Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile (1555 Views)

Ciro Immobile Wins European Golden Boot / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
The dude is close to winning the golden boot in Seria A and also Europe.
I remember seeing some fans of writing him off and giving the award to Ronaldo...
What y’all going to say now? Are you still writing him off??
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
What’s there to talk about him aside the goals he has scored this season

But we can’t stop talking about Ronaldo that has been consistent for more than 5 years and still counting

3 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Aaronzy: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's not Ronaldo na
So, we won't hear anything
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
He is about to flog your Pendu in goals ...its like he will be the guy to stop Rinaldo from achieving his penalty feat in all 3 leagues...Lol
Wait Rinaldo do score today nii...Lool

Possiblegee:

But we can’t stop talking about Ronaldo that has been consistent for more than 5 years and still counting

1 Like

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bossman25:
He is about to flog your Pendu in goals ...its like he will be the guy to stop Rinaldo from achieving his penalty feat in all 3 leagues...Lol
Wait Ronaldo do score today nii...Lool

two matches to go right ?

Time will tell
Ronaldo is a beast he
almost scored an
Hatrick today
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Possiblegee:

Time will tell
Ronaldo is a beast he
almost scored an
Hatrick today
How? I thought he scored just 1 goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
fighal:

How? I thought he scored just 1 goal
is English your problem or reading and not understanding is your problem
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
is English your problem or reading and not understanding is your problem
Oga we no dey fight...
My point is; how will someone with 1 goal in the match almost score a hatrick(3 goals).. He go first score 2 before he score 3.

4 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Possiblegee:

grin grin grin grin

Consistent?? Someone that has been avoiding the Ballon d'or ceremony since Modric outclassed him undecided

2 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Possiblegee:

Time will tell
Ronaldo is a beast he
almost scored an
Hatrick today
Immobile: Real Hatrick
Cristiano: Almost Hatrick (virtual) grin

5 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by chris259(m): 5:04am On Jul 27, 2020
As they say "its not over untill its over", i think ronaldo can still pull something off besides we still have two matches left so its still quite early to judge.
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Who dash am Hatttick....Lol
After fluffing his line....Pendu......na only penalty we sabi am... Immobile don win am.
Make in score Hattrick make I see......Loool

Possiblegee:

Time will tell
Ronaldo is a beast he
almost scored an
Hatrick today
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
All this messanity fans when Ronald stock una now with remaining two games to go now una go mute �

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:
Who dash am Hatttick....Lol
After fluffing his line....Pendu......na only penalty we sabi am... Immobile don win am.
Make in score Hattrick make I see......Loool

when e shock you hope your gonna be ready to donate to this bucket

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
we all know that immobile is good and personaly am gunnig for him to win the golden boot in Italy and in Europe..
i know he is ahead but we jus cnt write off cr7 knowing they both have 2 games remaining and both have same chances of winning it..
the main problem is that the penalties in seria A is jus too much this season
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
The one weee Immobile go use baff Pendu fans with heartbreaking goals abii....Lool

Possiblegee:
when e shock you hope your gonna be ready to donate to this bucket
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by gibzzhd: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Possiblegee:

Time will tell
Ronaldo is a beast he
almost scored an
Hatrick today

Hatricks of penalties in
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
gibzzhd:

Hatricks of penalties in
all this bad belle self I no no why una hate Ronaldo so much like this
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
gibzzhd:

Hatricks of penalties in
is allowed bruh grin
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Gadaluck(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Walehelt(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
immobileeeeeeeeee
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by manuel4real(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:

he already flogged your meshit in goals
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Messi is on sabbatical leave now...
The GOAT has 6Golden Boot for Highest all over Europe. He wants to pass his baton to Immobile, ...has dem short na so them sabi play ball.
Make Pendu shit comot dere.....
These players now ready play anything....them no dey wait play last Penalty for shootout ooo..

manuel4real:
he already flogged your meshit in goals
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by manuel4real(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:
Messi is on sabbatical leave now...
The GOAT has 6Golden Boot for Highest all over Europe. He wants to pass his baton to Immobile, ...has dem short na so them sabi play ball.
Make Pendu shit comot dere.....
These players now ready play anything....them no dey wait play last Penalty for shootout ooo..

you and your likes keep shouting pendu here and there if penalty kick were that easy I guess your goat would have won an international trophy
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who is talking about penalty shootout.
Messi is a Baller, he was scoring beautiful goals not Tapin and Penalty every time ooo.
If Penalty shootout was easy, why Pendu no gree play in own against Napoli na for Super Coppa....U know say that penalty still remain for Pendu to score........Help me beg am say make in come play am oooo!.....so in goals go reach Immobile....

manuel4real:
you and your likes keep shouting pendu here and there if penalty kick were that easy I guess your goat would have won an international trophy
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Bossman25:
Who is talking about penalty shootout.
Messi is a Baller, he was scoring beautiful goals not Tapin and Penalty every time ooo.
If Penalty shootout was easy, why Pendu no gree play in own against Napoli na for Super Coppa....U know say that penalty still remain for Pendu to score........Help me beg am say make in come play am oooo!.....so in goals go reach Immobile....

Yeye fowl goal nah goal if you like use your pennies score if you like tap in as long as the ball enter net ...
You think football day easy why you no day Europe now
Person like you now way day shout tap in if you see that kind tap to score e no go fit score am oo yeye fowl

Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Bossman25(m): 4:36am On Jul 28, 2020
You not making sense! grin

Possiblegee:
Yeye fowl goal nah goal if you like use your pennies score if you like tap in as long as the ball enter net ...
You think football day easy why you no day Europe now
Person like you now way day shout tap in if you see that kind tap to score e no go fit score am oo yeye fowl
Re: So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
How e come and be

(1) (Reply)

Ashleigh Plumptre First Falcons Interview With NFF Media / Official : Manchester United Make Their Second Signing Of The Summer (pics) / Arsenal Turn To Newcastle For Henry Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.