwakali dat arsenal rushed den is no where to be found
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Kenneth10110(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated guys forming big boys.

Mtcheeeeeew

Retrace your steps and flee from hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.