Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44230 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by 4Ebiscoo: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
A former Juventus defender, Ciro Ferrara has said that forward Cristiano Ronaldo’s move from Real Madrid to Juventus could pave the way for Barcelona star, Lionel Messi to swap LaLiga for Serie A.

Juventus announced a stunning swoop for Ronaldo on Tuesday in a €100million deal following weeks of speculation.

But Ferrara, who won five league titles and a Champions League medal with Juve before later coaching the team, said Messi will be tempted with a move to Italy following Ronaldo’s move to join the Bianconeri.

“Cristiano Ronaldo has chosen Juventus and that is something special for Italian football,” Ferrara told Corriere di Torino.

“Now we wait for Messi and this would not be a joke.

“Ronaldo is an exceptional signing in every sense. It’s true that he’s no longer young, but he takes care of all details and is training all the time.

“It is clear that Juventus’ main goal is to win the Champions League. With this coup Juventus has entered into the top five powers of world football because they have bought the best player.

“Nobody expected it but I think the deal has been in the works for a while,” he added.

“I think of Zidane leaving Real and Allegri who decides to stay at Juventus. I think they both knew what was going to happen,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/what-cristiano-ronaldos-move-to.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by madridguy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bye bye CR7

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by CodeTemplar: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Can this news influence price of cassava flakes (Garri) ?

16 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Story... Why would Messi Leave Barça? He's a king there, he's the highest paid player in the world, he's enjoying his game there, his family are happy there, he's the captain of the team there ...so, why the fvck would he leave undecided

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by excanny: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Keep talking crap. Do you know the buyout clause for Messi? 800 million.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ronaldo running from the best and greatest of all time is all i can say. He's never on d same page of leo. Messi d boss ask uzoho if u want

46 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by excanny: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Story... Why would Messi Leave Barça? He's a king there, he's the highest paid player in the world, he's enjoying his game there, his family are happy there, he's the captain of the team there ...so, why the fvck would he leave undecided

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by excanny: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Ronaldo running from the best and greatest of all time is all i can say. He's never on d same page of leo. Messi d boss ask uzoho if u want

He didn't run away. His salary was poor compared to Messi(600k). Just around 300k euros/week. I think Mbappe earns higher sef.

Now, Juventus offered him around 550k, why wouldn't he go for it?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
excanny:

He didn't run away. His salary was poor compared to Messi(600k). Just around 300k euros/week. I think Mbappe earns higher sef.

4 viewing centre when fans vex de leave b4 final whistle. I remember people singing "one by one,de don de go, one by one, de don de go..." zidan-ronaldo,etc. (I no mention any club oo....)

24 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
captain 4 where? Where u keep their iniesta?

7 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Babiod: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Abeg wen last did u watch any league match.

45 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by TDonald: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vizzy4u:

Iniesta is no longer a Barca Player

24 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
TDonald:

Iniesta is no longer a Barca Player
i knw! Until messi steps out with d armband 1st

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Babiod:

Abeg wen last did u watch any league match.
last season! And d last time i checked leo was vice. So until d new season commence b4 u call him captain. Who knws whether him go move to napoli?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Babiod: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:
last season! And d last time i checked leo was vice. So until d new season commence b4 u call him captain. Who knws whether him go move to napoli?
Nd since iniesta don go nau.who do u think is captain now? Napoli ko China ni....

5 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by boss1310(m): 3:50am On Jul 12, 2018
you people cannot name ronaldo without adding messi there.ronaldo wants wage increase real Madrid said no as his age is getting advanced juventus saw the chance to land a fine player and grabbed it.now what is the business with messi who is in a club where he is treated exactly as he wants.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Auladimeji2: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:

Nd since iniesta don go nau.who do u think is captain now? Napoli ko China ni....

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Auladimeji2: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Auladimeji2: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:

6 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by KingLennon(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2018
From sporting to manchester to Madrid and now to Juventus. Ronaldo is a legend...The La liga is gonna be boring without CR7. In spain, messi and Ronaldo are legends but in Italy and England Ronaldo is a king!....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ipobarethieves: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
cool
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by nairavsdollars(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
With Ronaldo's move, Messi's career is as good as dead

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ipobarethieves: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Demogorgon(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Messi can never play in Italy

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
not going to happen..messi is happy in Barcelona

6 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by MrImole: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Nonsense par excellence!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by OhiOfIhima: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:
Keep talking crap. Do you know the buyout clause for Messi? 800 million.

Are saying CR7 doesn't have the buyout clause? He has but when he decide to leave the club, the Club have no option than to remove the buyout Clause. If Messi today open out to leave Barca, his buyout clause will depreciate to pave ways for the potential buyers to negotiate.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:

He's a coward that fears competition
He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him
He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by dannyoungstick(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
And ronaldo will make 12m euros per month
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by BabaIbo: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Cr7
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by MrBONE2(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

Main while you re 101% right,such deal would come with low tax unlike Spain grin

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.